Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#9,367 ·
It's a race engine, they wear out. Sounds like a valve, which is typical of this gen as I found out when mine popped. Once you get past 5-6K race miles you are on borrowed time.

#9,378 ·
That's good to know. Based off that I guess I was in the 32's :p

Where's that video? I wanna see if that near death experience was as bad as it felt like on the bike!

What I can really say about that is that front tire has so much more to offer than I realized.

#9,387 ·
The only ones wera asks is bike off fueling, rider off bike and fire extinguisher ready if bike is hot (endurance or back to back races)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#9,390 ·
Nah. It's some stupid ordinance, even over at the other garages its the same, and when AMA is here they have to wear some stupid protective gear to refuel I remember reading

#9,393 ·
Weather is SHITTY this morning. Completely overcast and COLD, 40's still. Sun and low 60s are supposed to show up until 4'ish. Today was supposed to be the best weather of the weekend turns to worst :(

#9,395 ·
Met this guy at VIR last month. Good guy. Im sure yall are in here somewhere. I actually think SPL is the guy he almost ass packs.
:lmao :dunno

#9,400 ·
Target fixation and a fist full of brakes caused that crash. There was a solid 30' of track to pass on the outside if kaz was actually off pace on entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.