My Stunt Video! : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 12-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
xxKYDxx
Squid

My Stunt Video!

A video of me n my buddies out riding from last season.

xxKYDxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
SpeederT
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs

Motorcycle: FACK, I sold my supermoto.
Re: My Stunt Video!

In all honesty, wheelies, rolling burn outs and stoppies become rather boring to watch, played out if you will. Then to be pulling that bullshit on the street is just asking to get your ass handed to you, have a great life. LoL
SpeederT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
dylanjacobus
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000

Dude. Nice riding gloves/jacket/pants/boots.
dylanjacobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
jcyc44
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr 1000
Cant see the video on cell but i had a feeling that it was going to end up a flame thread...lol
jcyc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000

I'm glad to see a few of you at least wear your vests.
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600

Click HERE for approval.
Tater Tot Wee Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Stuntin' like its 1999 baby

Get that squid highway shit out of here

I can appreciate stunting. But get that shit off the streets
Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #9
jcyc44
Back Marker

Hey oldfart vests will protect nipples...gotta hope they are donors. Lots of people like to have different sets of nipples depending on what evening gown they are wearing.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #10
xxKYDxx
Squid

Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.

Theres only once place that its legal to stunt in the Untied States and thats the XDL competitions, and if your not Pro Am or Professional then your shit out of luck. And when you do find that nice lot to have fun in local Police just chase you out and harass you anyways. Soooo yeah, its going to happen on your streets whether you like it or not. This isnt Europe where theres actual "Stunt Parks"

Pretty sure all of your mothers have told you at one point in your life "if you dont have nothing nice to say..." well im sure you know the rest.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
2007gsxr600
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: L1 750

bunch of asshats being stupid on public roads.....

couldnt find an empty parking lot to do that huh???

and like stated above nice gear.... should you end up meeting the pavement youll be real happy how well those gloves and shorts hold up to road rash... bunch of stupid

2007gsxr600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #12
Iloveurmommy
Back Marker

ImageUploadedByMO Free1355192911.201930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Iloveurmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
SpeederT
Loves Grammas Gum Jobs

Motorcycle: FACK, I sold my supermoto.

I just think you guys suck at stunting and all live home with your parents...so there
SpeederT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #14
2007gsxr600
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKYDxx View Post
Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.
see unlike you most of us understand the danger involved with riding sport bikes and knowing the dangers involved with the sport we practice safe measures should the unforeseen occur we at least have on the protection required for such events....

ive met the pavement before and trust me and who ever else has and has gotten road rash broken bones and whatever else... had it not been for gear the outcome of such events would have been much much worse....

I see like the rest of the fucktards that decide to act stupid and pull dumb shit on public roads such as you and your friends you'll only learn the hard way...

Im sure once you get caught by the cops or God forbid something worse, IM IN NO WAY WISHING BAD UPON YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, you'll see that the money for gear and a track or closed lot/road, would be better spent than on medical bills, traffic tickets, lawyer fees and such.....

but this is just my .02 if you dont like it

http://www.absolutecycle.com

http://tstindustries.com/home.php?cat=
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #15
jcyc44
Back Marker

[QUOTE=Iloveurmommy;5833361][ATTACH]195182[/ATTACH

When nuclear holocaust happen thats gonna be the style for ridin not gonna have to worry about tinted shield
Old 12-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #16
2007gsxr600
Lifetime Premium

fucking 12's......
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #17
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Quote:

Theres only once place that its legal to stunt in the Untied States and thats the XDL competitions, and if your not Pro Am or Professional then your shit out of luck. And when you do find that nice lot to have fun in local Police just chase you out and harass you anyways. Soooo yeah, its going to happen on your streets whether you like it or not. This isnt Europe where theres actual "Stunt Parks"

Pretty sure all of your mothers have told you at one point in your life "if you dont have nothing nice to say..." well im sure you know the rest.
Pretty much everything about this post is bullshit.

I live in GA. It is about as hot and humid here in the summer as it gets. Yes. I wore full proper gear even in the summer. No. Not full leathers. But helmet gloves textile jacket boots and proper riding pants.

I stunted. I did so in parking lots and closed roads. The cops watched. They liked that we weren't on the streets

But that doesn't get as much Starbucks cred does it

And there is a huge difference in marginally speeding with the flow of traffic and riding recklessly in traffic.

Nobody follows every traffic law to a tee. Sure. But that can't be compared to triple digits on one wheel in traffic and shit like that. Not even close. Your argument is invalid and stupid.

Justify your ignorant and ridiculous squid behavior how you want to make yourself feel lime you are a real street thug.

We will all.laugh at you still.

Motomummy.com : D&A Cycles of Macon : Livengood Motorsports
us129photos.com : JRI Shocks : M4 Exhaust : Moto D Racing : Dunlop : Hazardous Racing :SFH : SBS : VHS :
www.GoMotoJoe.com
Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #18
xxKYDxx
Squid

Well i can see this forum section is full of supreme beings of a higher intellect and anyone else is of lesser intelligence. Tell ya what, ill remove the post of me and my evil doers and post it up in the "stunting" section where all of the other scum of motorcycle society folks have congregated. Y'all must be jealous cuz yous cant do a rear wheel stander upper lyke uhs lol
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
Tater Tot Wee Woo
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Pretty much everything about this post is bullshit.

I live in GA. It is about as hot and humid here in the summer as it gets. Yes. I wore full proper gear even in the summer. No. Not full leathers. But helmet gloves textile jacket boots and proper riding pants.

I stunted. I did so in parking lots and closed roads. The cops watched. They liked that we weren't on the streets

But that doesn't get as much Starbucks cred does it

And there is a huge difference in marginally speeding with the flow of traffic and riding recklessly in traffic.

Nobody follows every traffic law to a tee. Sure. But that can't be compared to triple digits on one wheel in traffic and shit like that. Not even close. Your argument is invalid and stupid.

Justify your ignorant and ridiculous squid behavior how you want to make yourself feel lime you are a real street thug.

We will all.laugh at you still.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #20
Tater Tot Wee Woo

Quote:
Well i can see this forum section is full of supreme beings of a higher intellect and anyone else is of lesser intelligence. Tell ya what, ill remove the post of me and my evil doers and post it up in the "stunting" section where all of the other scum of motorcycle society folks have congregated. Y'all must be jealous cuz yous cant do a rear wheel stander upper lyke uhs lol
yut-UHHH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement