Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#5,413 ·
I've seen dinlops and other rears as low as 17psi off warmer. Again pressures change based on feel or characteristics.

Same thing. Riding by numbers is foolish

#5,415 ·
If I set my cold pressures to 20 in the rear and forget to put warmers on, the bike is a mess until the tires are warmed up. I can't imagine 17psi off the warmers... just go put Pirellis on :lol

#5,430 ·
Oh and if it is handling odd I have to make educated guess... is tire pressure causing handling or is handling causing spike in pressure.

So sometimes I make a suspension change to fix pressure/wear

#5,438 ·
Yup, I have no complaints about mine so far, I like it alot. It wires right to the bike's battery so no need to worry about charging or replacing batteries. No need to worry about bringing your own or if someone else brought a beacon. It can auto-detect where the finish line of a track is which is pretty neat. It records your max speed for each session in addition to all your lap times if that interests you.

I've only once downloaded the data to a USB stick and opened it on the laptop software but it worked good to track speed around the whole track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.