Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Wow Mcdonalds wow

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  SVS 
#1 ·
So lets show people its ok to be a squid....

Don't forget to get a spicy McChicken while your doing it. Be a pro!

#5 ·
How ironic, the guy from LA talking about ghetto squids. :rolleyes Way to stereotype, it makes the rest of us look like such outstanding citizens.

I don't see the problem with it, it's not like they are showing a bunch of assholes blocking up a 4 lane highway. It is in a controlled environment, where stunting should be taking place. Nothing wrong with that.

#6 ·
:stupid

the term squids and frowned upon activity is when it happens on public roads where you no longer care for anyones safety along with your own...

think of it this way...you're now married and on your way home from the hospital with your new born...

some arrogant squid pulls out in front of you on the highway along with his buddies and they all pull up wheelies and endos now some asshat eats it and looses it and goes down and now you behind him have to slam on the breaks cause you obviously don't want to run them over and not to say something will happen to your new born but you wouldn't be the slightest bit happy that the :squid could've been doing that dumb shit on a closed street or park where you wont involve innocent people in your recklessness....

common sense isn't so common anymore :hammer

#7 ·
Looks like Jason Britton's stunt team......I guess at least they're doing it in a parking lot outside a garage and not down the highway, not that that point will stand out much.

#19 ·
+1

I'm not into the stunting thing but at least it was in a lot . And to those that this really bothered have you complained to Micky D's ? Other wise quit your bitching . As they say if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem . :dunno:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.