Hello and welcome.
1. There is a thermostatic switch near the radiator filler cap under the fuel tank that is malfunctioning; or, the wiring to the fan motor is faulty.
2. Do you have heavy handle-bar end weights attached. These bikes 'buzz' a little depending upon engine RPMs but the weights help to decrease the vibrations.
3. Check for rubber mounintg grommets at the rear of the meter assembly and ensure the mounting bracket to the top triple clamp is secured.
4. Assuming the clutch is operating properly, I believe this is actually a worn alternator clutch (not the clutch on your transmission). Normal wear & tear item.
5. Check wiring and wirng harnesses on and around the steering neck - common problem for these bikes. Look for corrosion on the plastic harness connectors.