Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This thread is ONLY for SRAD bike photo's

836K views 3K replies 511 participants last post by  Gixxer-rue 
#1 ·
This is my bike with a LINE-X and LINE-X Plus - paint job...

Silver is LINE-X PLUS and Black is Normal

VOTE FOR THIS THREAD OF MOSTLY PHOTO'S

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

The color used was Chrysler Titanium (Metallic Silver/Chrome)...
It was some extra paint he had, from painting a Chrysler brand vehicle after doing the line-x.. Its a special DuPont paint they use that bonds to the freshly sprayed line-x. (They can order any color you want..)

I hope everyone likes it - this only cost me $300 for the spray job..
Yeah maybe it added a little weight, but you know it will last a lot longer this way, no paint chipping, nor do i have to worry about getting scratches... The best stunter paint job you could get, But I am not a stunter!!

Try not to use photo's that are bigger than this size - 425px × 318px
I use webshots.com to host my photos..
The larger photos take longer to load on slower connections.

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

See less See more
#2,706 ·
That's a nice bike.......tell us more....or have I been off here for so long, I missed the update?

#2,725 ·
Here's what my bike looked like before I wrecked it the first time

And after I rebuilt the whole thing and did a couple of mods including a K1 1000 front end

And after I redid it for lot bike purposes before I did a rebuilt motor swap

Right side

Left side

How it looked after the motor swap and first ride

And as she sits now in my buddies garage where we do all the fab work and repairs, she's waiting for the full custom "street fighter" treatment

A better view of the garage

He rocks a 79 GS750 thats going to get my old motor after a rebuild and a laundry list of other mods and custom parts including my old swing arm with a mono-shock set up! This winter is gonna be full of custom fab work, mods and one off bikes! Can't wait to unleash the custom Suzuki's next ride season!

#2,726 · (Edited)

He rocks a 79 GS750 thats going to get my old motor after a rebuild and a laundry list of other mods and custom parts including my old swing arm with a mono-shock set up! This winter is gonna be full of custom fab work, mods and one off bikes! Can't wait to unleash the custom Suzuki's next ride season!
Fitting a SRAD motor to a GS is difficult (or next to impossible) due to SRAD's downdraft carbs.
I'm all for custom fab work, mods and one off bikes, so interesting to see what you come up with.

#2,733 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.