Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P - Page 463 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #9241
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy_Ryder View Post
the best part about him making a stink about the employment contract, is that my new employer is a law firm that specializes in labor law/ workers comp.
Hah, nice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy_Ryder View Post
if hes 19, he can take an ass whoopin like a man.
He's 23.
Ceiling Cat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #9242
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,582
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
Hah, nice.




He's 23.
aww fuck it then, he's fair game.
Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #9243
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553


Quite a week for you Jeff.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #9244
Otis Deepthroatis
Birdman
 
Otis Deepthroatis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: North of the city, IL
Motorcycle: TayTay all day!!
Posts: 24,643
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Hey Brian, did you try/were you able to snag the black 11's or the Thunder 4's a couple weeks ago?
Otis Deepthroatis is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #9245
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1357158569.611441.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #9246
Dirty Fish Taco
I like to put tampons in my ears!
 
Dirty Fish Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Louis
Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600
Posts: 5,199
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy_Ryder View Post
the best part about him making a stink about the employment contract, is that my new employer is a law firm that specializes in labor law/ workers comp.
Genius!!! Sounds like he is a little bitter that he didn't retain a valuable employee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR6Mac View Post
Dirty Fish Taco is online now  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #9247
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR6Mac View Post


Quite a week for you Jeff.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
It gets better.

Two of my friends ( okay, one of which is an "okay" friend, not a close friend ) went to jail on NYE.

My not-so-close friend apparently got into a fight with his girl on the way home and he hit her. No sympathy from me there. He just had a baby with her... not sure wtf he was thinking but he dun fucked up there.

My close friend went home and found his dogs had like destroyed their couches and shit everywhere... no clue why but whatever. He went to beat the crap out of the dogs and his wife tried to get in to protect the dogs ( he was drunk, so apparently he got a little more upset than normal ) and he tried to just move her aside, but he got her neck or something and she fell. He didn't go after her or anything, but neighbors heard the commotion ( outside smoking ) and called 911. Cops showed up and because she had a mark on her neck, they processed him for aggravated domestic assault. He's waiting on his lawyer to see if they can get it dropped or whatever. He can't even talk to his wife or kids until court and that's in two weeks. They love each other and he'd never hit her. Just kinda fucked up. I feel bad for them.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerVixxen View Post
aka: the dolphin. b/c you're going along, things are great then you pop it in the wrong hole and she goes "eeee EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ...you know. like a dolphin...
Ceiling Cat is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #9248
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553
Alcohol puts people in a different place.


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #9249
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
It gets better.

Two of my friends ( okay, one of which is an "okay" friend, not a close friend ) went to jail on NYE.

My not-so-close friend apparently got into a fight with his girl on the way home and he hit her. No sympathy from me there. He just had a baby with her... not sure wtf he was thinking but he dun fucked up there.

My close friend went home and found his dogs had like destroyed their couches and shit everywhere... no clue why but whatever. He went to beat the crap out of the dogs and his wife tried to get in to protect the dogs ( he was drunk, so apparently he got a little more upset than normal ) and he tried to just move her aside, but he got her neck or something and she fell. He didn't go after her or anything, but neighbors heard the commotion ( outside smoking ) and called 911. Cops showed up and because she had a mark on her neck, they processed him for aggravated domestic assault. He's waiting on his lawyer to see if they can get it dropped or whatever. He can't even talk to his wife or kids until court and that's in two weeks. They love each other and he'd never hit her. Just kinda fucked up. I feel bad for them.
He's probably fucked. I think on a lot of places because of "battered wife syndrome" the girl doesn't have to press charges even. The state will
Moto_Joe is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #9250
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
He's probably fucked. I think on a lot of places because of "battered wife syndrome" the girl doesn't have to press charges even. The state will
Yeah, I talked to him an hour ago. He says the state is probably going to prosecute for that. Still waiting on his lawyer though to see what the final deal will be.

I don't mind it when "bad" people pay for their mistakes, but he really didn't do anything here. Shitty circumstances.
Ceiling Cat is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #9251
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,582
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 Soysauce! View Post
Hey Brian, did you try/were you able to snag the black 11's or the Thunder 4's a couple weeks ago?
yeah i got the 11's for me and my boy, should be delivered today . no 4s though.
Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #9252
Otis Deepthroatis
Birdman
 
Otis Deepthroatis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: North of the city, IL
Motorcycle: TayTay all day!!
Posts: 24,643
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

How in the fuck did you do that?!?! And you were only able to get it thru online. I tried from about 7 to 8, then my wife tried at work from about 8 until about 1 and no luck. I got the 4's, but I missed the 11's. Had I NOT got the original Concords the first time, I would been a little more pissed off but it is what it is for now.
Otis Deepthroatis is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #9253
Dirty Fish Taco
I like to put tampons in my ears!
 
Dirty Fish Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Louis
Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600
Posts: 5,199
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Your shoes

I just go buy something at the shoe store. Ya bunch of s
Dirty Fish Taco is online now  
Old 01-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #9254
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

So I think I am going to get a chain kit from the Mummys. Going with the Drive EVO-Spec EK MVZK 520 w/ F15/R45 sprockets. That should be -1/+2..



Correct?
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #9255
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,582
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 Soysauce! View Post
How in the fuck did you do that?!?! And you were only able to get it thru online. I tried from about 7 to 8, then my wife tried at work from about 8 until about 1 and no luck. I got the 4's, but I missed the 11's. Had I NOT got the original Concords the first time, I would been a little more pissed off but it is what it is for now.
i got up at 5 and tried for about 1 hour, then went to work and i guess finishline.com site was so hammered with so many requests they actually didnt get many orders placed. around 8am my buddy told me, i opened the site and first few tries i got through.
Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #9256
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR6Mac View Post
So I think I am going to get a chain kit from the Mummys. Going with the Drive EVO-Spec EK MVZK 520 w/ F15/R45 sprockets. That should be -1/+2..



Correct?
Yup
Moto_Joe is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #9257
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Thanks.

Paging Corey!
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #9258
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,582
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P



Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #9259
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,553
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Holy fuck.......
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #9260
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,582
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 2013 Gixxer.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum