No need to buy fender kits and spools - Page 4 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > General Bike Talk

Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I wrote it right

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
No. No you didn't.
Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #62
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 1k, 07 CRF 450r
Re: No need to buy fender kits and spools

Quote:
lol it may be ghetto but it cost me nothing unlike you who waste their money on a overrated crappy yoshi can
Because of "the way it looks" if I'm not mistaken that sound like a squid to me

And Coopgt1 yes i do kno ur pipe do not have to be loud to in prove power and I never said a loud can in-prove power I said loud cans would get you pulled over first then me cuz i don't have a lp light..so what are you talkin about?
Pcv,Bazzazz, power commander, dyno tuned, full exhaust system w/o the cat....anything I else I need to learn bro?
I'm not the best but I deal with this on a daily basis up here ppl come to the shop all the time thinkin they can just buy a can and that is all needed to go faster don't believe me just google me and the shop I go by the name "hollywoodstuntz" the shop is called "Chop Shop" located in Astoria queens New York and we have a powder coating shop in the Bronx called "baypowdercoating"....with that being said I say I kno what I'm talkin about and that's why I said Sam pipe is a piece of shit and a waste of money especially "for looks"

I lived in Astoria for 10 years, been riding a road bike for 15, never heard of you or the chop shop. That could be because I'm a Rossi wannabe, and have been racing and or going to the track for 12 of those years, I still ride on the street, but rarely in the city because it's squid central,the fuckin retards that don't speak english and don't know how to drive, and no real riding to do. What? go stop light to stop light, maybe try to top out on the Grand Central(no thanks) and the only fast turns in NYC are on the Jackie Robinson Pkwy. I ride with a couple guys in Bklyn but they're not "stunnas" either. There is plenty, trust me, plenty of experience and knowledge on this forum, and because I can't stand the fact that there has been a couple jerk offs from NY here recently, and I have a fucked up loyalty to NYC, I will try to help you. Don't be so defensive, chill the f*ck out and you will learn alot here. You put yourself out there on a public forum be prepared to hear everyone's opinon good or bad, and don't get butthurt. But if you already know it all then fuck it, be a dick and get banned, makes no difference to the rest of us, just another day at GDC. good luck.
GS220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #63
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS220 View Post
I lived in Astoria for 10 years, been riding a road bike for 15, never heard of you or the chop shop. That could be because I'm a Rossi wannabe, and have been racing and or going to the track for 12 of those years, I still ride on the street, but rarely in the city because it's squid central,the fuckin retards that don't speak english and don't know how to drive, and no real riding to do. What? go stop light to stop light, maybe try to top out on the Grand Central(no thanks) and the only fast turns in NYC are on the Jackie Robinson Pkwy. I ride with a couple guys in Bklyn but they're not "stunnas" either. There is plenty, trust me, plenty of experience and knowledge on this forum, and because I can't stand the fact that there has been a couple jerk offs from NY here recently, and I have a fucked up loyalty to NYC, I will try to help you. Don't be so defensive, chill the f*ck out and you will learn alot here. You put yourself out there on a public forum be prepared to hear everyone's opinon good or bad, and don't get butthurt. But if you already know it all then fuck it, be a dick and get banned, makes no difference to the rest of us, just another day at GDC. good luck.
Dollars to donuts he doesn't listen and is pink by this time tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #64
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samschou View Post
Good thing your opinion doesn't mean shit to me and honestly, I don't believe you will be here very long. I think GSXR.com is a better fit for you and your folded, no light LP, dragon mohawk squid-ware.
Just a opinion lol ...you don't see me getting upset when you and everybody else dish dirt on my ghetto number holder

Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #65
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
No. No you didn't.
Seriously,wtf is going on at GDC these past 2 weeks..the lulz have just been non-fucking-stop with the rash of '12s

If this continues we will have to get Oldfart to renovate&put another floor up in the Pink Room
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #66
SVS
drunk texts OG and Oldfart

Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
Seriously,wtf is going on at GDC these past 2 weeks..the lulz have just been non-fucking-stop with the rash of '12s
When will it end?
Hell, the past 2 days - I'm wondering if Torque or Biker Boyz was on TV again recently
SVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #67
JSargent52
Possibly infected with Ebola

Motorcycle: 1994 GSXR 750, finally done! Custom Paint. Rebuilt top end and carbs. Yoshi top triple and rearsets (stolen:crying).1993 GSXR 750 project to rebuild. 2003 GSXR 600 Alstare Edition
Quote:
When will it end?
When '13s come? Some '12s aren't douchebags....

JSargent52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #68
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
...........I read what you wrote and now I have to ask?: what this have to do with my op? and when did I ever called you Rossi wanna be?

Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #69
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
...........I read what you wrote and now I have to ask?: what this have to do with my op? and when did I ever called you Rossi wanna be?

You didn't say me personally but the members of this forum, I would assume that it would apply to anyone that decides to got to the track and not stunt.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #70
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

[QUOTE=Eze750;5835658]...........I read what you wrote and now I have to ask?: what this have to do with my op? and when did I ever called you Rossi wanna be?

Dude, you gotta be trying to come off this stupid, right?
This message brought to you by: GSXR.COM
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #71
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Pretty much this:

Quote:
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #72
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Dollars to donuts he doesn't listen and is pink by this time tomorrow.
You could be right, maybe I feel a false sense of hope here.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #73
Moto_Joe

Quote:
You could be right, maybe I am feel a false sense hope here.
... are you new here?

There is no hope.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #74
coopgt1
Rectum Rupticus

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR 750

Quote:
lol it may be ghetto but it cost me nothing unlike you who waste their money on a overrated crappy yoshi can

And Coopgt1 yes i do kno ur pipe do not have to be loud to in prove power and I never said a loud can in-prove power I said loud cans would get you pulled over first then me cuz i don't have a lp light..so what are you talkin about?
Pcv,Bazzazz, power commander, dyno tuned, full exhaust system w/o the cat....anything I else I need to learn bro?
I'm not the best but I deal with this on a daily basis up here ppl come to the shop all the time thinkin they can just buy a can and that is all needed to go faster don't believe me just google me and the shop I go by the name "hollywoodstuntz" the shop is called "Chop Shop" located in Astoria queens New York and we have a powder coating shop in the Bronx called "baypowdercoating"....with that being said I say I kno what I'm talkin about and that's why I said Sam pipe is a piece of shit and a waste of money especially "for looks"

Say what ? You got mad skillzzzzzzz bra .
coopgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #75
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

Quote:

If this continues we will have to get Oldfart to renovate&put another floor up in the Pink Room
We are going to need to at least double my work space!

Quote:
Op, please tell me you are foreign born & english is not your primary language! I'm scared to think that you are what our school systems have turned out.
oldfart01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #76
SVS
drunk texts OG and Oldfart

Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R

Quote:
I wrote it right

Quote:

That was just going over it once.
SVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #77
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
... are you new here?

There is no hope.

Come to think of it, who am I to spoil all the fun?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #78
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
We are going to need to at least double my work space!

Op, please tell me you are foreign born & english is not your primary language! I'm scared to think that you are what our school systems have turned out.
If this imbred chode came from our public schools we are already past screwed.

Personally, I find his fucktared way of life very entertaining. He must be a toilette baby that was raised by mall security or something.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #79
Booenson
eh'hole

This thread summed up by a picture:

And if it wasn't so completely disgusting and morally wrong I'd compare OP's fender eliminator to an abortion gone wrong.
Booenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #80
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
You could be right, maybe I feel a false sense of hope here.
Why, is NYC in need of more douches to make motorcyclists look bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motionelco View Post
You could've just blurred your plates instead of folding it . :headscratch:

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Quote:
Trust me bro its more to it hint-Ezpass
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement