Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

My Stunt Video!

10K views 176 replies 48 participants last post by  86GSXR7502012 
#1 ·
A video of me n my buddies out riding from last season.

#176 ·
I like where this is going. Can't be too long before pink starts showing, maybe even 4-5 pinks.

#177 ·
You think that the negative responses to you are us taking it personally? No. No smart comment on your part is going to get any kind of emotional response besides a wtf. Pretty much every one on this forum is all about safety. We care about the well being of each other and do support one another. No one here is down on you for being a stunter. People who use the public roads as their own personal stunt track or race track are the reason we all get a negative view from the cops and the insurance companies. No one is telling you not to stunt. Just do it safely and responsibly. Is that really too much to ask? All the trash talk just further enforces the view of you being immature and irresponsible. Try, and I stress try, to keep it safe. Think about every one else around you, not just your own personal enjoyment. I am sure you won't keep it off the streets, but try to keep it away from traffic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.