Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Beware : Motomummy

4K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  JP1143 
#1 ·
Unless you want outstanding customer service, huge product selections, and super fucking fast shipping shop elsewhere :).

I ordered a speedoDRD Friday night and the damn thing was in my mailbox on Monday morning. thanks MotoMummy

#2 ·
They pull that shit ALL the time!!!

#8 ·
That is the beauty of Priority Mail! I have sent few things here and there on Friday and most if not all of them got to the destination on Monday, even when it is going to California.

Props to Motomummy for adopting this shipping method! No brainer move IMO. USPS basically went bankrupt and restructured how they run mailing system few years ago and I have been using the priority mail ever since. Today, still many people are unaware of the perks of flat rate priority mail or the idea of PM all together.

#9 · (Edited)
I have bought 8 items from motomummy and always had a very good experience, great feedback, great choice of inventory, great customer service, fast shipping, free shipping, best prices, makes shopping for parts easy and enjoyable and Corey always provides good info and help, always chimes into threads to help.

motomummy.com :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

#12 ·
My top choice for all hard parts. There are other good online places, but MM is the first choice, not only does he have a great inventory, but he takes care of the customer before and after the sale. I'm starting to think Corey has clones of himself in order to satisfy all these happy customers.. I of course use STG for my gear needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#16 · (Edited)
Seriously guys, WTF. I did some comparo shopping, followed by shipping cost checks.

Even if MM doesn't ship free to Hawaii and the 2 next best priced stores did (HA!), I would still save money buying from Motomummy. Plus: Free brake fluid reservoir sock to match my jack'o'lantern colored bike, and easy access to customer service reps who (gasp!) run the shop?

You guys disgust me.

STG, you guys are going to sell me an EXO-500 (provided they fit me right), but don't think you can fool me with good customer service and prices- I know what you're up to.

Why can't you all just upsell me something I don't want or need at grossly marked up prices, like normal stores? I have no reason to mistrust you, and frankly, that makes me sick. :nono

#20 ·
Ive been using The Mummy for about 6 yrs now for my various bikes. Great prices and I love their free shipping. Being out here in Hawaii it sucks when all these internet retailers exclude their free shipping promos from Hawaii. Thank you Corey and the gang at MotoMummy!!!

#39 ·
MotoMummy and MissMummy are the best mummy's out there. Nobody beats their service.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.