Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P - Page 369 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #7361
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

How so
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #7362
punkadilly
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,517
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Um yeah ... shower snot shooting is acceptable along with the random outside shot ... that's pretty damn nasty & I'm not easily grossed out.
punkadilly is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #7363
Goobersbro
Club Racer
 
Goobersbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nor-Cal
Motorcycle: 07 GSX-R 600
Posts: 3,304
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

I really like my grandmas 09 malibooty that thing is frigging awesome. What don't you like about yours?

Hers rides nice has had zero issues and gets ridiculous gas mileage like mid 30s
Goobersbro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #7364
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Youd rather have it in a soggy rag so that you can wipe it back on your face? To me thats gross. Obviously if Im somewhere inside but in public Ill use one, but ONLY once, and its going in its own pocket if I absolutely cant get up and throw it out
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #7365
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
when I get my yearly cold I just set a trash can next to my bed and spit/blow it all in there. Kleenexes I dont really ever use them. In fact, I hate them
Whipe your ass bare handed when you have the shits too?
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #7366
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Youd rather have it in a soggy rag so that you can wipe it back on your face? To me thats gross. Obviously if Im somewhere inside but in public Ill use one, but ONLY once, and its going in its own pocket if I absolutely cant get up and throw it out
You get a new tissue dumbass.

That is why they come in a pack of a few hundred and are disposable
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #7367
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
I really like my grandmas 09 malibooty that thing is frigging awesome. What don't you like about yours?

Hers rides nice has had zero issues and gets ridiculous gas mileage like mid 30s
Mine fell apart faster than any vehicle Ive owned. And I made a point to NOT beat this one like the first ones. Its got 145k miles on it and its just stupid shit falling apart. The plastic guard under the bummer shroud is falling off, the black paint over things like the radio dial and the door locks is coming off some how.(never seen that in any vehicle) The shade thing that pulls over the rear skylights doesnt retract any more so I cant use that. Stupid shit like that. Its a POS and its the car Ive treated the nicest. I cant wait to give it the
__________________
Quote:
Never rip ass in bibs or racesuits
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #7368
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
You get a new tissue dumbass.

That is why they come in a pack of a few hundred and are disposable
If Im laying in bed whats the difference between wiping my nose and throwing it in the trash and just spitting it in the trash Otherwise your nose gets all irritated. And dont say lotioned tissues cuz those suck too lol. Its not like Im spitting it all over my house. It goes straight in the can

FWIW I get sick once in the fall and once in the spring, every year. Other than that Im never sick

The wiping comparison is bad. I dont wipe my nose with my hand either. This would be comparable to shitting and being automatically clean after. Theyre both hands free
__________________
Quote:
Never rip ass in bibs or racesuits
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #7369
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Why waste the tissue on your ass. It can get irritated and all. Just use hand then wash it off in the sink.
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #7370
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

If you blow your snot into the trash can, you still have snot hanging out of your nose that you have to wipe on something. So do you wipe it on your hands? If so that is grosser than using a tissue. If you try to suck the snot into the back of your throat and then spit it out you still have snot in your nose so you are sniffling all the time. That isn't necessarily gross, just annoying. I prefer tissues.
dylanjacobus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #7371
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
And getting sick twice per year is a lot fyi.
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #7372
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Its probably allergies.
dylanjacobus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #7373
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
If you blow your snot into the trash can, you still have snot hanging out of your nose that you have to wipe on something. So do you wipe it on your hands? If so that is grosser than using a tissue. If you try to suck the snot into the back of your throat and then spit it out you still have snot in your nose so you are sniffling all the time. That isn't necessarily gross, just annoying. I prefer tissues.
No shit. No way you snot rocket cleanly every time either
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #7374
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
Its probably allergies.
Never know with Luke lol. Only he could confuse allergies with being sick lol
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #7375
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

True. Some snot rockets get all on your upper lip and stuff.
dylanjacobus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #7376
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Why waste the tissue on your ass. It can get irritated and all. Just use hand then wash it off in the sink.
Comparison isnt working That would be like wiping my nose with my hand. And you dont wipe your ass every three seconds like you do your nose when youre sick. You dont get irritation from wiping once on your nose either


Think its gross if you want Happens twice a year, in the privacy of my home. Not like I go out to eat and blow snot all over Not that gross IMO. And Id rather be a little gross than have an irritated nose. Being sick in general is gross There really is no bad effect to laying in bed and spitting in a trash can for a day
__________________
Quote:
Never rip ass in bibs or racesuits
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #7377
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin
 
Moto_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Macon Ga
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Posts: 117,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Comparison isnt working That would be like wiping my nose with my hand. And you dont wipe your ass every three seconds like you do your nose when youre sick. You dont get irritation from wiping once on your nose either


Think its gross if you want Happens twice a year, in the privacy of my home. Not like I go out to eat and blow snot all over Not that gross IMO. And Id rather be a little gross than have an irritated nose. Being sick in general is gross There really is no bad effect to laying in bed and spitting in a trash can for a day
You know that "alien" thing you talk about?

You stand alone on this... again.

You are one odd sonofabitch
Moto_Joe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #7378
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

That trash can has to be so nasty. Just snot floating around in there. Ugh. At least the tissues soak that stuff up.
dylanjacobus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #7379
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
No shit. No way you snot rocket cleanly every time either
I can lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Never know with Luke lol. Only he could confuse allergies with being sick lol
Come on now. I do have allergies when Im out working. Maybe thats why I can farmer blow without it getting all over my face lol

Everybodies got something others think is gross. If this is mine it aint to bad. Like I said, in the privacy of my home, twice a year. Im not so backwoods that Id pull that shit in public When Im sick I seclude myself
93goatfucker04 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #7380
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
 
Kentucky Fried Cholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Posts: 39,287
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
That trash can has to be so nasty. Just snot floating around in there. Ugh. At least the tissues soak that stuff up.
The trashcans in my house have bags in them. It gets full or too nasy and you throw it out and get a new bag.
Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 2013 Gixxer.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum