This Sunday (Every Other Sunday Ride!) 12/09/2012

8K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  GSXF60093 
#1 ·
Hooters off of I-5.
New Ride Every Other Sunday!
Who: Beginers/Advanced (Novice!)
Why: Ride and Meet other Riders
Where: Hooters off of I-5
When: This Sunday @ 12 Noon Dec. 9th, 2012 Kick Stands up at 12:30 p.m.
What: Ride from Hooters to Marine Dr. and Germantown Rd.
Route 1: Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Cornelious Pass Rd. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Route 2: Hooters up I-5 to Marine Dr. East to I-205 across to Washington down Highway 14 then on to I-5 south. Depart from Hooters.
Route 3:Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Sky line, and then on to Rocky Point. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Thanks! Chris.

See less See more
#12 ·
I was trying to point out that there is no way of determining where this ride is taking place. :dissapointed

What STATE or even COUNTRY is this in? You don't even have a city listed.

Just so you know for next time, you could either post in the regional sections, to attract more people in your area. No need for me to know about this ride considering it 3000 miles away from me. You could also put the City or County in the title to attract locals.

I know if I saw a ride listed, properly, in the North East section of the forum that said Union County NJ in the title I would definitely look more into it.

It's an internet forum, they are really not that hard to figure out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-an-Internet-Forum

Start with these 2, if you need any more help

go here: www.google.com It really helps when it comes to internet stuff.

#5 ·
How could I forget that! Luckily it was only a joke that we all missed also.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
Hillsboro, OREGON
Update! New Ride Every Other Sunday! (Februrary start new!)
Who: Beginers/Advanced (Novice!)
Why: Ride and Meet other Riders
Where: Hooters off of I-5
When: This Sunday @ 12 Noon Dec. 9th, 2012 Kick Stands up at 12:30 p.m.
What: Ride from Hooters to Marine Dr. and Germantown Rd.
Route 1: Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Cornelious Pass Rd. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Route 2: Hooters up I-5 to Marine Dr. East to I-205 across to Washington down Highway 14 then on to I-5 south. Depart from Hooters.
Route 3:Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Sky line, and then on to Rocky Point. North to BP I-30 back to I-5 and 4 - 7 pm. Bike nite @ Hooters.

Talked with Manager will be in touch to start bike nite too.
Thanks! Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.