WTF!!!!! I caught my f'in girlfriend in bed with another guy!!! - Page 8 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #141
Thrusterboost
Club Racer

Motorcycle: GSXR 1000
Re: WTF!!!!! I caught my f'in girlfriend in bed with another guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous36 View Post
Oh no, you still pay for it. In some shape or form.

There is no such thing as free pussy.
Well, yeah, I agree, if you're stuck into a "long-term" relationship, it can become painful. The trick is to make it more painful for her than it is for you.
Thrusterboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #142
Thrusterboost
Club Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by americigerm View Post
.Women suck..In more ways than one. More will come, they always do. All you can do is just keep surviving the day!

Hope all gets better dude.
Man, you're like the Dr. Phil of this forum.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #143
Walkn-gixxer
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadGiXxR View Post
Did you ever think maybe she just wanted other dick but didn't know how to tell you? You guys are so funny trying to make us woman out like we are so bad. We really arent that difficult to figure out if you listen...well some of us anyway. Some woman are just fucked up bitches but I can't speak for them! Things get boring and some like excitment every now and then no matter how comfortable we are in a relationship. We are like guys and think with other parts of our bodies sometimes just to let all you guys know that you arent the only ones that think about fucking on an impulse whether in a relationship or not. Just a little bit of a female insight on this topic. It might not of had anything to do with you at all because you seem like an awesome guy who has his shit together which is hot to me but some woman just dont know how good they have it til they fuck up! Sorry about your luck and that this had to happen to you but guys please dont bash us woman. If we are that bad then why are you in relationships with us and think about fucking us all the time? Just wondering.
We don't have to. You women do a fine enough job on your own.
Walkn-gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #144
nitrous36
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"

Motorcycle: K4 GSXR 600

Quote:
+1 for the Dre song.

But I'm sorry to hear that dude.. I totally know how you feel. I happened to go to a movie one day with a buddy of mine to see one of my exs with my best friend at the time playing tonsil hockey..

Another told me she banged my econ partner twice.

Women suck..In more ways than one. More will come, they always do. All you can do is just keep surviving the day!

What makes it hurt worse is not just your gf was in on it, but your friend was knowingly in on it too. I think it hurts less when the person is a stranger that doesnt know you. When its you gf + your friend, youve been double crossed.

It sucks. Women cheat as much as men do, yet guys take the rap for it. Girls are just better at not getting caught. It helps because we arent as tentative to details as girls are. They watch everyfucking thing.

Your eye contact, tone, minor facial expressions, and gestures to how you kiss says A LOT to them. A lot of opportunities to fuck up. Do anyone of those wrong and you have given her grounds to start finding reasons and making excuses to reject/dump you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fuck My Mom and Love It View Post
Ban me, that shit makes me fuckin hard!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
Prepare to get hard then.
nitrous36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #145
Thrusterboost
Club Racer

Quote:
Your eye contact, tone, minor facial expressions, and gestures to how you kiss says A LOT to them.
Yeah, especially if your breath smells pussy when you come back home...after supposedly having been stuck at work. That's a prime source of troubles to come.

Women are good at noticing everything, they are details orientated. Men just see the big picture, and most men think that their gf/wife would never cheat on them. Big mistake.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #146
Wag
Constantly in trouble now

Motorcycle: '06 Gixxer 1000, Hayabusa

Quote:
We really arent that difficult to figure out if you listen...well some of us anyway. Some woman are just fucked up bitches but I can't speak for them!
Fine to understand these psycho bitches. Doesn't mean we have to hang with 'em or put up with their shit.

--Wag--
Wag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #147
ant f
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K7 1000 modded to the hilt with BUGMAN 02 special project parts

Damn dude, Sorry for you. Still sounds like you you will be way better off without her around.

At least you can see who she is now.
ant f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #148
> than you

Motorcycle: 2002 RC51

Quote:
Originally Posted by slblack View Post
Oh man if that happened to me in my house the last thing those two will ever see is down the barrel of this

So you'd ruin your own life and shoot and kill two clowns that weren't even worth the bullets.

C'mon man.
5280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #149
PITBULLMAN
I Duplicate EVERY Thread!!

Motorcycle: 2013 GSX-R 1000

Quote:
Did you ever think maybe she just wanted other dick but didn't know how to tell you? You guys are so funny trying to make us woman out like we are so bad. We really arent that difficult to figure out if you listen...well some of us anyway. Some woman are just fucked up bitches but I can't speak for them! Things get boring and some like excitment every now and then no matter how comfortable we are in a relationship. We are like guys and think with other parts of our bodies sometimes just to let all you guys know that you arent the only ones that think about fucking on an impulse whether in a relationship or not. Just a little bit of a female insight on this topic. It might not of had anything to do with you at all because you seem like an awesome guy who has his shit together which is hot to me but some woman just dont know how good they have it til they fuck up! Sorry about your luck and that this had to happen to you but guys please dont bash us woman. If we are that bad then why are you in relationships with us and think about fucking us all the time? Just wondering.
Then explain this, she has actually wanted me after all of this to come over and lay down the pipe. She said she understands that I'll never trust her again and if so would take a long time to establish it again. So she said for now we could be friends with benefits until we, if possible, can work it out as she realizes that she needs to do the right thing and concentrate on school and her daughter now and doesn't have time for dating or other people.

What's your take on this?
PITBULLMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #150
PITBULLMAN

Quote:
Oh no, you still pay for it. In some shape or form.

There is no such thing as free pussy.
Truth, but there is a such thing as free dick for them. Guys are always ready and willing to give it. It's just their choice on how low they'd like to go...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #151
Starsky
Club Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITBULLMAN View Post
Then explain this, she has actually wanted me after all of this to come over and lay down the pipe. She said she understands that I'll never trust her again and if so would take a long time to establish it again. So she said for now we could be friends with benefits until we, if possible, can work it out as she realizes that she needs to do the right thing and concentrate on school and her daughter now and doesn't have time for dating or other people.

My take? She's using her pussy to keep you around for an undetermined amount of time (where she can have other friends with benefits) until she can break you into falling back into "how things used to be".
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #152
PITBULLMAN

Quote:
+1 for the Dre song.

But I'm sorry to hear that dude.. I totally know how you feel. I happened to go to a movie one day with a buddy of mine to see one of my exs with my best friend at the time playing tonsil hockey..

Another told me she banged my econ partner twice.

Women suck..In more ways than one. More will come, they always do. All you can do is just keep surviving the day!

Oh, it'll get better man, I am a firm believer in that. This was a serious learning experience.

I made a few calls to a couple of the chicks I dropped for her 3 yrs ago one who's a nurse. We went out recently and she actually just ended a relationship with a guy who has 4 KIDS. She has never been married and never had a child. She just knew him from high school and tried to make it work. Well, it didn't. So she told me the next time we go out she'll cover the dinner bill and she wants to go off road in my truck as she has been waiting since the last time we spoke. I gave her a ride in high school on my bike and almost made her shit her pants. So, oddly, from the first time we meet in 9th grade to now we still have contact after 18 yrs. So she's high on my list now.

The other whom I met 3 yrs ago was at the time was a police officer who for fun now is also a high school womens coach. She, according to others like my sister who has met her at the time and loved the hell out of her, is another one of my best matched as she owns firearms, likes offroad activities, likes hunting, likes hiking, outdoors, fitness, is a church mentor, etc. Well, she wants me to hang out at her house Friday depending on my schedule or perhaps this weekend to catch up on what has been going on. She, also, is single due to being tired of guys who don't live of to their claims.

So she's another high prospect. Both are already graduated, in their careers and doing well.

So we'll see...
Old 11-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #153
nitrous36
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"

Motorcycle: K4 GSXR 600

Quote:

Run away as fast as you can. And dont look back. She's talking about being friends with benefits while earning your trust and relationship back. Which means she will still be fucking other people. Shes feeding you on a bunch of BS, dont fall for it. "You caught me now, so Ive changed" - is what it sounds like. If you never caught her, she'd still be cheating right now. Come on man!

Dont believe the line of BS shes giving you. She said you could still be a friend with benefits. Whichs means she wants to still fuck you and nothing else. (Dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Depends how you see it.) Which leaves her free to explore and fuck other guys. The only one benefiting is her. You think youre just getting sex from her, but then youll be suckered in again.

Here me out. If you never caught them, she'd still be fucking the other dude right now.

She's concentrated on school, her kid, and no time for people or dating now, now that youve busted her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fuck My Mom and Love It View Post
Ban me, that shit makes me fuckin hard!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
Prepare to get hard then.
nitrous36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #154
PITBULLMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
My take? She's using her pussy to keep you around for an undetermined amount of time (where she can have other friends with benefits) until she can break you into falling back into "how things used to be".
True, but I know, as I have stated to friends of mine, will never go back to the "couple" status again. I will never be able to look her in the face and smile with the same love and determination. I told her she won't want to deal with the hovering I'll do and I don't want to deal with the stress of it all. At best, a fling is all it'll ever be. She can think what she wants.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #155
PITBULLMAN

Quote:
Run away as fast as you can. And dont look back. She's talking about being friends with benefits while earning your trust and relationship back. Which means she will still be fucking other people. Shes feeding you on a bunch of BS, dont fall for it. "You caught me now, so Ive changed" - is what it sounds like. If you never caught her, she'd still be cheating right now. Come on man!

She said you could still be a friend with benefits. Whichs means she wants to still fuck you and nothing else. (Dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Depends how you see it.) Which leaves her free to explore and fuck other guys. The only one benefiting is her. You think youre just getting sex from her, but then youll be suckered in again.

Here me out. If you never caught them, she'd still be fucking the other dude right now.

I hear you man, I really do. I'll NEVER trust her again. It hurt so bad and the amount of hovering I'd have to do isn't worth it to me. She may think she is winning, but in reality, it's only a thought. I can't treat her the same and has earned herself a spot on the "never-a-marriage-fuck-buddy" status, if that. Ass isn't that good to put myself through that bullshit again man. No way.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:33 AM   #156
Wag

Quote:
There is NO amount of birth control out there that would entice me to go for this. I'm a suspicious bastard and I firmly believe a woman like this is only going to get you to knock her up so she can use the kid, YOUR kid, to keep you a mental prisoner for the rest of your life.

Sounds twisted, I know, but dude, I've seen it happen before and it ain't a pretty sight. There is plenty of other pussy out there. You don't need this one, trust me.

Quote:
I made a few calls to a couple of the chicks I dropped for her 3 yrs ago. . .
Take one of these other chicks. Or both of 'em!

Seriously, man, you don't have anything to lose by moving on. Maybe you just need some sex but for now, just surf Red R and rub one out if you need to until you nail someone else.

Even more serious, either of the two you mentioned sounds like they are light years ahead of the skank you just dumped and believe me, it's the right thing to do. You wouldn't go through your garbage looking for something to eat, you'd just leave it there. I know it's a harsh comparison, but it's apropos. You'd go to the grocery store and get something new.

You've got better women in your future. Stay out of your past.

--Wag--
Old 11-26-2010, 06:38 AM   #157
torquemaniac
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: '99 Yellow TL1000R, '87 Black & Chrome Shadow VT700C, '86 Blood Red Moto Guzzi V6.5 Lario

^^^What he said.

You know the funny thing about cheesecake? It's not made out of cheese and it's not a cake.
torquemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:29 AM   #158
Eeyore81
white cat

Motorcycle: K8 750

Quote:

She's trying to have her cake and eat it too. You were the most stable thing in her life so she's trying to dangle the pussy to keep you around so you can help her and her kid. Just being fuck buddies is so she can keep fucking other dudes and not feel guilty while she's fucking you. Just stay away...the other two girls that you mentioned seem to be the route you need to go in. Listen to us...do not look back. Move forward WITHOUT that skank. You think she'll just be a FB, but after awhile you'll start helping her with this and that...your emotions will start coming into play. Get out...stay out...move the hell on and don't look back. Some of us have been there and done that...listen to us and you will be glad you did.
Eeyore81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #159
Wag

I'm all for having a fuck buddy or two. Or ten

But when you already have history with someone, just let it go. No pussy is worth crawling through the mud of a devastated relationship.

--Wag--
Wag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #160
jZampage
Jesus-On-Skates

I'm sorry but airing dirty laundry over gdc is not what I'd have done.

The situation sucks man, but it's happened to a lot of us in one form or fashion.

Hell, I pissed a girl off so much I made her turn lesbian. Frankly I was proud of it. At least we didn't break up over another dick.

Whatever happens, the best piece of advice my mother taught me about relationships? Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And my father always taught me, once you meet a girl who is way too good for you, either let it go or ask her to marry you. Frankly I've never been up for marriage quite yet, so not many of them have worked out.

Good luck though, you sound like you're cooping alright.
jZampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement