Motorcycle Undersuit - What to wear under leathers? : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > Sponsor Forums > MOTO-D Racing

Old 02-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 750
Motorcycle Undersuit - What to wear under leathers?

Riding season is on the horizon so before you put on that 20lb leather suit in 95' weather, please do yourself a favor and consider the MOTO-D Racing Motorcycle Undersuit for High Performance Riders.

•1-piece high-performance riding motorcycle undersuit
•Wicks moisture and perspiration away from the skin keeping you COOL during hot weather riding
•Premium soft 4-way stretch, breathable, full length zipper
•Slide in and out of racing leathers with ease
•Extremely soft and smooth, comfortable foot straps keeps everything in place

When it's easy to slide in/out of your leathers you conserve energy making you a more comfortable FOCUSED rider. Instead of sticking to the leathers, the undersuit helps the leathers move around you and no chaffing!

Worn by riders in the AMA, WERA, CCS, and other premier racing and trackday organizations.

Check us out at www.MOTODRACING.COM

Thanks to all the riders of this forum for their support!

Last edited by MOTO-D; 03-05-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Re: Motorcycle Undersuit - under armour under armour alternative

We can't make you as fast but you can be just as comfortable, cool, and focused!

1-pc trackday riding motorcycle undersuit for $64.99 from www.MOTODRACING.com

under armour under armour alternative

Last edited by MOTO-D; 03-05-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:23 AM   #3
Kappaball
Club Racer

Motorcycle: GSXR-1000L1
Re: Motorcycle Undersuit - What to wear under leathers?

Do you have it in hot pink? No. Seriously though what does this suit do that under amour doesn't?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #4
a.leopard
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cainyboy

Motorcycle: zixxer 1k '06, k7 600

1pc undersuit should be more comfortable in the waist area (I have 1pc A* wintertech and 2cp fieldsheer coolmax for hot days, 1pc design rules)
Old 03-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Re: Motorcycle Undersuit - MOTO-D vs. Under Armour

.....ours is much different than an Under Armour because it is specifically made for motorcycle riders.

Separates move around, our 1-pc stays in place so when suiting up it doesn't slide off requiring a lot of effort or wasted energy (now multiply that on a hot day), it also stays in place while riding providing maximum comfort and focus to the rider because the leathers move freely around you as you pivot on the bike.

In addition, unlike a compression style shirt and pants which can be rigid, our 4-way stretch fabric is all-day long wearing comfortable for all body types (small-medium-large) acting as a 2nd skin vs. a tight muscle shirt.

A slightly raised neck collar also prevents chaffing from the leathers around the neck which isn't found on an Under Armor.

If you are needing an undersuit, please give us a try and I promise you'll be happy or you can return it for a full refund!

Available from www.MOTODRACING.com for $64.99/each.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

I have something similar. They are really nice. A lot easier to get the suit off after you have been riding for a while...
Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
Nastrond
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2011 GSX-R1000
I've just bought one but not ridden in it yet as my bike is off the road

I have tried it on though and it is super light and comfortable and after trying my suit on over it, it is far easier to get into and out of.

Hopefully should be able to test it fully at the track in April

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Old 03-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastrond View Post
I've just bought one but not ridden in it yet as my bike is off the road

I have tried it on though and it is super light and comfortable and after trying my suit on over it, it is far easier to get into and out of.

Hopefully should be able to test it fully at the track in April

it makes a world of difference taking it off once you get sweaty.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #9
SPL170db
Chubby Chaser

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)

Been using the MOTO-D for a year now. It's a no brainer really. Makes getting into and out of your leathers infinitely easier.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
Nastrond
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2011 GSX-R1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170db View Post
Been using the MOTO-D for a year now. It's a no brainer really. Makes getting into and out of your leathers infinitely easier.
Sure I read on here somewhere that one of the members suggested that it would be better if the zip came lower down and also have a double zip so you could also open the zip from the bottom.

It seems that they have listened because the one I have just had delivered now has these adjustments.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
zman
Rookie

I have one of these suits and I can honestly say it is of great quality. I've always been an Under Armour guy before but the one piece aspect is definitely attractive and you can beat the price. An under Armour top and bottom cost more than this suit does. I've only couch raced with it so far but I'm looking forward to getting on the bike next month at CMP and I'll definitely be wearing this suit.

Good dude selling them and a fellow track day guy. I bought his warmers for my CRF150F Motard.
CCS & TPM Coach EX#79
2011 Lockhart Phillips Privateer of the Year
2014 Sponsors: MDM Racing, Team Pro-motion, Mach Modified, Speedwerks, Pirelli, Heroic, Penske, Galfer, Pitbull, Armour Bodies, Woodcraft, Vortex, Motorex
Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #12
JodyDaniela
Rookie

Motorcycle: Street: K4 & K1 600 Track: K4 1000

I really like my nike dry tech lycra shorts and shirt but I was also thinking about checking out the carbon fiber undies thread. The onesy is cool though.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:28 AM   #13
Kappaball
Club Racer

Motorcycle: GSXR-1000L1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyDaniela View Post
I really like my nike dry tech lycra shorts and shirt but I was also thinking about checking out the carbon fiber undies thread. The onesy is cool though.
Yeah, I never had a problem with under amour. They do not move around like OP suggested they did. Sorry, maybe next time.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #14
JFM GSXR 750
Not in the Blue Group

Motorcycle: GSXR 750 07
Post Re: Motorcycle Undersuit - What to wear under leathers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappaball View Post
Yeah, I never had a problem with under amour. They do not move around like OP suggested they did. Sorry, maybe next time.
I have under amour (cold weather gear) and the walmart brand. Neither move around but the Scottie's undersuit cost less than the UA. And like Zman said, Scott is a fellow track rider that we know personally. I rather give a local guy my business than some faceless corporation.

PS...Scottie where is that 20 you owe me.....J/K ...LOL
Old 03-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Kimberly says you should check out the MOTO-D Racing motorcycle riding Undersuit!

It makes sliding into your leathers much easier! The undersuit doesn't stick to your arms so you won't wrestle with it or the leathers on a hot day. When compared to separates, it doesn't bunch up or move around, and it's much more comfortable than UA.

Performance-Riding Motorcycle Undersuit from www.MOTODRACING.com

Old 03-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #16
TTD
Official Sponsor

I resisted getting one of these suits for many years, but now that I have tried 'em I would never track ride without one again.

I have both the original version and the newest version of the Moto D suit and while the first version still works fine... the newer version is definitely better.

We run back to back trackdays so I'll use one for the first day and a fresh one for the second day!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Re: Motorcycle innersuit - What to wear under leathers?

Our undersuit, which keeps you cool and focused under your leathers, helped AMA rider Ricky Brown lay down some hot laps at Infineon last week.

Available from www.MOTODRACING.com

Old 05-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #18
surfingsk8r
Rookie

Motorcycle: 08 GSX-R600

Alright Ill bite, how is this suit different or better than STG's psycleskin suit (what I have now)
Old 05-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Quite a few differences, ours is extremely comfortable and has foot straps which keep everything in place.

We have custom logo'd undersuits too plus MOTO-D is approx. $30 less.

Endorsed by Larry Pegram in the AMA and by Roadracingworld.com

We ship within 1-business day via Priority Mail so if you have a race, trackday, or canyon carving weekend coming up, check us out!

Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #20
MOTO-D
Official Sponsor

Before you put on that 20lb leather suit in 95'+ weather, please do yourself a favor and consider the MOTO-D Racing Motorcycle Undersuit for High Performance Riders.

•1-piece performance riding motorcycle undersuit
•Wicks moisture and perspiration away from the skin keeping you COOL during hot weather riding
•Premium soft 4-way stretch, breathable, full length zipper
•Slide in and out of racing leathers with ease
•Extremely soft and smooth, comfortable foot straps keeps everything in place

When it's easy to slide in/out of your leathers you conserve energy making you a more comfortable FOCUSED rider. Instead of sticking to the leathers, the undersuit helps the leathers move around you and no chaffing!

Worn by riders in the AMA, WERA, CCS, and other premier racing and trackday organizations.

Check us out at www.MOTODRACING.COM

Thanks to all the riders of this forum for their support!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement