Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Product Review: ebay aftermarket mirrors

12K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Duff28 
#1 ·
My old OEM mirrors had seen some mileage, with one having a cracked lens and the other one's rivet wore out so the arm just flopped wherever. I was going to replace them with a set of used OEMs, but then i found these and decided to give them a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Left-Right-...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8491873623348201153

At $35 shipped they hardly break the bank, and they arrived at my door in 3 days. They came with bulbs also! Packaging was great and so was fitment. Compared to OEM i actually prefer these in both looks and usage. These had a nice glossy paint on them compared to the original dull plastic. The mirrors actually adjust, unlike my old OEMs( not sure if mine where just seized but these have a ton more movement in adjustability)

All in all im super happy with these and if anyone needs a cheap set of oem mirrors id definitely recommend these.

See less See more
#5 ·
You're*, and yes, you're correct on both terms, sarcasm and when they* flashed. I snapped a shot to show the amount of light that makes it through the smoked lenses. As for the sarcasm some took Spanish as a second language, I however took sarcasm. :cheers ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.