Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

New Ossa Direct Injected 2 Stroke Enduro Models

7K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  TheincredibleJF 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Nice. I didn't know they came back. They went out of business in the early 80's I think. They had some really good MX, enduro, & trials bikes in the 70's. The first trials bike I ever rode was an Ossa.

#4 ·
To be honest,I had never heard of the brand.Looks like they are pushing the envelope is both engine and frame designs.I'm really liking their approach.

I was looking to get one of these soon but this new Ossa has me thinking :scratch

#5 ·
I'll take the bike and the girl in the first pic :lol That thing looks sick, Is that a Ohlins rear also? Badass, I don't know if I would rather have an Enduro or a tard. Decisions decisions. Mighty fine welds on that exhaust too, guessing thats done by machine because by hand would take way to long for that.

#7 ·
What a bunch of dumb asses . Fuck the bike I want the Model.Hello Nurse .

Ya ok the bikes nice ...........Butt.:biggrin

#10 ·
Yea they did come out with the reverse mounted engine but that nothing special.It's a typical EFI 4stroke engine with intake in the front and exhaust out the back.

This bike is on another level.Dual direct injected smoker is something nobody has done.Something KTM has been rumored to have been working on for a few years now.Still haven't seen it. Also to design a 2 stroke expansion chamber exhaust what fits in the chassis and looks this good,I have never seen.The fuel tank placement,rear shock placement are all new to me.

This bike reminds me of the new Panigale.Ahead of its time,in terms of design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.