Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Music speakers on the bike.

25K views 38 replies 33 participants last post by  evilbear78 
#1 ·
Im looking for some speakers to put on the bike. Fairly loud. DIY or KIT. Looking for the cheapest route. Any suggestions? Or websites w/ a cheap kit?

.. Thanks!

#14 ·
#11 ·
It would help to know what kind of bike you have, there are many different applications for different bikes.

#13 ·
That's why you get noise isolating ear buds. You can hear other things around you, your engine, horns, anything important, but then you also get music too.

I lock my iPod volume so even if it accidentally bumps the volume, it never drowns out the important things around me.

#17 ·
WOW!! Holy smokes you guys and or girls... I've got the passion to ride and I love my bike.. You guys go on about wearing gear to? Or to each his own? Live n let live? Thanks for some of the good advice.. My bike is a 07 GSXR 600. and yea I will have glow. Not underglow but a shallow blue light inside the front fairings. Just have to wire it. and yea I want to be able to get her up at 70mph. Oh before this one gets called out i know how to lean the bitch to :) But your all very entertaining. Especially to see the lenghts you go to to laugh at someone.

#18 ·
Or to each his own?
...which is exactly why you shouldn't force others to listen to whatever music you like ;)

In any case, good earbuds will give you better sound than whatever little speakers you'll be able to find room for, especially since the sound won't have to go through your helmet.

#21 ·
"All the connectors are soddered"

:wtf Why must you twist the words into such fucked up sounding things.

They sound tinny as fuck, and with all the other road noise, seems pointless as has been stated above.

#26 ·
If you pulled up next to me blaring that shit, I would take out my earbuds, throw them at you, flip you off, and I might even kick your tire for good measure.

I love loud music, I have a very loud system in my car but I turn that shit down when I'm sitting in traffic to spare everyone else from listening to MY music.

C'mon man, dont be like the douche in that video you posted up. "I drilled, I drilled one two holes here, three holes, I drilled three holes."

#30 ·
I usually post how people should take it easy on others or how they asked a real question in the right area...

Dude, if you're serious, you're a moron... Buy a goldwing if you need speakers that badly! If I'm ever riding down the road and see a gixxer with speakers I swear to whatever invisible friend you pray to that I'll get off my bike and beat their lilly sniffing gay ass into the pavement...

#35 ·
LOL I'm 6'-5" 275# and I almost dwarf my busa so fear is something I've yet to learn just restraint so I don't spend my years in prison... Stupid people are just a pet peave of mine haha.

I can understand some of the crap people do but speakers?!? I'm a stereo guy through and through, my truck is over 140db and my car soon should be around 150db soon, but my living room is decked out and LOUD! The parts I install are usually 1/4 show and 3/4 go, what's the point of molesting a friggin sport bike? This douche is only doing it because they can't afford a cruiser... Really though, they need a car and I imagine this meathead in a civic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.