My Stunt Video! - Page 9 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #161
dLegend82
Rookie

Motorcycle: GSXR 1000 K4
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
The stunts in the Video are actually plain basic. Most of them anyway. So nothing hard to do or to be scared off really.
Most of the Valentino Rossi wannabe's on this forum use these bikes for what they are intended for. Sport/Race riding.
Once you learn how to do a wheelie, you really do not get much joy after it.
But trying to go faster around a track gives you a buzz no matter how slow or fast you are, every single time.

Ill admit though, watching proper stunt tricks like the ones that Chris Pfeiffer and co do is interesting, difficult and great to watch.

"The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear" Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890)
dLegend82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #162
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

[QUOTE=Eze750;5835506]I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. I'd be willing to bet most of us have been riding long enough to be able to stunt if we wanted to. I have done wheelies since I was a kid and I can stoppie my bike too, but I really don't want to break it so I don't go nuts. YOU are the one that is out of place here, and for the most part people here are welcoming anyway, they just don't act like fucktards and after years of seeing dumbshits post boring "stunt" vids, it gets old.

Not sure why I bother replying to people like you, your use of the english language is apalling at best... Good luck with being a major fucking moron.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #163
dLegend82
Rookie

Motorcycle: GSXR 1000 K4

^ +1
dLegend82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #164
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750;5835506
IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

[COLOR=gray
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App[/COLOR]
No,thats not it at all. I have absolutely zero desire to stunt&I never have. IMO its just abusing the shit outta your bike&I take more pride&respect for my belongings then that...and since I actually care about my bikes unlike the majority of stunna's

Last edited by oldgixxer; 12-12-2012 at 06:47 PM.
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #165
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer95 View Post
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
Facts nice post bro

Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #166
wisegunner
Rookie

Quote:
Facts nice post bro

That's fucking cute.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #167
gsxr313
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Facts

Not exactly. The last Powerball that reached $500 million had 1 in 175,000,000 odds to win.
gsxr313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #168
jcyc44
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr 1000
Another fact 93 percent of fatal motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle happen on two lane roads...speed is the most common contributing factor trafficsafety.org has a pretty nice write up on national statistics
jcyc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #169
Eze750
!##NULL##!

[quote=wisegunner;5835599]
Quote:
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are wrong. I'd be willing to bet most of us have been riding long enough to be able to stunt if we wanted to. I have done wheelies since I was a kid and I can stoppie my bike too, but I really don't want to break it so I don't go nuts. YOU are the one that is out of place here, and for the most part people here are welcoming anyway, they just don't act like fucktards and after years of seeing dumbshits post boring "stunt" vids, it gets old.

Not sure why I bother replying to people like you, your use of the english language is apalling at best... Good luck with being a major fucking moron.
Only moron is you bro you post the same post twice once here and then again in my thread about "fenders n spools" you was dying to get my attention huh?

Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #170
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Motorcycle: 2004 GSX-R600

Quote:

Scared of generic stunts? Right... And just because I think the stunts should be kept off public roads makes me a Rossi wannabe how???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer95 View Post
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
Regardless on what type of road this video is on or, it's still a public road. And it's asshats like you and the OP who piss off the cops and cause me to get harassed by the police. Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap because it's fucking illegal genius. And your argument that it's not a threat to public safety is that you haven't seen more than 3 accidents on internet news feeds?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #171
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

[quote=Eze750;5835717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisegunner View Post

Only moron is you bro you post the same post twice once here and then again in my thread about "fenders n spools" you was dying to get my attention huh?

Hey bro, what is your obsession with bro, bro? C'mon bro.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #172
wisegunner
Rookie

[quote=Eze750;5835717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisegunner View Post

Hey bruh, I aint your bro.
You're a dipshit queef and if I got your attention and you are typing now that means your sad scabby dick can take a fucking break, right? You love me.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #173
Eze750
!##NULL##!

[quote=Ironhead401;5835726]
Quote:

Hey bro, what is your obsession with bro, bro? C'mon bro.
I'm sorry that I hurt you and wiser feelings with the "Rossi wannabe" comment but notice out of everybody on this thread you too are the only guys that took it personal....that sez a lot

Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #174
wisegunner
Rookie

[quote=Eze750;5835740]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post

I'm sorry that I hurt you and wiser feelings with the "Rossi wannabe" comment but notice out of everybody on this thread you too are the only guys that took it personal....that sez a lot

My feelings were never hurt. I just dislike you and the huge amount of stupid that wafts off of your dumb ass.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #175
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Quote:

I just wanted to know how denouncing something illegal makes me a Rossi wannabe. And don't worry, I don't take things nitwits on the internet say personally.

Oh it's you two not too and it's says not sez. Your spelling says a lot.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #176
davidhar
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni

I like where this is going. Can't be too long before pink starts showing, maybe even 4-5 pinks.
davidhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #177
86GSXR7502012
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: '86 GSXR 750
You think that the negative responses to you are us taking it personally? No. No smart comment on your part is going to get any kind of emotional response besides a wtf. Pretty much every one on this forum is all about safety. We care about the well being of each other and do support one another. No one here is down on you for being a stunter. People who use the public roads as their own personal stunt track or race track are the reason we all get a negative view from the cops and the insurance companies. No one is telling you not to stunt. Just do it safely and responsibly. Is that really too much to ask? All the trash talk just further enforces the view of you being immature and irresponsible. Try, and I stress try, to keep it safe. Think about every one else around you, not just your own personal enjoyment. I am sure you won't keep it off the streets, but try to keep it away from traffic.
86GSXR7502012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement