Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

overzealous cop?

2K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  JSargent52 
#1 ·
#4 ·
:lmao I thought the cop was awesome. :punk I love the dipshit friend filming, "You can't arrest someone under 17 can you??" You don't fuck with police & you'll have no issues.

Years ago, all the cops in Phila under Frank Rizzo were like that, "Rizzo's Raiders" they used to call them. Phila was a very safe, calm, city back than.

#9 ·
:lmao Them's were the good ole days!! I had an office in Phila for about 10 years.

#6 ·
wow, that was necessary. :facepalm dude was funny though. "blink wrong!" :lmao

has two possible outcomes:

a) kid grows up fearing and respecting cops so he doesnt get sucker kneed
b) kid grows up hating cops and becoming a public nuisance b/c he got sucker kneed

#8 ·
I have no problems with a good respectable cop, but I have no respect for a cop that can't get a scared 17 year old under control and needs his buddy to knee him in the face....that's called a bitch....I bet the angry black cop wouldn't have needed his partner to help him with that boy....Funny as sh*t though.:lol

#10 ·
I do not envy a Big City Cop's job. Being that I was a teenager in L.A. during the 80s, we did not mess with Hollenbeck Division 5-0. Those guys were no joke.

Back then, parents beat (and I mean spanked) their kids for acting that way...it was embarrassing when they had to pick up their juvenile delinquent from the station...not that it ever happened to me. (But I saw what it did to my friends)

Imagine if there was all the social media back then? Karazy.

Ed

#11 ·
looks ok to me. there was a reason the first cop was involved in a fight, and the second came to help. who knows how many times these guys got hurt because they were pansies at the start of a fight, then learned their lesson.

#12 ·
That kid deserved what he got. I've been in those types of situations and even had two of my ribs broken from a sucker kick. Three on one ain't no joke. I would have pepper sprayed his dumb ass long before his partner got there and his buddy would have been filing an insurance claim on his phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

#13 ·
Knee in the back of the head after the kid is already pinned down and getting handcuffs put on, then he screams that if he moves he will kill him!? Just another cop with a small cock and a big ego. Coming over to monitor the situation is fine, everything that black cop did was unnecessary.

#14 ·
nope. the kid was involved in a fight with another cop. waiting until the kid decided to make a move and then reacting is like a boxer standing in a ring flatfooted and his hands by his side after the round has started.

#15 ·
It's funny how if a cop talks a little shit he's on roids but if some scumbag kid talks shit, it's ok. Overzealous? Yeah a little but not a big enough deal to make an issue. IMO the knee appears to be on the back of the neck which is one method they are trained to use to subdue a subject laying prone. He didn't just run in and knee the kid in the head for the fun of it.

The first cop probably radioed for back-up that he was fighting with a subject. And because both of his hands were being used to subdue the subject, he couldn't radio again to say he had the subject was in custody, because he wasn't yet. Second cop is driving there thinking he is still in an active fight and responds accordingly. If I was a cop, I would want a guy like the second guy coming to back me up. He did a little shit talking, get over it. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

#18 ·
You know why racism exists? Because people have to point this shit out...

They're cops. There is no white. There is no black. They're people.

:dissapointed

#21 ·
#24 ·
I've seen cops mess with people because the way they look. Living in Compton I've seen many things. Ive seen people pulled over and searched without proper procedures. but thats another story.Stupid kid should've given up. Act stupid expect shit to go sour for you. Attitude is most important in this time of situation. I bet if the kid was cool about it the cop would've let him go, every action has a consequence . He chose to be a badass and he paid for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.