Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#5,005 ·
Yeah the r6.I got it for $570,its already sprung for my weight(1.0 spring),he said he only rode it on the street a few times before he sold the bike.I might service it anyway.

I was taking to a few people on the r6 forum and they said the rear shock is the weak link on that bike,especially if you run race tires.

#5,012 ·
I hate selling things. I'm getting questions on ebay about the street bike color scheme. One guy wants to know if I bought it like that or did it myself. It's factory, don't waste my time. Are you interested in buying it?

Another guy wants me to ship an aluminum Kirkey racing seat. I'm trying to sell the seat for $100-$150, and do not have a box. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. So, I go and get a shipping quote to Hickory, NC. Over $250 to box, pack and ship the seat ground. Take that motherfucker.

#5,019 ·
Wowzers. talk about equally matched

#5,021 ·
its simple really: gas>brake

#5,031 ·
When you're this fast (and huge) you're allowed to have lousy BP ehhh Bob?
Obviously however you feel most comfortable on the bike is the best way to ride, but you take away a lot of extra "turning power" when your BP sucks. Plus, I don't know Tim, so I will just give YOU shit about BP :)

#5,036 ·
AM middleweight Supersport - 4th place's laptimes

1 1 01:42.801
2 2 01:41.517
3 3 01:39.447
4 4 01:40.302
5 5 01:39.904
6 6 01:39.074
7 7 01:39.923

Never counting Patsy and Mike, they're in their own league, that would put me competitive for second "normal" place.

If I could go down to VIR after 2 years of absence, and only get 2 practice rounds and pull off 4th or 5th, I'd be pretty happy.

Next year, I am expecting Dunlop to pay for my tires on (NJMP) contingency :shifty :punk

So, maybe I can get to VIR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.