Hit&run RANT! - Page 4 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #61
njracer
Crusty Old Admin

Motorcycle: njracer
Re: Hit&run RANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
Cant buy stamps for the wife at home....

I print all of my stamps at home thru PBsmartPostage.

Sorry about the car, at least it didn't scratch my truck!
njracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #62
Mnbluepits
Novice

Motorcycle: 93 gsxr 600

man that sux. I had left my truck in gear (i usually don't do this. E brake) while at the old country buffet. we was finishing up so i hit the remote start and watch it chug right into the caddy in front on me i was like Fuck me hard.,waited a hr and half for the owner to show up we was at the mall part. dude wasn't happy bought him a new hood and paint job guy was happy then..but he understood what happen and wasnt that mad about it...
Mnbluepits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #63
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by njracer View Post
I print all of my stamps at home thru PBsmartPostage.

Sorry about the car, at least it didn't scratch my truck!
Who said you weren't a sensitive guy??!
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #64
ice-kUb
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wearing flippie-floppies, board shorts and sunglasses when he is not parked at Tim Horton's representing his single-member squid bike club. Also a Fuckwad, a Jizz Receptacle and a Twat Waffle.

Motorcycle: k5 600

I've been an insurance claims adjusted for little over 3 month. I deal with claims involving people hitting deer, hit and runs, people hitting parked cars and actually leaving information, all easy stuff in the claims world as I'm starting out. But guess which one is the most common.

Yup! You guessed it, hit and runs. I get at least 5 new claims a day, and at least 3 or more are hit and runs. It's terrible. The worst part is telling people they have a deductible...
ice-kUb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #65
SPL170db
Chubby Chaser

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
Yes,at least it wasnt one of the bikes. Im SO beside myself right now Im about to explode. And to add some icing to the fail-cake when I got back home one of the dogs chewed up a new pair of Puma's I got for Xmas..this new pair replaced the other new pair I got last month that he chewed up. Motherfucker.
Look at this way Rob, maybe you're getting all the poison out nice and early to make way for a great 2013.

SPL170db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #66
bdublu
Anything goes for me

Motorcycle: '00 750(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vooduguru View Post
that fuckin sucks!
Meh. It all worked out. I didn't have to pay a dime for repairs. I had uninsured motorist coverage which, back in '99 (not sure if it's still like that), the deductible was waived. Either way, like I said, my insurance company found him and his actual insurance and got him for it.

I kind of miss that little truck now, looking back on it. It was a 99 GMC Sonoma extended cab (sport) 4.3L. Bought fresh off the lot in 98 just after I turned 20. It was lower than the standard Sonoma, with wider tires. GMC's version of the s-10 eXtreme, minus the body kit. It's the only vehicle I ever bought brand new.

To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father’s has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association—the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.
bdublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #67
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170db View Post
Look at this way Rob, maybe you're getting all the poison out nice and early to make way for a great 2013.

I sure hope so
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #68
MidnightRunner
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2001 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170db View Post

MidnightRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #69
njracer
Crusty Old Admin

Motorcycle: njracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
Who said you weren't a sensitive guy??!

You should have seen how he parked....he was asking for it!!!
njracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #70
CrossfitSgt
Squid

While the wife and I were cleaning out the garage last night we heard that unmistakable crunch. Walk into the drive way and see one of our neighbors had backed into a car parked in the street. He was a good guy and parked and went knocking on doors to find the owner though.

Fortunately for me, the only vehicle I've had hit was an old beater truck that wasn't worth the hassle of fixing a dent. =)
CrossfitSgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement