Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

F1 Fans...Kimi Raikkonen Team Radio LOL

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  coopgt1 
#1 ·
Was watching F1 this morning, Kimi was winning the race when his team radio came on......funny sh*t.:lol

#2 · (Edited)
Kimi is epic, some of his comments and radio chatter over the years has been hilarious.

Some favorites:

• The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you? - 'It protects my head'.
  • Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - 'I wipe it so that I can see better'.
  • What advice would you give to the rookies Nico Rosberg and Scott Speed? - 'I hope that they are good in giving way'.
  • About Montoya believing he can win the championship: - 'If he believes in it, he can believe. I’m not interested in what happens behind me'.
  • Raikkönen isn't affected by Alonso's mental games. - 'I couldn’t care less what that man thinks'.
  • Ferrari event 2007: - 'I’m not going to a language school to learn Italian, that’s not what I came to do at Ferrari'.
  • Kimi, what’s the 5th grid place like? - 'It’s the 5th grid place'.
  • Opinion of Ron Dennis: - 'He’s strange now and then. He always wants to know everything. He doesn’t interest me'.
  • Brundle: “Kimi Raikkonen doesn’t seem interested in the proceedings going on up there. Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
    Kimi (nonchalantly): “Yeah.”
    Brundle: ”Will you get over it?”
    Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”
    Brundle: “OK, thanks for that! Obviously you’ll have a nice light car on the grid, then.”
  • Interviewer: What's the most exciting moment during the race weekend?
    Kimi: I think it's the race start, always.
    Interviewer: The most boring?
    Kimi: Now.

Random Quotes:
  • 'You don’t drive races on paper'.
  • 'Driving is the only thing I love about f1'.
  • 'If there’s a red light when you leave the pitlane you have to stop. Then some wooden eye (Hamilton) crashes into you and breakes the car'.
  • 'Formula 1 would be a paradise without the media'.
  • 'I’m not interested in what people think about me. I’m not Michael Schumacher'.

:biggrin

#4 ·
:cheers
Kimi is epic, some of his comments and radio chatter over the years has been hilarious.

Some favorites:

• The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you? - 'It protects my head'.
  • Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - 'I wipe it so that I can see better'.
  • What advice would you give to the rookies Nico Rosberg and Scott Speed? - 'I hope that they are good in giving way'.
  • About Montoya believing he can win the championship: - 'If he believes in it, he can believe. I’m not interested in what happens behind me'.
  • Raikkönen isn't affected by Alonso's mental games. - 'I couldn’t care less what that man thinks'.
  • Ferrari event 2007: - 'I’m not going to a language school to learn Italian, that’s not what I came to do at Ferrari'.
  • Kimi, what’s the 5th grid place like? - 'It’s the 5th grid place'.
  • Opinion of Ron Dennis: - 'He’s strange now and then. He always wants to know everything. He doesn’t interest me'.
  • Brundle: “Kimi Raikkonen doesn’t seem interested in the proceedings going on up there. Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
    Kimi (nonchalantly): “Yeah.”
    Brundle: ”Will you get over it?”
    Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”
    Brundle: “OK, thanks for that! Obviously you’ll have a nice light car on the grid, then.”
  • Interviewer: What's the most exciting moment during the race weekend?
    Kimi: I think it's the race start, always.
    Interviewer: The most boring?
    Kimi: Now.

Random Quotes:
  • 'You don’t drive races on paper'.
  • 'Driving is the only thing I love about f1'.
  • 'If there’s a red light when you leave the pitlane you have to stop. Then some wooden eye (Hamilton) crashes into you and breakes the car'.
  • 'Formula 1 would be a paradise without the media'.
  • 'I’m not interested in what people think about me. I’m not Michael Schumacher'.

:biggrin
:lol I remember a few of those.

#6 ·
Gotta Love the Iceman . :lmao:lmao And Congrates Kimi .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.