Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

who can identify these?

3K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  javadog 
#1 ·
Im told they are xro 4 magnesium. Anyone know for sure just from looking?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Not sure of the price. Wanted to see what the xro guys on here thought about them. Don't know much about them other than someone told me they were off an xro 4. Wanted to see if anyone could confirm or if its possible to even tell.

#7 ·
Can I just ask, whats up with the pink stem?

#9 · (Edited)
yep they look like XR04,.. not for the srad ones ,but still factory parts very nice and good condition....and nice to see with the correct spindle,these look like a new unused set,so may be set up for the kayaba forks,if unstrapped xro4,id think they are the kit parts for the slingshot,but the magnesium does point to works item.

#10 ·
They are stamped xro 4 37. 37mm offset. So these aren't for a srad, too bad. Unless you get a bunch of additional parts? Can i make these work on a 97 srad? They do measure 50 on top and 54 bottom.

#13 ·
What would I need to do to make these work?

#14 ·
just the stem may needed to me worked on,as all the works bikes had one off frames,so may need work.
to get later xro5/6 or xro7/8/9 yokes is big money and can run in to many £1,000's if the set is complete with all the inserts and fork colliers.

#18 ·
I passed on them. I was considering buying them.

#20 ·
A guy on another forum had them, a year ago. I haven't been able to get a response from him since.

#23 ·
I'm sure he will if he hasn't already. Maybe Sie can get a response from him.

#25 ·
If you are looking to use these on an otherwise stock bike, I'd look for something else. If I recall correctly, they have a wider space between the fork tubes (20 or 25mm, I think) so you'd have to make a new axle, axle spacers, etc.

FWIW, they are magnesium with an aluminum stem (red, not pink). They are not coated or anodized, which is something else you'd need to do to run these in the real world.

JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.