Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

New guy from NYC

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Daheavyking 
#1 ·
Hi all!!! My name is Jae. I just got a 99 Gixxer 600 a month ago. It doesn't run yet. Its the first bike that I can call my own. I rode plenty of bikes before. Came across this forum when I was doing some searches for the bike. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get this running. I hope to learn a lot and meet some good ppl. Thanks for reading!!!!

#4 ·
Welcome

#6 ·
welcome and if this nor easter is any sign of things to come for us up this way youll be waiting a while for the warm weather. that means youve got plenty of time to fix the bike up and get it running for the up coming season...

before asking questions use the search function, most likely the question you have to ask has been asked and answered at least 10 times in ten or more dif threads...should you chose to just ask and not use the search be ready for someone to hand you a butthurt form and put on a good laugh for everyone else here...

anywho welcome and have fun dont take shit serious we at the fun loving GDC are a great bunch but will harass anyone for any given reason for ones own personal lulz:biggrin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.