Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#5,092 ·
Im in better shape than Bob and Rich. I could ride all day if it werent for my ankle. I never come from riding because Im tired or sore, but because I cant feel my foot anymore. I move around all day at work.

#5,123 ·
I have the same problem with my hands, or else I would be able to ride longer. I can run a full 20 minute session with no problem now, before I could only do about 13-15 minutes.
Bear, at your pace, I could ride for 2 days.

:)
:stupid
Damnit, $315 a set. Why's it gotta be a soft front?

http://dunlopracing.com/dunlop-specials/
I saw that deal before and wanted to ask you about the soft front.

I was thinking about picking up one set and then get one medium set. I'm sure I can get enough use out of that front to make it worth it. Especially early and late in the season.

#5,096 ·
:lmao

Similar, but I HATE coaching in the cold. YOu saying that just reminded me about it.

One thing I learned a long time ago coaching is "your" fastest pace is just as intense as the next dude who is faster, and is just as intense as the dudes who are slower than you too. Doesnt matter if it is ten seconds apart, they are just as "scared" at their fastest as "you" are at your fastest.

But... when I am coaching, they are scared, and tense and running hard, and in turn they are warm. Me? Im fucking FREEZING running off my pace like that, because I am not working up my heart rate and shit.

Riding in cold? Doesnt suck that bad.

Coaching in cold sucks BAD!!!!! :banghead

#5,099 ·
:dunno

Every time I read about you flexing, your diet, and your abs, and think about your old avatar you used to have, I picture a cross between Raj from "Van Wilder" and "The situation" :lmao

Sorry :D

#5,105 ·
I know nothing about the dude either. I know who he is but not enough to speak on integrity or anything.

#5,124 ·
I think with the Dunlops its like the soft and hard are both best used in the hottest weather, maybe based on track surface? The soft supposedly tear in the cold. You can always call Dunlop and ask.

#5,125 ·
I figured the softs were just used as like a Q tire when they are trying to set a couple quick fast laps for the grid and would get chewed up on most east coast tracks over race distance.

#5,128 ·
Damn 1 size off! Need 45's as well :( Cant seem to find ANY used boots in my size that are of any worth.

#5,133 ·
Oh, def NEVER used helmets. Didnt think boots would be an issue, but had not considered athletes foot. I guess the break in would be specific to their foot too. O well

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.