Hamill12 knows what I just got, do you?

#2 ·
Your first kiss? Behind the bike sheds? :dunno

#3 ·
Laid?

RC30? :dunno

#5 ·
Fukin, I dunno. Round luncheon meat instead of square?? Tastes better...:yumyum

A serious guess, some Scott Russell items of some kind?

#6 ·
Ooo, a German eGay item that Hamil was helping with? Kawasaki bits? Ex SBK Kawasaki bits? :lol

#9 ·
Nice.... His still my favourite rider out there. At least he has a personality unlike Lorenzo, Pedrosa. Cant wait for race two.

#11 ·
Probably a better fetish than some of yours.......:lol

#14 ·
I am an autograph Hunter. That's really cool. Have signed photo by Rossi, DTM programmes crammed full of auto graphs Lewis Hamilton,Jenson Button, Ralf Schumacher,David Coulthard,Damon Hill,Johnny Herbert,Martin Brundle,Perry Mcarthy(black stig),Tiff Needel, Martin Donnelly, various other driver before they hit the big time Josh Hill(Damon hills son). Valteri Bottas and Jules Bianchi both mad Formula 1 this year I have a Formula 3 nose cone of Bianchi's sitting in my front room.

But my dream is to get a signed Rossi helmet I was planning on going day of champions this year and getting one signed that would be my prize autograph and would be worth some serious money.

#18 ·
Makes sense, as you did say that ebay thingy was for the zx7/10

Were you there?!

Lucky bastid.

Goorly man...them man's are fast!!!

#22 ·
The AGV Rossi Faces Helmet, sent it down with owner of my dealership, along with another Rossi helmet to get them signed as he had a dinner arranged with Rossi and I was supposed to go but had to cancel and stay and work, so he being generous, still got it signed and called and said he wanted to give it to me for all that I do.

#23 ·
#25 ·
If any of you o/s guys decide to come over to Australia for Motogp or WSBK, you must visit a place in Cowes on Phillip Island called Pinos. It's an Italian restaurant that all the riders go to. They all get along so well with the owner Rosa, that they give her heaps of gear and parts which she has on display on the walls around the restaurant. Marchesini wheels, signed Carbon fairings, some signed Helmets such as Rossi, Bayliss and Dijiro Kato just to name a few. She has Loris Caparosis Suzuki leathers, Marco Simoncellis leathers from his last race at the island. That's just a small idea of the stuff on display. The wife and I have dinner there once every fortnight so I'll try sneak some pics if anyones interested.

#26 ·
The wife and I have dinner there once every fortnight so I'll try sneak some pics if anyones interested.
Heck yeah! :cheers

Any stuff there from Aaron Slight? :lol

#27 ·
I'll have to check for you minibull. I'll be there this Wednesday night so I'll try sneak some pics for you. Superbikes last year i was walking down the street in Cowes and Aaron Slight was walking towards me with Robbie Phillis. I couldn't pluck up the courage to ask him for a photo with him. Coulda, Shoulda but didn't. Same thing again this year with superbikes. Stood next to Chaz Davies and Marco Melandri for 15 minutes trying to pluck up the courage and couldn't do it.

#29 ·
:lol
Ahhhhh man, what a buggah!

Cheers though mate :cheers

#28 ·
You shoulda took me....I got NO shame.

I'd have said "oi...you....autograph!" :lol

That's wicked cool!!!

#31 ·
Ok, so are you free late October? :lol
I've only done that twice Armi, last year I was lucky enough to score a free "access all areas pass" to Motogp at the Island and I bailed up Colin Edwards,( who by the way was a top bloke) and Andrea Dovizioso for photos.
I went to the toilets for number 1's and Karel Abraham came in and stood next to me, I didnt think it would go down to well to ask for a photo right at that moment. :lmao
Edwards had a shit of a race, you could hear his electronics cut in and out like crazy compaired to everyone else. He came around turn 12 and motioned to the crowed that he'd had enough, he then waved and then pined the throttle and held it on the limiter.

#33 ·
I'm a fan of Rossi......I hate to admit it but I had a dream......... we were best mate's and he gave me his boots :lmao

Did you see him salute Marquez?

Top Bloke!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.