Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

130K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#343 ·
After years of hoarding parts for my jetski I got my output and steering parts sorted. Had to weld up the original holes in the output housing redrill, tap, and machine brass bushings to attach my steering nozzle, now I just have to drop it off at the powder coaters for some BLING Factor.

Attachments

#351 ·
Ok...Just noticed, I haven't got the holding tool for the think that cuts the new thread....will go to a local tool shop tomorrow.....thanks Chris, never even crossed my mind :lol

Its his case not his oil pan.... so no pressure mate
Make or break tomorrow :suicide

Armi, did you ever install the powerpak and hotwires? Thought you bought the new powerpak.
I did......Not yet :twitch

He did and has never used them... :-(
Or the ignition advancer yet, I'm sure I ran into some difficulty and got no help :shifty

I do hope I don't fuck it up :twitch

#347 ·
I tried to helicoil my drain plug and ended up screwing it up. I ended up having to buy a new oil pan. My fault for doing a crap job, but good luck to you. I believe I found the right kit at Sears though. If I had to do it again I would definitely be a lot more careful about it. It was my first time installing a helicoil in my defense lol.

#349 ·
Armi, did you ever install the powerpak and hotwires? Thought you bought the new powerpak.

#353 ·
^^^As in threadlock?

Yes I do...:cheers

#358 ·
Thanks mate.........If I haven't got the tool, that goes on the tool that cuts the thread, like shown in that vid Chris, shall I just buy one, or use grips, or something similar.......last thing I want, is for the it to go in crooked!

Ok...scratch that ...had a brain freeze....i'll just use a socket set instead.

No. is on speed dial :lol

Wow wood glue....really, I have some but not that specific brand....is that ok?

#359 · (Edited)
Driving this beast for 5 hours today put a huge smile on my dial today.
2007. C63 6.3 V8 AMG Man this thing can fly. Had to follow one of our Porsche salesman to deliver a customers car & I had to pick him up then we drove back home. I love my job.

Sent from the Thunder from down under

Attachments

#360 ·
Yes those C63 are sweet, but I would not want the maintenance or repair bills! I guess if you can afford one of those you can afford a couple G's for repairs.

#364 ·
Got a big box from Cobramadness the other night, on the outside he had a few treats, including the observation that my previous employer of 16 years (who just terminated my employment this month) happens to "suck". I laughed big time. Along with my favorite term "carbies".

#365 ·
Being in the biking community.....getting proper help!!!

#367 ·
well what made me not smile was that i didnt get to sit next to the dime piece broad i usually sit next to in my statics class..... :drool:

later that day i went to my class about african colonialization ( :banghead ) and ill be damned if her TWIN SISTER didnt sit right next to me!!!

#388 ·
its okay guys. twin #1 found me just before i walked in the building to my class from hell. but can i go 2 for 2 on these ladies today? :shifty

also what make me happy....... I GOT 100% ON MY FIRST CALC 4 EXAM FUCKYEAHMOTHERFUCKER

#368 ·
^^^ Made me laugh :lol

#371 ·
:lmao:lmao:lmao

#370 ·
having the caliper seal turn up. just need the bolts to be dropped off by fedex.and I will have the bike back together

#373 ·
Goooaaaaaaan that's sick!!!

#376 ·
Don't bother....just send it my way, I promise to take care of it :shifty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.