No need to buy fender kits and spools - Page 3 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > General Bike Talk

Old 12-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #41
dLegend82
Rookie

Motorcycle: GSXR 1000 K4
Re: No need to buy fender kits and spools

If you made a proper bracket for the fender eliminator Id say you are not cheap, but that is a lazy as butcher job you did there.
dLegend82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #42
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
So basically what you saying is You have a yoshi can on a stock exhaust system....lol wow what a waste of money IMO, reason being you don't get improvement in horsepower,it don't reduce weight off your bike you were better off leavin the stock can on for all that
I don't need more HP and not trying to reduce weight, I just didn't like the way the stock exhaust looked. Obviously not a problem for you with that ghetto shit you rigged up on your bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
I agree, that guy is a real troublemaker with his loud bike.
Yeah, I'm a menace to everyone around me with my loud ass exhaust and sometimes going as fast as 70 MPH!!

Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #43
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samschou View Post
Yeah, I'm a menace to everyone around me with my loud ass exhaust and sometimes going as fast as 70 MPH in a school zone!!

Kentucky Fried Cholo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #44
Samantha750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
. . . . .
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #45
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 1k, 07 CRF 450r

Quote:
I don't need more HP and not trying to reduce weight, I just didn't like the way the stock exhaust looked. Obviously not a problem for you with that ghetto shit you rigged up on your bike.

GS220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #46
coopgt1
Rectum Rupticus

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR 750

Quote:

Yeah, I'm a menace to everyone around me with my loud ass exhaust and sometimes going as fast as 70 MPH!!

Such a wholigan .
coopgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #47
Samantha750

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopgt1 View Post
Such a wholigan .
Yeah, I really should mend my ways before I end up in jail or worse
Old 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #48
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000

Quote:
Yeah, I really should mend my ways before I end up in jail or worse
Do you know what they do to guys like you in prison

Kentucky Fried Cholo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #49
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopgt1 View Post

Eze you do realize that a Pipe doesn't need to be loud as hell to make power right ? If not you've got a lot to learn
lol yea I look stupid with that 12 comeback...but look at what i said again about her pipe and u would look stupid with your post reply as well

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #50
Samantha750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
Do you know what they do to guys like you in prison

I would rather not find out what they do to "guys" like me in the pokey (literally).

Old 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #51
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Yours hit, and got ground on, but it likely didnt protect anything. Nothing would have hit if it didnt stick out like it does I bet.

Wasn't me in the video, he stated he'd never seen an account of it working the same as a frame slider, I just wanted to point out that in this instance it did help and not break.
cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #52
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainyboy View Post
Wasn't me in the video, he stated he'd never seen an account of it working the same as a frame slider, I just wanted to point out that in this instance it did help and not break.
Oh sounded limey. Didn't check his teeth

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #53
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
lol it may be ghetto but it cost me nothing unlike you who waste their money on a overrated crappy yoshi can
Because of "the way it looks" if I'm not mistaken that sound like a squid to me

And Coopgt1 yes i do kno ur pipe do not have to be loud to in prove power and I never said a loud can in-prove power I said loud cans would get you pulled over first then me cuz i don't have a lp light..so what are you talkin about?
Pcv,Bazzazz, power commander, dyno tuned, full exhaust system w/o the cat....anything I else I need to learn bro?
I'm not the best but I deal with this on a daily basis up here ppl come to the shop all the time thinkin they can just buy a can and that is all needed to go faster don't believe me just google me and the shop I go by the name "hollywoodstuntz" the shop is called "Chop Shop" located in Astoria queens New York and we have a powder coating shop in the Bronx called "baypowdercoating"....with that being said I say I kno what I'm talkin about and that's why I said Sam pipe is a piece of shit and a waste of money especially "for looks"

Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #54
Samantha750

Quote:
lol it may be ghetto but it cost me nothing unlike you who waste their money on a overrated crappy yoshi can

And Coopgt1 yes i do kno ur pipe do not have to be loud to in prove power and I never said a loud can in-prove power I said loud cans would get you pulled over first then me cuz i don't have a lp light..so what are you talkin about?
Pcv,Bazzazz, power commander, dyno tuned, full exhaust system w/o the cat....anything I else I need to learn bro?
I'm not the best but I deal with this on a daily basis up here ppl come to the shop all the time thinkin they can just buy a can and that is all needed to go faster don't believe me just google me and the shop I go by the name "hollywoodstuntz" the shop is called "Chop Shop" located in Astoria queens New York and we have a powder coating shop in the Bronx called "baypowdercoating"....with that being said I say I kno what I'm talkin about and that's why I said Sam pipe is a piece of shit and a waste of money especially "for looks"
Good thing your opinion doesn't mean shit to me and honestly, I don't believe you will be here very long. I think GSXR.com is a better fit for you and your folded, no light LP, dragon mohawk squid-ware.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #55
SVS
drunk texts OG and Oldfart

Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R

SVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #56
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Quote:
I live in the city not upstate bro big difference you should kno that and when I say big difference I am talkin about the cops from the city and upstate.
out here they don't care especially about a number light when we ppl like Samschou have loud obnoxious aftermarket pipes 99% you would get pulled over for that first... And you said I'm just showin off my 12 and u can't wait for the 13 to come out? what's there to show off ? Lol I haven't done anything to it seems to me you just jealous you don't have one

You completely took the '12 comment out of context.
And on the contrary,NYPD will not hesitate to write you up for no plate light,no mirrirs etc. Fact.
Im not jealous of anybodys bike. I'm extremely happy with what I have in the garage

Quote:

in-prove=improve?? As in "it *improves* power"? Oh my
And I say this in all honesty&respect: you work in a bike shop and yet you have that ridiculous looking plate hanger on the back of your bike? WTF

Last edited by oldgixxer; 12-12-2012 at 06:37 PM.
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #57
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

Hey OP, you fucking moron, can you read this:

What the hell is that fucking garbage?! You are obviously imbred.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #58
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #59
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisegunner View Post
Hey OP, you fucking moron, can you read this
I wrote it right

Old 12-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #60
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

[QUOTE=Eze750;5835625]I wrote it right

Is that a question or a statement?
Why don't you gather up your stunt posse and join a stunter's site and you can all sit around and mumble that shit english like tongueless retards?
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement