why do girls like guys with bikes?? : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > General Bike Talk

Old 02-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
chris1985
Rookie

Motorcycle: K8 White 600
why do girls like guys with bikes??

whats the deal with chicks who see a guy on a bike and go all grazy...??since i started riding ive never got some much attention from chicks before....I also have a 2000 WS6 that the ladies like too...but nothing like the bike.... My girlfriend doesnt like all the attention i get on the bike from other females...I kinda wish i was single
chris1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
A_train
Lifetime Premium

Re: why do girls like guys with bikes??

you are single you got a girlfriend not a wife
A_train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Brianinms
Rookie

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 600 Blue/White

Girls are materialistic and they figure if you have a nice bike you have some money.
Brianinms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #4
Will Goes Boing
GDC's Martha Stewart

Motorcycle: 2008 Yamaha WR250x

Girls will think a guy is hot if he rides a bike... period. Reason? Why do you think it's HOT when a girl has big ass titties? Why do you think it's HOT when a girl has a nice ass?

Just think of it this way..... our bikes are like the equivalent of boobies and ass to girls. They can careless how ugly you look under that helmet, you have a HOT bike and that's ALL that matters.

One time I rode past a highschool during afterschool hours and these girls were hoot'n at me and said "you're HOT!!".... and I replied back, "Well you're UGLY!!". The look on her face was priceless.....

Shut up or I'll punch you in your ovaries

I am the ovary punching extraordinaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESanders2

Will Goes Bowling, if you're out there, I know you've been looking for a fix to this.
Will Goes Boing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
slocal
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2k GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Goes Boing
Girls will think a guy is hot if he rides a bike... period. Reason? Why do you think it's HOT when a girl has big ass titties? Why do you think it's HOT when a girl has a nice ass?

Just think of it this way..... our bikes are like the equivalent of boobies and ass to girls. They can careless how ugly you look under that helmet, you have a HOT bike and that's ALL that matters.

One time I rode past a highschool during afterschool hours and these girls were hoot'n at me and said "you're HOT!!".... and I replied back, "Well you're UGLY!!". The look on her face was priceless.....

Plastic surgeons, dietitions and counselors thank you.
slocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
hokl
Novice

Motorcycle: 2006 750gsxr

Quote:
Damn thats pretty harsh. I like dumb superficial fat/ugly bitches, They need love too.
hokl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
I.E. 750
Superbike Champ

Motorcycle: '05 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal
Plastic surgeons, dietitions and counselors thank you.
funniest shit ive seen all day!!
I.E. 750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
chris1985
Rookie

Motorcycle: K8 White 600

Quote:

hahaha nice....anyone else have any stories
chris1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #9
down_on_monday
Superbike Racer

Motorcycle: 750 something

Motorcycles portray a bad boy image, which a lot of girls like. I'm far from being a 'bad boy' image, but yet on occasion I get a girl asking me if she can go for a ride. Too bad I no longer have my back seat....(not a fan of passengers).
down_on_monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #10
hammockjockey
Rookie

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR-600

shit, i must be doing something wrong....
hammockjockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
gimpsta
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: race 04 600/'06 gix 1k/'03 KX65/'06 R6/'07 750 #315

if you hang out at "bike nights" girls who like bikes GO to the "bike nights"

i for one don't get any more attention. If I'm on the bike, I'm in the twisties. That is it.

it is the "bad boy image" though - but what i can't understand is how easily one of those broads will just get on a freaking bike with a perfect stranger. my daughter WILL be smarter then that. not to mention SHE will own the bike herself and will be owning them!
gimpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #12
Higgs Boson
Rookie

the only problem is that i don't want anything to do with a girl that likes my bike. they're usually trashy hoes or have a super low iq/maturity level except for a few that ride. i like the ones that accept that i ride but don't really want to deal with it or understand it. what better way to escape for a while?
Higgs Boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #13
Will Goes Boing
GDC's Martha Stewart

Motorcycle: 2008 Yamaha WR250x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Potato Head
the only problem is that i don't want anything to do with a girl that likes my bike. they're usually trashy hoes or have a super low iq/maturity level except for a few that ride. i like the ones that accept that i ride but don't really want to deal with it or understand it. what better way to escape for a while?
Agree 100%

Girls who likes cars or bikes are a really big turn-off for me; might sound strange to most of you since I see most guys drool over girls that share the same passion as them. But as Mr Potato said they're usually superficial trashy immature hoes.

All of my previous ex's could care less what kinda car I drove, don't like cars, don't like it when I talk about it too much. The last one though was really into the whole bike thing. Towards the end of our relationship was when I got my bike, and she wouldn't shut up about how HOT it is and wouldn't stop bugging me to give her a ride. Annoyed me so much that it was one of the reasons why I broke up with her.

Shut up or I'll punch you in your ovaries

I am the ovary punching extraordinaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESanders2

Will Goes Bowling, if you're out there, I know you've been looking for a fix to this.
Will Goes Boing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #14
Big Worm
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 01 750 03 RM250 06 1K 06 LTZ400

okay, I have two experiences I can remember, one was to my benefit and the other freakin hilarious.

At the 76 station on PCH on my way up to the canyons, I stop to put gas and these girls in a convertible mustang had been smiling at me and my boys for a couple lights, they pull into the gas station and the passenger gets out and comes up to me. She starts asking me dumb questions like where do all the bikers hang out and how fast does my bike go, blah blah blah. She is pretty descent but not my style, so I'm telling her how to get to the rock store, at this point the gas tank is full, as I try to pull out the nozzle the lever to make the trigger stick gets stuck, I end up pouring gas all over this chick, shorts, shoes. I felt really bad, so I jumped on my bike said sorry and hauled ass out of there laughing under my helmet all the while.

This is just to prove how materialistic chicks can be, I'm at a 76 station once again(damn, I need to start hanging out at gas stations more often) and some smoking hot chick gets out of one of those little piece of crap two seater BMW's. She gives me a glance, goes to pay for her gas, comes back and walks up to me telling me she always wanted a bike and she was thinking of buying one. She tells me she's local and tears off the top part of one of her checks with address and all. Tells me to come by that night if I can take her for a ride. At this point I still have my helmet on and never actually take it off. 10 hours later picked her up without ever calling took her for a ride up to hollywood and tapped it later that night. Easiest piece of ass I ever got. and she paid for dinner.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #15
MAD_ARAB
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: A revamped K6 liter

They like the danger aspect as well.
MAD_ARAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #16
Big Worm
Club Racer

it's almost the same shit as high school, all the hot chicks want the bad boys. it's all the same shit it's just they are a few years older now.
Big Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #17
I.E. 750
Superbike Champ

Motorcycle: '05 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammockjockey
shit, i must be doing something wrong....
1.ask big worm for pimp lessons
2.move the fk outta ohio

I.E. 750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #18
MAD_ARAB
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Worm
it's almost the same shit as high school, all the hot chicks want the bad boys. it's all the same shit it's just they are a few years older now.
Yeah like the ladies you work with.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:38 PM   #19
Big Worm
Club Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS-Nelson
Yeah like the ladies you work with.
oh yeah, my girls on video text now. and i'm reapin all the benefits!
Big Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:41 PM   #20
MAD_ARAB
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Worm
oh yeah, my girls on video text now. and i'm reapin all the benefits!
Hook a brother up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement