Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

TOTALLED 07' Gixxer 1000

42K views 194 replies 74 participants last post by  nismos14 
#1 ·
Sup guys. I haven't been active lately, well at all. On November 24, 2012 I was in an accident that should have killed me. Some of you may have already seen my video on YouTube (looks like an easy turn on YouTube but not in real life) . I was riding like a fool, a nut but hey we've all been there. This was my first accident AND my last.

I have plans to rebuild her and be back up by summer of 2013. I have never done a rebuild so this will for sure be my first. I will document my rebuild and post videos to YouTube. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/RiceRocketKev Please subscribe and follow my progress. Here are some pics.

I know some people will give me shit. But hey, I broke it and I'll fix it. :punk

See less See more
1 2
#46 ·
The guys just full of fail, one of his other videos is titled 'wheelie sesh' and there is not one fucking wheelie in it, just squidlets riding up and down the street:facepalm

#51 ·
Ohhh wow...this just turned brilliant :lmao

#56 · (Edited)
The payback for showing off, totaled motorcycle and a police investigation...priceless. Guess the lesson should be, know the road you are riding like the back of your hand before making the attempt to carry a fast pace. Oh, let us not leave out having the skill and or talent to ride said motorcycle because with out this one might end up off the side of a cliff.

#62 ·
Know the road you are riding like the back of your hand before making the attempt to carry a fast pace.
I've never said that. Even then it can still bite you in the ass.

#59 ·
You guys suck, you made my pal take his video down before I saw it!! :cursing Sounds like he hit some gravel.

#61 ·
Oooooo!! :lmao:lmao

#66 ·
Well this sucks . I want to see the original video . You's guys are sleeping on the job. Someone was suppose to save the video for the rest of us that came late to the party .:lmao:lmao Although some of the still shots are pretty awesome .:lmao:lmao

#86 ·
#76 ·
All kidding / flaming aside, no matter how much grief the kid is going through, I hope he one day realizes that the gods were smiling on him in a big way.

The fact that he CHOSE to open up his video with the long, dangerous pass is proof that he doesn't realize the many dangers of riding a fast bike.

In that short video, he could have DIED twice, easily. He got-off (no pun intended) with minimal injury, ego notwithstanding of course.

If you're reading this kid, take your lumps, learn your lesson and be happy that you're still here for us to be poking fun at you. On this forum, a video like that would usually have been accompanied by posts like:

Damn.... RIP

#79 ·
I break my ankle goin down on gravel while turning out of a parking lot. Meanwhile, this moron goes off a cliff being an idiot, and walks away?

Then I miss the chance to see the video of the incident?

Natural selection must be sleep at the switch...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#82 ·
I break my ankle goin down on gravel while turning out of a parking lot. Meanwhile, this moron goes off a cliff being an idiot, and walks away?
I stopped being surprised at that stuff long ago. Sometimes slow ones get you when you walk away from a high speed get off. I'll always remember a close friend at a race we were at, that lost his front wheel & flopped over in a super tight, very low speed left hander while in first place. I'm thinking "Get the hell up! You'll still do allright!" He never moved, he had shattered his collarbone & broke his shoulder. It looked like a fall you would have if you tripped walking across your yard! Lots of luck involved with crashes.

#81 ·
Make a gixxer unicycle :thumbup You should be able to salvage enough for that.

Sorry about your ongoing investigation, just mentally prepare yourself for the rape. From what I read, they're not going to give you the courtesy of lube.

#85 ·
hey just curious. does the video he posted get him a trouble after DA saw it? I don't live in the states so don't know about the traffic law over there. I saw the video. now it's been private, I remember it seems too fast for that kind of road and he crossed middle lane couple of times. kinda sketchy. so it was simple solo accident by rider's error. why does the DA care? is there a insurance fraud he is pulling?

#87 ·
ripped and re-upped for lulz:

Followed by his explanation of event, where is the violent head shake?:facepalm:

If you are watching this and a new rider the bike could've EASILY made the curve(not corner).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.