No need to buy fender kits and spools - Page 5 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > General Bike Talk

Old 12-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #81
Booenson
eh'hole

Re: No need to buy fender kits and spools

Also, I saw this in another thread but can't remember which, irregardless I think it's pertinent to this thread

Booenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #82
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 1k, 07 CRF 450r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samschou View Post
Why, is NYC in need of more douches to make motorcyclists look bad?
No actually, plenty to go around just like anywhere, but that's the point. If you can try and guide one douche to the light, it may save a life or two in the future.
GS220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #83
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Pretty much this:
Okay but I never called him specifically a Rossi wannabe....smh wow seriously how old are we guys? it was a opinion why join forums if you are going to get upset with what ppl have to say,on top of that this is irrelevant to my op...but anyway thanks to all who actually stayed on topic with my op... ride safe everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #84
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Lol so "IMO" "squid" and and "op" are proper English right? Lol people only point out the way you write on forums when they have nothing relevant to say back

Old 12-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #85
Pee Wee Herman
AKA 1/4milecrazy

Motorcycle: Street:2009CBR600RR Track:2007GSXR600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
Attachment 195233

Some may disagree some may agree but IMO I say fender kits and swingarm spools are just a waste of money why purchase a product when you can just make one yourself (as seen in pic1)
And why purchase a product where it's purpose could be done without it my bike sits firmly on my race stand w/o spools (as seen in pic 2).. my fender kit only cost my 10$ compare to the yoshi kit that goes for like 60$ and they both serve its purpose. But I understand why that is you are just basically paying for the name...my Friend call me cheap for this but I think if I'm payin for a product to put on my bike and the cost is kinda high is must have something to do with the improvement in performance and safety not the way it look

Got 99 problems but traffic ain't one
I am not gonna scroll through all these posts of people making fun of you. So I will just come right out with what I have to say.

THAT is the ugliest fucking thing I have EVER seen on a motorcycle. You are an idiot if you think that it is OK to have some rusty ass shit under your bike like that.

There is a reason some people go out and buy fender eliminators, they are smart enough to know that they can not make something that looks good on their own, so they go buy something. You call them stupid for wasting money, I call you stupid for not admitting you have no idea what the fuck you are doing when it comes to making stuff for your motorcycle.

I am gonna leave the stand issue alone, you have it all figured out. You really have gotten life by the balls man. Kudos to you.
CCS AM #795
T 1:35.38/L 1:14.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerVixxen View Post
Mine might be an innie, but I promise you you don't want to get into a dick measuring contest with me, son. I'll win.
Pee Wee Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #86
SVS
drunk texts OG and Oldfart

Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R

Quote:
Trust me bro its more to it hint-Ezpass
Thieves
SVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #87
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS220 View Post
No actually, plenty to go around just like anywhere, but that's the point. If you can try and guide one douche to the light, it may save a life or two in the future.
Yes, I'm sure you can show Eze750 the light, get him to unfold his plate and actually pay to use the toll roads and stop whatever else he does that he would rather people not see his license plate

Last edited by Samantha750; 12-12-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #88
Pee Wee Herman
AKA 1/4milecrazy

Quote:
Lol so "IMO" "squid" and and "op" are proper English right? Lol people only point out the way you write on forums when they have nothing relevant to say back

I don't know if you work for the shop you are referring to. But if you do, your boss really needs to see this and fire your dumb ass. You are making that shop look like total fucking garbage and if ANYBODY ever went there after reading this illegible horse shit you have been typing out, they are just as pathetic as you are. If you are more than just a floor sweeper and ballsack wiper, and actually have some say kind of stake in the company, then you are destined to fail. With an attitude like that, you deserve every bit of business failure you receive.

I have plenty more to say, but frankly, I have no reason to show you how much of an imbecil you really are. You obviously know more than everyone else.
CCS AM #795
Quote:
Mine might be an innie, but I promise you you don't want to get into a dick measuring contest with me, son. I'll win.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #89
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

Quote:

Not even remotely close in comparison. Tell you what, if that's just "how you write on a forum", you write a few paragraphs with something that resembles decent english language usage & I'll make you a nice plate holder for your bike.
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #90
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

Wow I'm gone for like four hours come back and almost all the lulz have been had :disapointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Dollars to donuts he doesn't listen and is pink by this time tomorrow.
Joe what exactly does this expression mean I've heard my grandpa say it several times but what it refers too

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
tlee2989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #91
Bagherra
He Who Touches Himself

Motorcycle: 2K2 GSXR750 Y&B, 2006 GSXR1000 R&B

So the OP is a total retard or what?
Bagherra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #92
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Dollars+to+donuts
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #93
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
I don't know if you work for the shop you are referring to. But if you do, your boss really needs to see this and fire your dumb ass. You are making that shop look like total fucking garbage and if ANYBODY ever went there after reading this illegible horse shit you have been typing out, they are just as pathetic as you are. If you are more than just a floor sweeper and ballsack wiper, and actually have some say kind of stake in the company, then you are destined to fail. With an attitude like that, you deserve every bit of business failure you receive.

I have plenty more to say, but frankly, I have no reason to show you how much of an imbecil you really are. You obviously know more than everyone else.
If you read what I wrote I stated that it was temp and some may agree and some may disagree..and you don't like it cool I respect it . But overall you and the other people are not makin sense the way I type on a forum does not make me imbecil I don't kno it all and I'm always willing to learn more about bikes especially gsxr that's why I'm here I could care less about my typing errors on a forum that have nothing to do with my way of life this ain't my job nor is it school
Old 12-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #94
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Why, is NYC in need of more douches to make motorcyclists look bad?
"Douches"seriously lol haven't heard that word since 6th grade lol smh old heads like you crack me up
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #95
Pee Wee Herman
AKA 1/4milecrazy

We do not know you. AT ALL.

So in order for us to respect what you have to say you have to earn it around here, sorry, that is just the way it is. Hopefully you understand that.

BUT!!!! You will never earn any respect from anyone on here typing like an illiterate fool.

I can make a spelling mistake or grammar error here or there, sure I will probably be called out on it, but people know I am generally well spoken, so some people can make spelling mistakes. Take MotoJoe for example, a lot of us know he fat fingers his phone and sometimes makes mistakes. Sometimes we bust his balls, sometimes they go unnoticed. But that is all because we all know he is more than capable of completing a correct and proper sentence. Take a few months of typing partially legible paragraphs and people will look more at what you are typing than how you are typing it.

Everybody here is willing to learn, when there is stuff to be learned. When there is nothing to be learned we make fun of noobs taht come in here acting like hard asses and typing like idiots. We don't have to prove anything to you, we are the senior members, you have to prove to us that you belong here and can stand the heat.
CCS AM #795
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #96
d207gp
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face

Motorcycle: '06 G1K, '08 CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
Do you know what they do to guys like you in prison

d207gp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #97
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
Not even remotely close in comparison. Tell you what, if that's just "how you write on a forum", you write a few paragraphs with something that resembles decent english language usage & I'll make you a nice plate holder for your bike.
no thanks old head i"ll do you one better drop your sad gsxr off at my shop in queens we will detail, winterize it real good and have it prep for the riding season of 13 tell Sam to come too lol you kno old heads stick together
Old 12-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #98
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 1k, 07 CRF 450r

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure you can show Eze750 the light, get him to unfold his plate and actually pay to use the toll roads and stop whatever else he does that he would rather people not see his license plate
I'm not just talking about Easy-e 750, maybe for a second try to see where I'm coming from, the big picture. I hope you aren't getting pissy with me because of it. I understand you and he got off to a real bad start, and he is most likely far gone at this point I'm sure, but I have helped people change their thinking before, especially in the motorcycle world. I am in Astoria almost everyday, I walk those streets with my kids too, so if I can TRY to make this guy think twice I will. F*ck it if I fail, but at least I tried.
GS220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #99
ds5381
Rookie

Motorcycle: obviously OG's dogs.
I'm also in Astoria everyday. See ya around Eze.
ds5381 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #100
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

Quote:
Sam you are the google master or is it mistress

Thanks though I don't know why I didn't think to google it

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
tlee2989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement