My Stunt Video! - Page 8 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 12-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #141
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddareatsmyknob View Post
guys talking about not riding on the road anymore and putting bikes back together to sell them because of how someone else acts or rides or won't ride at
night fckin pussies.

moto joe the know it all
Graveyard is a regular in here & was busting my balls because I choose not to ride at night anymore because where I live the good twisty riding roads are swarming with deer once it gets dark.
If that makes an idiot like you think I'm a pussy, I guess I'll just have to live with that. I hope I can still sleep tonight.

I don't use my bikes for transportation, if I'm going riding I want to ride. I have 2 cars to use instead fckin idiot r tard. Maybe someday you'll grow half a brain (maybe even learn to spell) before you learn the hard way what most of us already learned years ago tough guy. Must be awesome to be an idiot that knows everything.
President & founding Member of IACOGDC..........Insensitive Asshole Club Of GDC Always wear your cup & safety helmet while posting on GDC I am aging like a fine whine! Oldfart is mildly retarded, be kind. ...... Proudly Banned 1,000,000 & 3 Times .............. Erin at MotoMummy rules!
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 AM   #142
2007gsxr600
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: L1 750

this got way better than anticipated!!!! SVS you da man
2007gsxr600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:30 AM   #143
xaznperswaesonx
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K7 GSXR-600
http://www.sacramentotoday.net/news/...=2484&zoneid=1

Biker was doing a wheelie at night time. Black Charger did a illegal u turn. Biker didn't see car and slams into car .. duh headlights where pointing up. That was the last time I went to bike night. Too many dumbasses like you pulling stupid shit on public road.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by xaznperswaesonx; 12-12-2012 at 01:40 AM.
xaznperswaesonx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:42 AM   #144
Roeland.Vlok
Novice

Motorcycle: GSXR 750 k6

If you can avoid night driving you should. But I enjoy a run late at night on the highway. However the highways are moslty lit and like daylight. Strange things happen when its dark and always happens when you are pulling sh!t...
Now enough of this bad-mouthing!
Roeland.Vlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #145
spike52
"Will donate money to GDC for the cheap bastards who won't.. "

Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
If it takes your bike to pull pussy who is the sad one?
I didn't watch the squid-vid.
Lemme guess he has the litre bike, "cuz' da bitches be lovin' a dood who kan ride a 1K..."

spike52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #146
Otis Deepthroatis
Birdman

Motorcycle: TayTay all day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !ThatGuy! View Post
..........swinging that much troll
What a fantastic thread and that may one of the funniest interweb things I've read and actually lol'ed for a while.
Otis Deepthroatis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #147
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roeland.Vlok View Post
If you can avoid night driving you should. But I enjoy a run late at night on the highway. However the highways are moslty lit and like daylight. Strange things happen when its dark and always happens when you are pulling sh!t...
Now enough of this bad-mouthing!

I ride at night on warm nights down backroads every chance I get. Where I live there isn't much traffic during the day.. But at night there is usually none at all, and I enjoy the hell out of it.
njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #148
rp94pj
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR-750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarbob View Post
i think the people who think wheelies rolling burnouts and burnouts are played out are people who can't do them so they startin e thuggin.

are you guys just mad that stunters get more pussy?
Lol maybe you should check out his pof profile. Apparently he is lacking in that department.

rp94pj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #149
rp94pj
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR-750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarbob View Post
LMAO cause when i made my account i totally was trying to be "hard" as you state. its the internet it you take my name seriously then wow fckin WOW!!! the r tard is strong in this one and there is no e thuggin in my post just an opinion and a question that none of you r tards can answer.

i'd love for you homo knee draggers to post up picks of your pucks, how many of you actually use that shit and how many just talk like you do.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1355341656963.jpg (23.1 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by rp94pj; 12-12-2012 at 01:58 PM.
rp94pj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #150
2007gsxr600
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: L1 750

For those who have the red R the op prob thinks he can pull pussy like the video in the RED R forum lol fucking tool!!!
2007gsxr600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #151
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
Graveyard is a regular in here & was busting my balls because I choose not to ride at night anymore because where I live the good twisty riding roads are swarming with deer once it gets dark.
If that makes an idiot like you think I'm a pussy, I guess I'll just have to live with that. I hope I can still sleep tonight.

I don't use my bikes for transportation, if I'm going riding I want to ride. I have 2 cars to use instead fckin idiot r tard. Maybe someday you'll grow half a brain (maybe even learn to spell) before you learn the hard way what most of us already learned years ago tough guy. Must be awesome to be an idiot that knows everything.
Well put.
If I'm a pussy, that's cuz I am what I eat. Love that shit.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #152
Walkn-gixxer
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-750

Saw this coming.
Walkn-gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #153
mxracer95
Rookie

Motorcycle: '10 R6, '09 KTM 530 EXC, '02 R1, '04 YZ125, '06 GSX-R 750

You got my . Nevermind the haters, do your thing.
mxracer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #154
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer95 View Post
You got my . Nevermind the haters, do your thing.
No one is hating on stunting, just the manner in which he is doing it. So if the OP hit and killed your loved one because he was riding recklessly, you still gonna give him a ? Idiot.
Ironhead401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #155
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
No one is hating on stunting, just the manner in which he is doing it. So if the OP hit and killed your loved one because he was riding recklessly, you still gonna give him a ? Idiot.
Tater Tot Wee Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #156
Eze750
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKYDxx View Post
Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.

Theres only once place that its legal to stunt in the Untied States and thats the XDL competitions, and if your not Pro Am or Professional then your shit out of luck. And when you do find that nice lot to have fun in local Police just chase you out and harass you anyways. Soooo yeah, its going to happen on your streets whether you like it or not. This isnt Europe where theres actual "Stunt Parks"

Pretty sure all of your mothers have told you at one point in your life "if you dont have nothing nice to say..." well im sure you know the rest.
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Eze750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #157
mxracer95
Rookie

Motorcycle: '10 R6, '09 KTM 530 EXC, '02 R1, '04 YZ125, '06 GSX-R 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
AMA/WERA #195

- 13 GSX-R 750(3), 10 YZF-R6 (Race Bike), 09 KTM 530 EXC (Supermotard), 04 YZ 125
mxracer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #158
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze750 View Post
I feel you bro totally agree with you I haven't been on here for long but already I can tell the majority of these ppl are Valentino Rossi wannabe"s lol they think because they take their bike to the track and speed "professionally"
they are above everybody IMO I think ppl talk down on us stunt riders because we do what they can't and/or we do what they are scare to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Holy shit, you too now?

Quote:
Looked like fairly deserted rural roads to me, not rush hour at times square. No driveways, cross streets or much of anything but asphalt and trees.

You know you are about 50 times more likely to win the powerball lottery (which is already like 1 in 500 million) than to be killed or even seriously injured from being hit by a motorcycle. And the only 3 instances I've seen in the news feeds over the last 5 years of a motorist being killed by a motorcycle had nothing to do with stunting, simply very high speeds. And 2 of those were from a resulting fire, not the collision itself.

Stunting on public roads gets a bad rap based on emotion, not factual data on a threat to public safety.
Tater Tot Wee Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #159
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote:

Seriously??? you agree with this shit?
cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #160
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

Quote:

Go out and do what you want to do. Why do you have to get so defensive and stick up for morons?

Where I live we have places to stunt, and they get used. The main reason most people I know won't do things on the road is not because they are considerate of other people, it's because they don't like big tickets.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement