Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Christmas ... N the New toys that come with it ...

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  bsully1850 
#1 ·
Well my time fuzzy friends, sben a while since I've chimed in but now I have a New toy that I have added to my stable.
Im just teasin now ... But, I'll have it home on Thursday mornin ... Post pix then ...
Hint .... It's old ... Oil cooled ... Long, lean and incredibly fast ...

#3 ·
Hey Dale .... Good to see you're still pluggin ....
I couldn't wait till tomorrow ... I bailed outta work today at noon ... Pilfirred a questionably tacky trailer and headed south .....
This thing was way more than I had expected ....
I shot a few pix with my phone but I'll get some better ones with my good camera in the morning ..... These pixo do not do this bike justice by any means ...... Slobber at will ....

Attachments

#7 ·
You are correct boy wonder .... That is indeed a turbo .... Now if I could only get the dam thing started .... I think I flooded it. Itza bitch to get the tank off to get to the plugs because pf how they have everything run underneath ....

Attachments

#8 ·
looks like a Hahn kit with a garrett turbo .... I've seen that bike before too ....

It will take some tuning to get it to start easy. If it doesnt already, get the large Mikuni HSR carb for it....they run/tune better with it ....

#9 ·
What tells you itza hahn kit ... ? .. and I had a blast rippinaround town on that thing today ... I just got home about 30 minutes ago ... As I was shutting the garage door, the snow started flyin .... I got every last mile in today .... Now I'm goin to bed ... Gotta be up @ 3 am for work .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.