Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What pissed you off today...

125K views 2K replies 194 participants last post by  8you4t 
#1 ·
Seen it on a few forums...thought i'd start one here, as it has been abit boring on here lately...:shifty
So today while riding to work, my clutch cable snapped on me :suicide
No bother, luckily have a spare one at home, so will fit it tommorrow.
What really pissed me off is, when going home afterwork at 1a.m I had to push it out the yard and couldn't turn the steeering...shit wtf is obstructing it.
Face mask and helmet on, started to get hot and bothered :wtf :scratch. Eventually took my melmet off and after 5mins of messing around, I realised that some knob, had turn the steering adjuster to 8 :cursing

Happened about a month ago too but that time i fell off, getting out of the yard :lol.
makes a note to self to always check setting before leaving work....I made a note the first time though but as you do, I forgot today :lmao

#5 ·
Liar...

#8 ·
Cruising around middle of nowhere in Iowa. Stop for ice cream and buddy noticed oil coming from my fairings. Somehow plug in cover by starter fell out....luckily buddys parents was few miles up
A gravel road and he found a coolant temp sensor same threads that fit and got me home.

#10 ·
Getting up at 7.30 am to drop the kids to school, having only hit the sack at 3am :twitch

#11 ·
Racing to dmv after work to argue proof of insurance because they suspended my registration.
Got it sorted, but Wtf that is annoying on my schedule.

Sucks to hear bout cable Armi, has happened to me on two separate occasions in the last 8 months along with a couple blown tyres.

Remember what srad n I said tho?
No good deed goes unpunished! :lmao

#13 ·
:lmao turns out you weren't wrong buddy......Was replacing the clutch cable this morning,with the one I had bought on ebay ages ago.
Turns out it's the wrong one :suicide the end of the cable won't go in the hole in the sprocket cover :cursing

Are 600 and 750 clutch cables differant?

Now i have to leave extra early and take the car to work :banghead

#16 ·
I uh...wut? :shifty

#15 ·
It was dark when I left home for work this morning, and dark when I left work to head home... and I don't get paid by the hour :(, (for this job)

#17 ·
^wife drew down on him because it was his turn to do the dishes?

#18 ·
rain again.

#19 ·
Blowing my fork seals. Then calling the dealer to find out its not covered under warranty, however that stupid extended warranty ($1500) does cover it, but doesnt take effect until the original 1 yr warranty is over, which is in a month. :facepalm

2011 gsxr 600 white/carbon

#21 ·
OKLAHOMA DRIVERS!!! They don't know how to fucking merge on the highway. They don't move over and allow you to pass them. Even though they are in the far left lane. They force you to move over to the right lane and pass them. Which, if a cop see's you. You get the ticket for passing on the right. Not the asshole that makes you pass them on the right that's doing 10mph slower than everyone else.

#26 ·
^^ Didn't you know, real men beat on women/children and run away when an equal opponent arises.

It's like the people in rice rockets who try to race a minivan and think they win something for getting to the next red light first. (maybe they are the same people :dunno)

#28 ·
some punk kid looked me in the eyes while he merged directly in my lane, knowing full well that i would have to slow down to let him in or risk getting pushed into another lane. cocksucker...

#36 ·
In the navy some ratesMOS/job) are overmanned. So, to combat this problem. Instead of allowing people within that rate to just reenlist. They let them reenlist if they choose another rate(MOS/job).

If you receive high evaluations. More than likely they will let you reenlist and let you stay within that field. But if you can't make rank and advance and you want to reenlist. They will reclass you to a field they feel you can compete better in.

#37 · (Edited)
Guy mereges without looking, sideswipe me and doesn't stop. Followed him to get the tag, pulled up along side him only to find out he was a freaking uniformed cop driving his personal vehicle. - A cop should know better than to Hit & Run :dissapointed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.