Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

" X-Mas fairytale "

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Niels750 
#1 ·
" Once upon a time there was ... euh is a place

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
so this is n't a fairytale its true ... next season in both the Heron Suzuki colors

blue / white & red / black / yellow ... Harris Suzuki GS XR69

Attachments

#3 ·
Very nice i really like the color of the wheels for some reason, it kinda reminds me of VW platinum paint.

Is that an GS motor? You can, though you may have to do some porting and get custom head bolts, put a GSX-R head on one of those, i have a GS1100E motor with a ******** on it. It's not a runner just an idea for a project one of to many that i can't afford to finance.

#20 ·
Because of the OW01 (Yammie) I thought you paid Marco a visit again, Jeroen has a very good taste aswell :cheers By the way, I found a magazine (Kicxstart) from years ago with Jeroen telling about racing a (street) Bimota which had cost a small fortune back than :punk

Quite a project! (beslist geen half werk)

#23 ·
F*cking Oil & Gasfield Services ! Time = money ... but :wtf if you spend it and still have no time ?!

Landelijke motordagen I'll be there with at least 2 750 bikes (Rudi will ride one) ... in worst case scenario the 1986 Limited Edition & 1986 NOS 750 and the Bimota SB6, if we can bring 'm home in one piece ... that would be nice, if not ? all in the game

#24 ·
When you are young you've got plenty of time but no money, when you're getting older you get less time and more money. It's almost a curve against a X and Y line :biggrin

Nice plans for the motordays! Looking forward to suprise some newer bikes in Assen :biggrin But hopefully the shakedown won't give too many problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.