Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

My Stunt Video!

10K views 176 replies 48 participants last post by  86GSXR7502012 
#1 ·
A video of me n my buddies out riding from last season.

#112 ·
Sounds like a real winner: "Ok, it looks like i need to revise some things on here. I joined this site because im not having any luck meeting a girl out in my every day to day life. I try but usually fail, so joining a site like this was the next step. So this is who i am. My name is Ryan but most call me KYD, just an old nickname that stuck with me, and im 25 years old. I work a full time job and pay all my own bills, but unfortunately i live at home because i have to many bills and cant afford to live on my own"

#120 ·
#128 ·
Anybody that is really a rider looks at those pictures and gets sick. You apparently think they are funny :gtfo it may just be the internet but go to gsxr.com or thirdgen.org and make some new friends... and for fucks sake before joe says it english or gtfo

#133 ·
Ugh...I'll skip breakfast.

Why is riding without risking other people's lives so hard? If a little excitement is worth putting people around you at risk, why don't you try off road endurance racing?

At least there the bystanders know what they're in for.

#134 ·
so where is the article with the stunter? you know the guy flippin the wheelie into the car and hurting people you guys keep on talking about because all you r tards are posting shit of someone going way to fast and wrecking for various reason speed being one of them, Samschou posted some pics with no link backing up that it was a stunter doing a wheelie when the wrecked happened.

i see why everyone outside this thread calls you guys morons.

guys talking about not riding on the road anymore and putting bikes back together to sell them because of how someone else acts or rides or won't ride at night fckin pussies.

moto joe the know it all :lmao

#141 ·
guys talking about not riding on the road anymore and putting bikes back together to sell them because of how someone else acts or rides or won't ride at
night fckin pussies.

moto joe the know it all
Graveyard is a regular in here & was busting my balls because I choose not to ride at night anymore because where I live the good twisty riding roads are swarming with deer once it gets dark.
If that makes an idiot like you think I'm a pussy, I guess I'll just have to live with that.:crying I hope I can still sleep tonight.

I don't use my bikes for transportation, if I'm going riding I want to ride. I have 2 cars to use instead fckin idiot r tard. Maybe someday you'll grow half a brain (maybe even learn to spell) before you learn the hard way what most of us already learned years ago tough guy. Must be awesome to be an idiot that knows everything.

#135 ·
Three posts, and you still have not added anything useful.

I suspect you are a troll from our past. Bye. Noboyd comes out swinging that much troll with three posts without being a previously banned member.

#136 ·
FWIW, for others reading. I dont give a shit if it was stunting, street drag racing, or blasting the mountains/canyons/twisties.

All three of them are equally stupid on public roads. Has nothing to do with stunting. Has to do with being morons on public roads

#139 ·
..........swinging that much troll :lmao

#146 ·
What a fantastic thread and that may one of the funniest interweb things I've read and actually lol'ed for a while. :lmao :spit :lol :frantic

#143 · (Edited)
#164 · (Edited)
Eze750;5835506 IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do... [COLOR=gray said:
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App[/COLOR]
No,thats not it at all. I have absolutely zero desire to stunt&I never have. IMO its just abusing the shit outta your bike&I take more pride&respect for my belongings then that...and since I actually care about my bikes unlike the majority of stunna's;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.