Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

MotoMummy: Puig/Zero Gravity Contest

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  CrickiKaze 
#1 ·

To enter you have to post the number of screens in this picture on our Facebook page. Just comment under the post we have on our Facebook page. The first person to guess it will win a free screen. On December 11th if nobody has guessed it the closest person will win. Good luck everyone!

Our Facebook page

See less See more
#2 ·
Your van is HUGE!!! :eek:hmy

#11 ·
I can't believe how big the new store & warehouse are Corey, from some of the pictures on Facebook. Freaking place is gigantic & stuffed to the gills with goodies! I had to laugh when I remembered this older thread when some members were busting your balls as if you had no shop & you were in your moms basement or something. I think you were just moving into the new place at the time. You should post up some pictures of Mummyville. :biggrin

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207403&highlight=shop+motomummy&page=3

#9 ·
Those flaps you can see are only a fraction of them. Some flaps are tucked under, there is a row behind the bottom row, some of the back zero gravity screens you can't even see on the top row. That is just the puig side. The Zero Gravity side is there too :) Those flaps are not all though. When counting I will say we could lift one flap and find 10 more that slid under it. Not always, but sometimes.

Noticeo n the top shelf all the way to the right how you can see the flap, but not the screen becaue the one above it is covering it. That happens a TON. In fact I was BEYOND BLOWN AWAY by the total number. Shocked me and Jay, who both did the counting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.