TOTALLED 07' Gixxer 1000 - Page 9 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #161
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Re: TOTALLED 07' Gixxer 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGC1987 View Post
Ok...
I think that we're looking at this thread the wrong way.

First off, has RiceRocketKev learned his lesson? Yes. He's said so himself. With a lot of the mean spirited comments here along with the lashing he's receiving on his youtube video I think we can cool it. It's redundant, pointless and gets nowhere.

Second, we are confusing his request for help. The question he is asking is not: Should I ride again? Should I get a 600? A cruiser? Is it worth it to rebuild my bike? He has already made up his mind about rebuilding and that's his choice. He is asking for anybody with knowledge of bikes to help him out. If nobody on this site is capable of rebuilding a GSX-R or if nobody in this community is gracious enough to help a fellow rider out with 1 or 2 emails a month then i'm sure this site isn't what he thought it was. If you can't answer that call then move on to another thread.

Third, there could be a lot of potential to helping him out. Think about it. His video is getting tons of hits everyday on youtube. People, naturally, would be curious to see if he goes through with the rebuild. If you are a moto vlogger you can get more traffic to your page by him mentioning you were gracious enough to help him out. Or, if you or somebody you know owns or works at a motorcycle shop he could order parts exclusively from you (5% discount?) and mention your site in the vid.

It's not our bike and it definitely isn't our money so if he wants to rebuild then let him. If interested in helping him out just PM him and exchange emails or something. I've already subscribed because im curious to see if he actually does it. No hate here.
Um,yeah OK
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #162
Cock Gobbler
Head Rider for Team CGR

Motorcycle: 1994 GSXR 750, finally done! Custom Paint. Rebuilt top end and carbs. Yoshi top triple and rearsets (stolen:crying).1993 GSXR 750 project to rebuild. 2003 GSXR 600 Alstare Edition
Quote:
Ok...

First off, has RiceRocketKev learned his lesson? Yes. He's said so himself. With a lot of the mean spirited comments here along with the lashing he's receiving on his youtube video I think we can cool it. It's redundant, pointless and gets nowhere.

Second, we are confusing his request for help. The question he is asking is not: Should I ride again? Should I get a 600? A cruiser? Is it worth it to rebuild my bike? He has already made up his mind about rebuilding and that's his choice. He is asking for anybody with knowledge of bikes to help him out. If nobody on this site is capable of rebuilding a GSX-R or if nobody in this community is gracious enough to help a fellow rider out with 1 or 2 emails a month then i'm sure this site isn't what he thought it was. If you can't answer that call then move on to another thread.

Third, there could be a lot of potential to helping him out. Think about it. His video is getting tons of hits everyday on youtube. People, naturally, would be curious to see if he goes through with the rebuild. If you are a moto vlogger you can get more traffic to your page by him mentioning you were gracious enough to help him out. Or, if you or somebody you know owns or works at a motorcycle shop he could order parts exclusively from you (5% discount?) and mention your site in the vid.

It's not our bike and it definitely isn't our money so if he wants to rebuild then let him. If interested in helping him out just PM him and exchange emails or something. I've already subscribed because im curious to see if he actually does it. No hate here.
Nice first post Kevin. Did your other account get banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Cock Gobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #163
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Ok...

You have us confused with GSXR.com, the nicer, kinder site.

Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #164
wisegunner
Rookie

Motorcycle: CBR1000rr '06(sold), GSXR600 K7

The lesson to learn here is that the internet is no place for a pat on the back. If you fuck up and do some retarded shit, you deserve what you get.

Kev, you could've made that corner. Thanks for the entertainment. As for the bike, have fun dumping money into a black hole that is much worse than you think. It's your money and your pile of bike. If you were smart you'd buy yourself a nice Toyota Corolla.
wisegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #165
Castor Troy
Squid

Motorcycle: '11 S1000RR & '05 Gixxer 1K
Wink Re: TOTALLED 07' Gixxer 1000

Quote:
Ok...

Oh ok....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lngutqHPgz1qan7h1o1_500.jpg (82.2 KB, 231 views)
Castor Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #166
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

Quote:
Ok...

You have to be Kevin, his brother, or his Dad. Maybe you could mention me somewhere if I give you all the parts for free? I just want people to know how cool I am.
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #167
squale147
no rest for the wicked

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR-1000((sold)),2008 GSXR-750,((sold)) 2009 GSX-1300R Hayabusa 1992 CBR-600F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wogger View Post
^ Smells like 2 accounts?
lol....ohhh hell yea..
squale147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #168
GS220
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 1k, 07 CRF 450r

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bi_winning__by_mastarofaqua-d3ayui7.jpg (27.4 KB, 222 views)
GS220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #169
MGC1987
Squid

Lol sorry to disappoint. Don't know the guy. I'm just bringing an angle that wasn't previously mentioned. If it makes you feel better I could just regurgitate the same stuff everybody else has been saying. But I'm no sheep. This was my first post and I understand how it looked fishy. I have been on the site for a few weeks but never made an account until I saw this thread. If you don't want to help the kid then don't. Nobody's making you. I just hate seeing people get trashed.
MGC1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #170
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Lol sorry to disappoint. Don't know the guy. I'm just bringing an angle that wasn't previously mentioned. If it makes you feel better I could just regurgitate the same stuff everybody else has been saying. But I'm no sheep. This was my first post and I understand how it looked fishy. I have been on the site for a few weeks but never made an account until I saw this thread. If you don't want to help the kid then don't. Nobody's making you. I just hate seeing people get trashed.
You're on the wrong site. Here, we like to encourage responsibility and safety when riding, squid'ish behavior is discouraged. I think you will be happier here: http://www.gsxr.com/index.php
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #171
Wogger
Douche Nozzle

Motorcycle: 09 GSX-R 600, 09 DR-Z434SM, 82 CB750F, 05 CRF50F

Quote:
Wogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #172
Aria
Novice

Motorcycle: 2007 GSX-R600

Don't say that this is your first and LAST.
Might not be your fault again, but there's always a good probability to crash again because of someone else.... Just saying
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #173
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by d207gp View Post
Hey Chris Collings of Hillsboro, Oregon, don't you have a bike to go and vandalize?
Tater Tot Wee Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #174
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote:
Ok...

I'll save you some time with the subscription, He won't do it. That bike is beyond fucked, for the time and money he would need to sink into it to get it even ridable again(safety issues aside), he would be better off buying a new machine.

Since you are new to the site I'll tell you what has happened in this thread to help avoid future confusion:

He got chewed out because he rode on public highways like a complete and utter turd and then crashed, did he learn his lesson? who cares, there are plenty of murderers in prison who regret what they did and have learnt their lesson. An extreme example? nope, there are plenty of times in the video where he was going recklessly fast enough to have easily killed people.

He then got very simple advice about the rebuild which is, it is not worth it.

Quote:
The only thing(luckily) that got trashed is his ego and his bike.
cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:22 AM   #175
TeflonTrout
Ass Packer

Motorcycle: '99 GSX-R750-SOLD for '13 Kawasaki KLR-650

There is a clear right and wrong here, and it has nothing to do with support or free will. His choice is his own, but we refuse to condone an unsafe decision- a wreck on a motorcycle doesn't always involve just one person.

Until he stops making bad choices, he will continue to receive bad treatment no matter where he goes, unless he surrounds himself with ignorant, dumb, and/or irresponsible people.
TeflonTrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #176
squale147
no rest for the wicked

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR-1000((sold)),2008 GSXR-750,((sold)) 2009 GSX-1300R Hayabusa 1992 CBR-600F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samschou View Post
You're on the wrong site. Here, we like to encourage responsibility and safety when riding, squid'ish behavior is discouraged. I think you will be happier here: http://www.gsxr.com/index.php
lmao
Old 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #177
COBRA90GT
Miss Sofonda Cox

^ That was pretty good, I LOL'ed...
COBRA90GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #178
squale147
no rest for the wicked

^ nice...
Old 09-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #179
Big Bri
Squid

Sorry for the thread revival but DAMN. I just ran into this today. Wowzers is all I can say.

I wonder if he ever tried to fix it. Any update OP? I see your last post was about 9 months ago.

I think he definitely learned his lesson with the crash. Itís hard not to when you almost lose your life.

The funniest part was him saying he was looking for advice. The best advice given was to leave that turd at the dump and start with a new bike. But if heís really intent on fixing it, Iím sure ShervinRR could help him out.
Big Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #180
nismos14
Back Marker

Motorcycle: GSX-R 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
Sorry for the thread revival but DAMN. I just ran into this today. Wowzers is all I can say.

I wonder if he ever tried to fix it. Any update OP? I see your last post was about 9 months ago.

I think he definitely learned his lesson with the crash. Itís hard not to when you almost lose your life.

The funniest part was him saying he was looking for advice. The best advice given was to leave that turd at the dump and start with a new bike. But if heís really intent on fixing it, Iím sure ShervinRR could help him out.
Welcome to the Gang Bang.
nismos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement