Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This thread is ONLY for SRAD bike photo's

836K views 3K replies 511 participants last post by  Gixxer-rue 
#1 ·
This is my bike with a LINE-X and LINE-X Plus - paint job...

Silver is LINE-X PLUS and Black is Normal

VOTE FOR THIS THREAD OF MOSTLY PHOTO'S

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

The color used was Chrysler Titanium (Metallic Silver/Chrome)...
It was some extra paint he had, from painting a Chrysler brand vehicle after doing the line-x.. Its a special DuPont paint they use that bonds to the freshly sprayed line-x. (They can order any color you want..)

I hope everyone likes it - this only cost me $300 for the spray job..
Yeah maybe it added a little weight, but you know it will last a lot longer this way, no paint chipping, nor do i have to worry about getting scratches... The best stunter paint job you could get, But I am not a stunter!!

Try not to use photo's that are bigger than this size - 425px × 318px
I use webshots.com to host my photos..
The larger photos take longer to load on slower connections.

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

See less See more
#8 ·
those pics are after i hightsided it at 80, and lowsided it at 35/40, the thing i had to replace was the brake pedal, the rest was damage to the plastics. These bikes are TANKS i tell you! the dent and scars add character to the bike :D you chrome yours to add flare, i wreck mine to add flare :lol

#12 ·
ahhh the bike that started my love of sprtbikes.... my first baby

this started as a red and black 98 600 and then i came across a front end off a 04 1k. then spray painted everything else... yes thats all krylon flat black auto paint out of a spray can

#21 ·
I got a carbon yosh bolt on for Christmas, but it is for a 01 to 03. :hammer Than motosport told me they do not have an exhaust that fits mine. Where did you get yours from?
If you get your Little red "R" as a site supporter, you might find that canister in the SRAD classified section!
You need the little red "R" in order to view the classifieds though!

#25 ·
She's been laid over before and there is still some minor damage, but it's my first bike and I love it.

#29 ·
WOW SRADFighter!
I dont like Streetfigher styled speedbikez cuz they look strange, but...WOW!!!!!
I LIKE YOUR MODS on your "STOCK" bike A HELLUVALLLOT!!!!!
THAT SHIT IS SCARY......SHOULD SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA all those other streetfighting machines!!
PROPS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.