Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

My Stunt Video!

10K views 176 replies 48 participants last post by  86GSXR7502012 
#1 ·
A video of me n my buddies out riding from last season.

#44 · (Edited)
Hey. Stop hating.

On 12s, I mean. There is a well behaved child in the room.

OP, you know what you should try? Get a dirt bike and start trail riding. Go out in the wilderness, find a nice sand pit, and go nuts!

Your lack of concern for other people, and all around shitty, spoiled, entitled, crybaby attitude is only getting you laughed at. The last thing I want anyone's little kids to see is some cowardly dumbass who spreads himself all over the highway acting tough for his lil' friends. Also, while the road is closed for the cleanup, your otherwise unimportant death could cost your local area millions of dollars in addition to screwing with a bunch of people's kids.

See, it's not the thought of you dying that bothers me, I'm all about natural selection. It's the second and third order effects that matter, the ones that impact more than just you. I don't want you to die because how much of a pain in the ass it would cause.

Buy some gear (you look like you have half an idea of what your doing if you're dressed like a pro anyway), find an unused place to practice your stunts, and for crying out loud, learn some good ones. I learned how to do half of that garbage on an XR-75 I got when I was seven (not enough power for roll-ons). Stop crying, and stop making excuses for acting stupid.

#49 ·
I'm mad... I can't wheelie because I'm scared :sad

#58 ·
Yeah, you don't want to wind up on the ground, yelling "heeelp meeee!".

What thread was that video in, I'd like to see that again?

#61 ·
#60 · (Edited)
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Video starts off by making me homesick, that area looks a lot like my part of WA until he reaches the shore.

The deer fixes that every time!

#62 ·
Either that dude is made of glass or the biggest pussy ever. Gear would have helped a lot though lol.

#70 · (Edited)
No, the worlds biggest pussy said in his video after running wide on the worlds most sedate bend:

'I was up in seconds doing a spiderman impression up a vertical cliff face', whilst anyone with ears could hear 4 mins of screaming and rolling around, like a girl scout who's just tripped in the street.

#64 ·
Just run along already, kids. Endangering others in traffic by selfish, idiotic behavior (example: the OP's video) is not condoned on this site at all and if that's your thing, this is not the site for you. Bugger off.

#76 ·
4 pages holy shit lol...i figured you elderly windbags would of ran out of steem by now. But please do continue, this is truly entertaining:lmao

#82 ·
Thank you captin obvious :thumbup Thats the point...its giving me quite the laugh. :spit

#89 ·
Sad thing is that if you weren't so thick, you would realize people are telling you things because they've been there, done that, & learned their lessons the hard way. Not because they have no balls & just don't have the massive coolness & mad skills that only you have.

You think riding fucking wheelies & speeding were invented when you got your license a few years ago? Wake the fuck up tard boy. :dissapointed

By the way, I still have plenty of steem left, come on one of our GDC naked camping trips & I will inject you with some free of charge. :lick

#91 ·
Is the OP the one who deleted it for a while last night? I thought it was you & then you changed your mind. I thought I was going mental, it was gone & I thought maybe I was in the wrong subforum & than it was back again. :lol

#103 ·
:biggrin

Attachments

#108 ·
:lol :lol oldfart, once again you don't disappoint. There's a special place for you...somewhere.
I'm afraid they call it the "Mental Hospital". Their food sucks though. :dunno

:lmao I crack myself up with my sickness.

#114 ·
:lmao I'm picturing the voice from Talk Soup that says, "So Meaty!"

He doesn't say anything in his profile about how he has always dreamed of a GDC naked bro camping trip. :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.