Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

MotoMummy Black Friday-Cyber Monday

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  tas1100g 
#1 ·

https://www.motomummy.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and the time for sales is here. Click the above link to check out a wide variety of our sales. Some are limited to quantities on hand while others will go all the way through Cyber Monday.

See less See more
#6 ·
Corey all my purchases that I made through the years that I checked out with Google checkout dont show in my order history. That's weird. Its missing a lot of things. Seems like that should corrected.

#7 · (Edited)
I ordered a set of spiegler brake lines on wednesday for $150 only to have the price drop an additional $15 dollars the day after i ordered them. Damn i guess i gotta call the mummy on tuesday lol

:facepalm

Edit: just to clarify, I am not bashing the mummy by any means. Just laughing at my misfortune.

#15 ·
damn you corey, damn you. i never meant to buy so much, but the whole time i said to myself; "hey, it's not that much more to add a master cylinder, or a new can." "natasha" is gonna be flashy come race season!

:cheers

#16 ·
You totally ignored my valuable input on your sale Corey!!! :wtf :banghead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.