Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

View my bike a diff color?

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  davidhar 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a program or site that I can use to adjust the colors of my bike? I use to know one like 5 months ago but cannot find it anymore. I just want to try some stuff before actual paying for it to be done. Thanks, Devin

#2 ·
If you don't find any, post a pic of your bike, and we have some members here like oldfart who are very experienced with photoshop. He'll give you the color you want and more!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
Just post the picture & tell me how you would like it changed. :cheers

#10 ·
Google doesn't show anywhere near the level of detail that oldfart will! Post your
pics!

#11 ·
Ok this is my bike...i want half of it blue and the other half orange...I will post a pic of the colors of the blue and orange I want...I want the left half of the bike blue and the right half of it orange...Yea it might be difficult but thanks for your help!

#17 ·
I think it looks real good with being half blue & half orange. If you post a picture of the left side for me, you could see the blue half better.

Attachments

#26 ·
I see three 'subtles'. Am I missing any?

#24 ·
:cheers :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.