Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

eat your heart out biatches......

3K views 51 replies 18 participants last post by  getonit 
#1 ·
Hamill12 knows what I just got, do you?

#35 ·
He sure is, was a very mature ride by him too. His pass on Pedrosa was very clean.

#38 ·
Kevin schwantz had a hand in the design iirc. The sweepers after the first bend look amazing with a multitude of different lines in the big stops. I've driven on it in a f1 game is crazy fast

#41 ·
I do see the similarities the don't give a damn over taking the blinding speed the only thing Marquez doesn't have is the charisma of super sic.

#49 ·
Ok as promised here are some pics of Pino's Restaurant in Cowes on Phillip Island. During Motogp and Superbike weekends you'll see riders and teams having dinner there.
Here are a few pics of some of the stuff hanging on display and in glass cases around the restaurant.
Marco Simoncelli, Loris Caparossi Suzuki and Pramac Leathers

The only pic I could find that showed the helmets etc, the girls are the owners daughters
Rossie, Bayliss, Kato & Corser helmets.

Marquez team, bro & dad.

Ago and the owner on his left

and a young Rossie

They also have a Marco Simoncelli shop with all proceeds going to the Simoncelli family.

So if you get the chance to head to Phillip Island go check it out. Lots to look at, and the food is also really good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.