My Stunt Video! - Page 9 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #161
dLegend82
Rookie
 
dLegend82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Motorcycle: GSXR 1000 K4
Posts: 1,359
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...




Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
The stunts in the Video are actually plain basic. Most of them anyway. So nothing hard to do or to be scared off really.
Most of the Valentino Rossi wannabe's on this forum use these bikes for what they are intended for. Sport/Race riding.
Once you learn how to do a wheelie, you really do not get much joy after it.
But trying to go faster around a track gives you a buzz no matter how slow or fast you are, every single time.

Ill admit though, watching proper stunt tricks like the ones that Chris Pfeiffer and co do is interesting, difficult and great to watch.
__________________
Go hard or go home

"The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear" Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890)
dLegend82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #162
wisegunner
Rookie
 
wisegunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7
Posts: 414
Re: My Stunt Video!

[QUOTE=Eze750;5835506]I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. I'd be willing to bet most of us have been riding long enough to be able to stunt if we wanted to. I have done wheelies since I was a kid and I can stoppie my bike too, but I really don't want to break it so I don't go nuts. YOU are the one that is out of place here, and for the most part people here are welcoming anyway, they just don't act like fucktards and after years of seeing dumbshits post boring "stunt" vids, it gets old.

Not sure why I bother replying to people like you, your use of the english language is apalling at best... Good luck with being a major fucking moron.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #163
dLegend82
Rookie
 
dLegend82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Motorcycle: GSXR 1000 K4
Posts: 1,359
Re: My Stunt Video!

^ +1
dLegend82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #164
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs
 
oldgixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Orange County,N.Y.
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Posts: 14,737
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750;5835506
IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...




[COLOR=gray
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App[/COLOR]
No,thats not it at all. I have absolutely zero desire to stunt&I never have. IMO its just abusing the shit outta your bike&I take more pride&respect for my belongings then that...and since I actually care about my bikes unlike the majority of stunna's

Last edited by oldgixxer; 12-12-2012 at 06:47 PM.
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #165
Eze750
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer95 View Post
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
Facts nice post bro


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #166
wisegunner
Rookie
 
wisegunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7
Posts: 414
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
Facts nice post bro


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
That's fucking cute.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #167
gsxr313
Lifetime Premium
 
gsxr313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 10,997
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
Facts


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Not exactly. The last Powerball that reached $500 million had 1 in 175,000,000 odds to win.
gsxr313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #168
jcyc44
Back Marker
 
jcyc44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hindsville Arkansas
Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr 1000
Posts: 237
Another fact 93 percent of fatal motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle happen on two lane roads...speed is the most common contributing factor trafficsafety.org has a pretty nice write up on national statistics
jcyc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #169
Eze750
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
[quote=wisegunner;5835599]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. I'd be willing to bet most of us have been riding long enough to be able to stunt if we wanted to. I have done wheelies since I was a kid and I can stoppie my bike too, but I really don't want to break it so I don't go nuts. YOU are the one that is out of place here, and for the most part people here are welcoming anyway, they just don't act like fucktards and after years of seeing dumbshits post boring "stunt" vids, it gets old.

Not sure why I bother replying to people like you, your use of the english language is apalling at best... Good luck with being a major fucking moron.
Only moron is you bro you post the same post twice once here and then again in my thread about "fenders n spools" you was dying to get my attention huh?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #170
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Jersey
Motorcycle: 2004 GSX-R600
Posts: 10,229
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...




Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Scared of generic stunts? Right... And just because I think the stunts should be kept off public roads makes me a Rossi wannabe how???


Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer95 View Post
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
Regardless on what type of road this video is on or, it's still a public road. And it's asshats like you and the OP who piss off the cops and cause me to get harassed by the police. Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap because it's fucking illegal genius. And your argument that it's not a threat to public safety is that you haven't seen more than 3 accidents on internet news feeds?
__________________
"Whether you succeed or fail is dependent entirely on you" - Vic Armstrong
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #171
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Jersey
Motorcycle: 2004 GSX-R600
Posts: 10,229
Re: My Stunt Video!

[quote=Eze750;5835717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisegunner View Post

Only moron is you bro you post the same post twice once here and then again in my thread about "fenders n spools" you was dying to get my attention huh?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Hey bro, what is your obsession with bro, bro? C'mon bro.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #172
wisegunner
Rookie
 
wisegunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7
Posts: 414
Re: My Stunt Video!

[quote=Eze750;5835717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisegunner View Post

Only moron is you bro you post the same post twice once here and then again in my thread about "fenders n spools" you was dying to get my attention huh?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Hey bruh, I aint your bro.
You're a dipshit queef and if I got your attention and you are typing now that means your sad scabby dick can take a fucking break, right? You love me.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #173
Eze750
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
[quote=Ironhead401;5835726]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post

Hey bro, what is your obsession with bro, bro? C'mon bro.
I'm sorry that I hurt you and wiser feelings with the "Rossi wannabe" comment but notice out of everybody on this thread you too are the only guys that took it personal....that sez a lot


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #174
wisegunner
Rookie
 
wisegunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7
Posts: 414
Re: My Stunt Video!

[quote=Eze750;5835740]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post

I'm sorry that I hurt you and wiser feelings with the "Rossi wannabe" comment but notice out of everybody on this thread you too are the only guys that took it personal....that sez a lot


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
My feelings were never hurt. I just dislike you and the huge amount of stupid that wafts off of your dumb ass.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #175
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North Jersey
Motorcycle: 2004 GSX-R600
Posts: 10,229
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post

I'm sorry that I hurt you and wiser feelings with the "Rossi wannabe" comment but notice out of everybody on this thread you too are the only guys that took it personal....that sez a lot


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
I just wanted to know how denouncing something illegal makes me a Rossi wannabe. And don't worry, I don't take things nitwits on the internet say personally.

Oh it's you two not too and it's says not sez. Your spelling says a lot.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #176
davidhar
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
 
davidhar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,966
Re: My Stunt Video!

I like where this is going. Can't be too long before pink starts showing, maybe even 4-5 pinks.
davidhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #177
86GSXR7502012
Lifetime Premium
 
86GSXR7502012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Antioch, IL USA
Motorcycle: '86 GSXR 750
Posts: 296
You think that the negative responses to you are us taking it personally? No. No smart comment on your part is going to get any kind of emotional response besides a wtf. Pretty much every one on this forum is all about safety. We care about the well being of each other and do support one another. No one here is down on you for being a stunter. People who use the public roads as their own personal stunt track or race track are the reason we all get a negative view from the cops and the insurance companies. No one is telling you not to stunt. Just do it safely and responsibly. Is that really too much to ask? All the trash talk just further enforces the view of you being immature and irresponsible. Try, and I stress try, to keep it safe. Think about every one else around you, not just your own personal enjoyment. I am sure you won't keep it off the streets, but try to keep it away from traffic.
86GSXR7502012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 2013 Gixxer.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum