My Stunt Video! - Page 7 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 12-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #121
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R
Re: My Stunt Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVS View Post
Awww, he baaaawleted the profile... Good thing Google cached it...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
I am fucking crying here dude excellent work.
cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #122
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Quote:
Originally Posted by njyork42 View Post
Sounds like a real winner: "Ok, it looks like i need to revise some things on here. I joined this site because im not having any luck meeting a girl out in my every day to day life. I try but usually fail, so joining a site like this was the next step. So this is who i am. My name is Ryan but most call me KYD, just an old nickname that stuck with me, and im 25 years old. I work a full time job and pay all my own bills, but unfortunately i live at home because i have to many bills and cant afford to live on my own"
But wh00li3s get you mad pussy bro

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #123
SpeederT
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs

Motorcycle: FACK, I sold my supermoto.

Oh boy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 320581_287926017897907_2119558675_n copy.jpg (119.2 KB, 249 views)
SpeederT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #124
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

The pof profile is priceless. I love you guys for digging this stuff up.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #125
Cheddarbob
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSarget52 View Post
Talking about e thugging after you came up with the name cheddar bob? You named yourself from a guy who shoots himself in the dick in the movie 8 mile. Your hard bro. Keep thinking you get mad pussy cause you can pull idiotic stunts on public roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
LMAO cause when i made my account i totally was trying to be "hard" as you state. its the internet it you take my name seriously then wow fckin WOW!!! the r tard is strong in this one and there is no e thuggin in my post just an opinion and a question that none of you r tards can answer.

i'd love for you homo knee draggers to post up picks of your pucks, how many of you actually use that shit and how many just talk like you do.

oh would someone post the article of the stunt guy crashing his motorcycle into a car and killing the child in the back i would LOVE to see that.

when moto joe breaks the law its ok cause he knows it all anyone else and your fckin squid, the logic in the thread is fckin classic.

Cheddarbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #126
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Not a child but both occupants of vehicle and the rider were killed. The car flipped from force of impact. Motorcycle was believed to be traveling at 155 MPH.

Last edited by Samantha750; 12-11-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #127
jcyc44
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarbob View Post
LMAO c.

when moto joe breaks the law its ok cause he knows it all anyone else and your fckin squid, the logic in the thread is fckin classic.

You forgot to tell kyd hes cool and your out...come on man you are a movie fan right. Because obviously riding is not your strong point
jcyc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #128
jcyc44
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr 1000
Anybody that is really a rider looks at those pictures and gets sick. You apparently think they are funny it may just be the internet but go to gsxr.com or thirdgen.org and make some new friends... and for fucks sake before joe says it english or gtfo
jcyc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #129
Moto_Joe

Quote:
a question that none of you r tards can answer.
Humor me. What question is that? I dont care enough to go back and look.
Quote:
i'd love for you homo knee draggers to post up picks of your pucks, how many of you actually use that shit and how many just talk like you do.
Ive already posted pics of me stunting... because I was told there is no way I can.

Here ya go.

Quote:

oh would someone post the article of the stunt guy crashing his motorcycle into a car and killing the child in the back i would LOVE to see that.

not a currently stunting as far as I know, but this happened near me. 49 is a common road for the local street squid morons speed down as if it were their own racetrack. Yes, most of them stunt on the streets too.

http://peachcrawford.13wmaz.com/news...lley-kills-two

In case you are too lazy to read, a speeding bike caused a car full of passengers to FLIP, and killed one of the passengers.

The rider died, and a passenger died. This is not uncommon. Your actions can and DO effect others fucknuts.

And I dont ride on the street anymore. I was speaking in general.

You think all laws are equal... seriously? You think 5-10 over is the same as 30-40 over? Why then are the penalties different?

Any rational person knows that is bullshit. YOU know that is bullshit. But you will hold on to that bullshit argument because it suits your stupid squid agenda.

grow up.

I appreciate stunting. I appreciate sport riding. But I appreciate them done in a responsible manner where I dont risk killing some innocent soccer mom and her kids in her minivan.

YOU are the type of person that causes all the rest of us to be harrased by cops when we didnt do shit, because they are all already amped and ready to go from dealing with you dipshits.

Motomummy.com : D&A Cycles of Macon : Livengood Motorsports
us129photos.com : JRI Shocks : M4 Exhaust : Moto D Racing : Dunlop : Hazardous Racing :SFH : SBS : VHS :
www.GoMotoJoe.com
Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Last edited by Moto_Joe; 12-11-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #130
SpeederT
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs

Motorcycle: FACK, I sold my supermoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post

YOU are the type of person that causes all the rest of us to be harrased by cops when we didnt do shit, because they are all ready amped and ready to go from dealing with you dipshits.
One of the few reasons why I got away from riding a sport bike all together on the street, put mine back to stock and sold it. Supermoto is not popular around my area yet so no one looks at them as being anything important to keep an eye on besides being on the roads less traveled helps.

Last edited by SpeederT; 12-11-2012 at 08:55 PM.
SpeederT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #131
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Quote:
LMAO cause when i made my account i totally was trying to be "hard" as you state. its the internet it you take my name seriously then wow fckin WOW!!! the r tard is strong in this one and there is no e thuggin in my post just an opinion and a question that none of you r tards can answer.

Pics of our pucks? Your trolling is weak.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #132
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddareatsmyknob View Post
These are all fatals with riders at fault jerkoff. Why don't you learn how to spell you "fckin r tard"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg death2.jpg (13.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg death1.jpg (48.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg death3.jpg (8.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg death4.jpg (74.1 KB, 85 views)
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #133
TeflonTrout
Ass Packer

Motorcycle: '99 GSX-R750-SOLD for '13 Kawasaki KLR-650

Ugh...I'll skip breakfast.

Why is riding without risking other people's lives so hard? If a little excitement is worth putting people around you at risk, why don't you try off road endurance racing?

At least there the bystanders know what they're in for.
TeflonTrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #134
Cheddarbob
!##NULL##!

so where is the article with the stunter? you know the guy flippin the wheelie into the car and hurting people you guys keep on talking about because all you r tards are posting shit of someone going way to fast and wrecking for various reason speed being one of them, Samschou posted some pics with no link backing up that it was a stunter doing a wheelie when the wrecked happened.

i see why everyone outside this thread calls you guys morons.

guys talking about not riding on the road anymore and putting bikes back together to sell them because of how someone else acts or rides or won't ride at night fckin pussies.

moto joe the know it all
Cheddarbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #135
Moto_Joe

Three posts, and you still have not added anything useful.

I suspect you are a troll from our past. Bye. Noboyd comes out swinging that much troll with three posts without being a previously banned member.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #136
Moto_Joe

FWIW, for others reading. I dont give a shit if it was stunting, street drag racing, or blasting the mountains/canyons/twisties.

All three of them are equally stupid on public roads. Has nothing to do with stunting. Has to do with being morons on public roads
Old 12-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #137
fixxervi6
Bowling for other Riders into T1, because I am too lazy to properly maintain my braking system

Motorcycle: K9 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKYDxx View Post
Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.

Theres only once place that its legal to stunt in the Untied States and thats the XDL competitions, and if your not Pro Am or Professional then your shit out of luck. And when you do find that nice lot to have fun in local Police just chase you out and harass you anyways. Soooo yeah, its going to happen on your streets whether you like it or not. This isnt Europe where theres actual "Stunt Parks"

Pretty sure all of your mothers have told you at one point in your life "if you dont have nothing nice to say..." well im sure you know the rest.
Note my location, TX, I've been out in 111 degrees in full leathers yes. Minimum I ride in is full armored mesh zip together, full riding boots, armored gloves, helmet. Oh and my gear is black.

I'm not a pussy, I'm not afraid to sweat.
fixxervi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #138
86GSXR7502012
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: '86 GSXR 750
^+1
86GSXR7502012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #139
!ThatGuy!
Lifetime Premium

..........swinging that much troll
!ThatGuy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #140
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Three posts, and you still have not added anything useful.

I suspect you are a troll from our past. Bye. Noboyd comes out swinging that much troll with three posts without being a previously banned member.
That is exactly what I thought. Did you figure out who it was?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement