Boston Marathon Bombing - Page 11 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #201
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post

Your comment was out of line, just admit it and move on.
I have moved on.

I don't agree my comment was out of line, I was mocking the over-use/cultish way they were repeating what was said, not the meaning of what was said.

If I was making fun of them being religious, there would be no misunderstanding about it.
cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #202
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Enough.... .

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #203
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead

Motorcycle: K9 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Enough.... .

Shouldn't you be line dancing and getting drunk?

Mr. Fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #204
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

I was waiting on check.... now on the road to a GP party

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 07:57 AM   #205
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

i believe there were ties else where that was footing the bill for the two boys. i read somewhere that the older brother was in Russia (IIRC) studing abroad for 6 months or so (possibly being radicalized). The mechanic shop owner said that last time he had seen the older brother he was driving a Mercedes that had rear end damage and that the boy was wearing 900 dollar shoes.

I know college students dress nice or drive very nice cars sometimes but its usually because they have extremely well off parents. These two did not, according to their uncle their dad worked very hard all the time to just make it by and put food on the table.

So now the question is, How do two college kids without jobs and not coming from a wealthy background afford the lifestyle that they were living? The only logical answer is for their to be someone/several other intrested parties backing these two for specific reasons.

Just my .02
tlee2989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #206
gsxr313
Lifetime Premium

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 539801_10151568298463606_21901735_n.jpg (14.3 KB, 105 views)
gsxr313 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #207
8you4t
Superbike Racer

Motorcycle: K3 GSXR 1000/2011 R1/2004 CBR 600RR track bike / 1994 GSXR 750/1996 CBR900RR / 2002 sv650s (wifes) /2003 CBR600RR / 2006 CBR 1000RR / 1997 GSXR 600 / 2001 RSV Aprilia 1000 / 2011 Z1000 / 2006 VTR 1000

I would have to agree on the financial backing of a group ... With all the evidence there of their life styles and their movements in the last few years !!!
8you4t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #208
Cougar296
Supersport Racer

Motorcycle: Aprilia Mille-R, SV 650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr313 View Post
/r/toosoon has a bunch of images/gifs up already, assuming it suits your sense of humor.
Cougar296 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #209
Vooduguru
Giant Vespa

Motorcycle: K1 TLR, 99 SRAD600

His insurance adjuster is going to have a giggle. "Um, so sir, your boat is filled with bullet holes, we don't cover "acts of terrorism" d'OH!

On a side note, I was very impressed with the statement by the Islamic leader from one of the largest mosques in Boston, condemning the act.
Vooduguru is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #210
Motionelco
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr750

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVS View Post
We'll see in 5 days - unless I find an IP match...

Nope not gonna get "perma ban" . I do apologize for my insensitivity on the issue . I apologize anyone who I offended and no I'm not a terrorist or think the bombing was justifiable one bit. I did come out at it all wrong and I apologize for it. I would've apologized from the get go but I was unable to. Once again I sincerely apologize.

Motionelco is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #211
Cassidy
Rookie

Motorcycle: K9 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motionelco View Post
Nope not gonna get "perma ban" . I do apologize for my insensitivity on the issue . I apologize anyone who I offended and no I'm not a terrorist or think the bombing was justifiable one bit. I did come out at it all wrong and I apologize for it. I would've apologized from the get go but I was unable to. Once again I sincerely apologize.

I see you didn't enjoy the time in the pink room, was Oldfart not in there? He generally makes it quite the vacation.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #212
Motionelco
Club Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
I see you didn't enjoy the time in the pink room, was Oldfart not in there? He generally makes it quite the vacation.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol it's a great site. I didn't need a vacation I regretted my post soon after I posted it . I just couldn't apologize for it.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #213
Pyranha
Back Marker

Well today their Mom was in the news, ranting about her poor boys being framed. Than complaining about the FBI investigating them two years ago, because of their love of Islam.

Which the U.S. has acknowledged, per a Foreign Governments request in 2011 due to the older brother following a known radical Islam branch and joining an underground group. Yahoo News
Pyranha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #214
Vooduguru
Giant Vespa

Isn't it interesting that with both 9/11 and this bombing, the "people in the know" should have done something but didn't? There have been reports of the govt knowing something was going on the morning of 9/11 but to make heads or tails of it was damn near impossible. This all was tossed at the feet of the Bush administration and ultimately Bush was blamed. Wonder if any blame will be tossed at the current admin
Old 04-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #215
gsxr313
Lifetime Premium

They're saying the younger brother may have in fact killed the older one by running him over and dragging him down the street under the SUV.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cers-from-Boat
gsxr313 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #216
Motionelco
Club Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr313 View Post
They're saying the younger brother may have in fact killed the older one by running him over and dragging him down the street under the SUV.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cers-from-Boat
Damn I would say that's worse than being gun downed lol. Bet he didn't see that coming .

Old 04-21-2013, 03:37 PM   #217
EclipseSix
Club Racer

Motorcycle: '08 Gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vooduguru View Post
Isn't it interesting that with both 9/11 and this bombing, the "people in the know" should have done something but didn't? There have been reports of the govt knowing something was going on the morning of 9/11 but to make heads or tails of it was damn near impossible. This all was tossed at the feet of the Bush administration and ultimately Bush was blamed. Wonder if any blame will be tossed at the current admin
Personally I think the blame should lie with the people who screwed up. Whether it be the FBI, CIA, DHS, etc etc. Obama is probably not at their agency office daily going over the lists of Radicals and suggesting which ones to investigate further, much as Bush wasn't.

Twice now the agencies dedicated to protecting American Citizens from extremist attacks have failed, seemingly with prior knowledge of "something"

Again, it seems all those trillions of dollars on defense has been spent for naught =\
EclipseSix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #218
EclipseSix
Club Racer

Motorcycle: '08 Gsxr 750

This was a good clip on CNN concerning the bombing and islamic ties.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...o-bombings.cnn
EclipseSix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #219
Pyranha
Back Marker

The British press has already uncovered that the older brother was married and had a child with an American woman who he converted to Islam, and had her living in accordance with Sharia law. They also found an interview of him talking about terrorism ties or something, haven't watched it, but it was on DailyMail.

It'll be interesting to see how the money trail investigation goes. It's just curious that they apparently had a dramatic lifestyle change after being reported by a foreign government of having terrorism ties, suddenly flush with cash and no longer "smoking pot daily".

The
Mirror UK has some interesting developments, if they're determined to be true.
Pyranha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #220
Vooduguru
Giant Vespa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseSix View Post
Personally I think the blame should lie with the people who screwed up. Whether it be the FBI, CIA, DHS, etc etc. Obama is probably not at their agency office daily going over the lists of Radicals and suggesting which ones to investigate further, much as Bush wasn't.

Twice now the agencies dedicated to protecting American Citizens from extremist attacks have failed, seemingly with prior knowledge of "something"

Again, it seems all those trillions of dollars on defense has been spent for naught =\
You can't legislate safety. All this bullshit that every day citizens endure have done little to no good in preventing domestic attacks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in