Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Giveaway: 2 Sets of FP Levers

5K views 56 replies 13 participants last post by  Dirty Fish Taco 
#1 ·

MotoMummy and FP Racing have teamed up to give away two sets of levers to two different people.

We wanted to give you forum members a heads up on the contest :cheers :fact

You enter through our Facebook page. Just read the post about the FP levers and it will explain it all.

See less See more
#4 ·
Damn you facebook. These offers, all offers/giveaways now it seems, always require facebook. Yes I know facebook is free but I don' want it damn it.:banghead

:cursing Just venting. good luck to those who enter but I'm not getting a facebook account.

#26 ·
I agree with you . I had facebook at one point then quite. Vendors should have an alternative for the folks that don't buy into social media crap . :dunno But for those that do good luck.

#34 ·
I thought you were just selling stuff out of the back of your van??

#45 ·
I just unboxed my new levers. They are premium quality and I am more impressed than I had hoped I'd be.
Fuck yeah! :punk

Soon they'll be on my bike and helping it look wicked! Waiting on a bushing(my clutch perch did not come with one in it) before I can install them. Gonna have to fight my parts boner until then... :fact

Attachments

#46 ·
You should be able to take the bushing out of your OEM lever. That is common with aftermarket levers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.