The Black Ops 2 thread - Page 11 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Non-Motorcycle Forums > Computers & Video Games

Old 12-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #201
JetBlast
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager

Re: The Black Ops 2 thread

2 more weeks to go and i can finally play something! i tried to get my 12 months of xbox live for $40 via NewEgg but i ran into headaches. they wanted me to validate the order by calling (they had hacker attempts concerning digital orders). no problem right? well the wait time was 20+ minutes and the service would call you back holding your place in line. the stupid phone calls me back and then hangs up, calls back, then hangs up. talk about frustration! it went on for at least 2 days. i finally canceled my damn order and may just deal with Microsoft over the phone or see who else has the same special.
JetBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #202
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #203
JetBlast

im working on ordering a headset to use with my xbox. just gotta figure out which one i wanna get. dont want my girl getting pissy with me cuz all she can hear in the house is gun shots
Old 12-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #204
njyork42
!##NULL##!

I was going to remove my aftermarket cooling fan from my xbox cuz it stopped working...only to find out that my powercord melted to the external cooling fan and ruined the chord because the plastic from the fan's connectors melted around the power cord's connectors..I put the power cord back in the external fan and on the xbox halfass together so I can use it for now til I order a new one or find a way to clean out the melted plastic.. May have a go with the dremel tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #205
JetBlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by njyork42 View Post
I was going to remove my aftermarket cooling fan from my xbox cuz it stopped working...only to find out that my powercord melted to the external cooling fan and ruined the chord because the plastic from the fan's connectors melted around the power cord's connectors..I put the power cord back in the external fan and on the xbox halfass together so I can use it for now til I order a new one or find a way to clean out the melted plastic.. May have a go with the dremel tomorrow.
talk about wild luck!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #206
JetBlast

i guess there was a patch released today. looks like they fixed a bunch of issues and some nerfs were done. no patch for the lag just yet. im gonna DMZ my xbox when i get home. i had similar issues (ghost bullets) and when i put my xbox in the DMZ, it seemed to have cleared up a lot.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #207
njyork42
!##NULL##!

The care package thing is good.. I was sooooo pissed when a teammate stole my fucking swarm.. I still haven't got one of those things... Hell.. i have only seen one.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #208
njyork42
!##NULL##!

So..when a game drops now due to a host migration.. your account gets put on probation for a time limit, and you have to wait until you can rejoin another game. Having a poor connection, this happens a lot to me. I think I am going to get rid of the game all together.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #209
JetBlast

Quote:
So..when a game drops now due to a host migration.. your account gets put on probation for a time limit, and you have to wait until you can rejoin another game. Having a poor connection, this happens a lot to me. I think I am going to get rid of the game all together.
damn really? thats kinda lame. it doesnt make too much sense though. a host migration usually happens when the host rage quits, or his connection is weak/disconnects causing a host migration. i could understand if you were pulling host. i should read up on this. i normally dont have this issue but i am curious over the reasoning of it.

on a good note, I FINALLY PLAYED!!! a fellow student has his xbox here and bought BO2. i hate to say it but i pretty much upset 6 other players today by owning them pretty bad

a couple of them were talking how good they are at CoD until i stepped into the match. i love the hellstorm missile. that was definitely fun. the lightning strike is pretty quick too!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #210
njyork42
!##NULL##!

they put people on probation for rage quitting or dashboarding..however it also affects you if you get kicked from the game.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #211
JetBlast

Quote:
they put people on probation for rage quitting or dashboarding..however it also affects you if you get kicked from the game.
i think BF3 does the same thing both on PC and console. if you server hop way too much in a short amount of time, they will cool you off. i could be wrong though. i think it only happened to me once. on PC, they have a quit % (in your stats) showing how often you quit a server. mine is only 30% of the time.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #212
JetBlast

well my birthday is this friday. i decided to buy myself a nice SCUF Gaming xbox 360 controller. i found this on LegendofThunder's youtube channel and i took a lot of interest in it. you guys should check this out if you want a good competitive gaming controller. they have videos of how the functions work on their controller. i like their custom buttons on the back of the controller. they had CoD in mind when they designed it.

http://www.scufgaming.com/usa/

Quote:
Back Paddles – Available ONLY at Scuf Gaming, these are 2 paddles on the reverse of the controller that can mimic any 2 of the face buttons! This enables you to utilize 50% more of your hand in an ergonomic and natural way.

Get the advantage - Master Claw Technique without breaking your fingers

Adjustable Hair Triggers – Another ONLY at Scuf Gaming design feature, weapon fire becomes far more responsive, with each shot requiring just a tap. Every weapon becomes more deadly and the triggers can be fully adjusted to suit every type of player and game.

Trigger Stops (XBOX) – Designed to prevent any unneccesary trigger movement after the shot/ aim has been initiated. Trigger stops save those precious split seconds and are another must have feature for hard-core shooter gamers.

Hyper Sensitive Triggers (PS3) – Almost every Game requires you to depress the triggers a considerable amount before you actually initiate that movement. The SCUF PS allows you to initiate a reaction immediately which reduces your reaction time considerably. Even if you have quicker reactions than your opponents, you will be hindered by hardware limitations. Our system means that your quickness becomes your ally. Your skill will win or lose you battles, and not your controller.

No Slow Turn – All SCUF Controllers come with a NO SLOW TURN GUARANTEE!

The Domed Sticks – Custom select either concave or domed shaped right and left sticks to add precision to your gameplay.

SCUF Grip – Optional military grade anti-slip Grip Paint applied to the underside of the SCUF controller. The Grip is particularly useful if your hands get hot in game play!

Rotating D-PAD – Available with some SCUF Controllers, we offer the option of the MicroSoft Rotating D-Pad. This Dpad rotated when you turn it so you can have 2 different setting. We offer this option on The Radioactive Zombie (Wired and Wireless) and it is included with the SCUF DareDeVL.

Specializing in the ProGaming market, we are looking to continually improve our design, strength and durability. Since June 2012, Scuf Gaming have started using even more durable paddles by combining Polycarbonate and fiberglass. The shearing resistance has increased dramatically so you can be as hard on your paddles as you are on your opponents!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #213
Grip.it_Rawb
TechSpec Representative

Motorcycle: GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
well my birthday is this friday. i decided to buy myself a nice SCUF Gaming xbox 360 controller. i found this on LegendofThunder's youtube channel and i took a lot of interest in it. you guys should check this out if you want a good competitive gaming controller. they have videos of how the functions work on their controller. i like their custom buttons on the back of the controller. they had CoD in mind when they designed it.

http://www.scufgaming.com/usa/
well my lil design is almost complete and ready though its not as extensive as these....its just grip/padding for the sides heh
Grip.it_Rawb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #214
JetBlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip.it_Rawb View Post
well my lil design is almost complete and ready though its not as extensive as these....its just grip/padding for the sides heh
cant wait to see it! make sure you get the final production photos up so we can see what you have been up to.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #215
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Just went 24/11 on domination with only a ballistic knife and betty's. Top score on many matches in a row.. I was laying waste.

My new running setup. (Fast as hell)

Primary: None
Secondary: Ballistic Knife

Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Fast Hands
Perk 3 (Greed) : engineering, extreme conditioning

Lethal (Danger Close): 2 bettys
Tactical: Black Hat
Old 12-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #216
FcnChuck
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2008 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Just went 24/11 on domination with only a ballistic knife and betty's. Top score on many matches in a row.. I was laying waste.

My new running setup. (Fast as hell)

Primary: None
Secondary: Ballistic Knife

Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Fast Hands
Perk 3 (Greed) : engineering, extreme conditioning

Lethal (Danger Close): 2 bettys
Tactical: Black Hat
i run the black hat on my dom class too with a riot shield. i get more kills then people with guns in many cases
FcnChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #217
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Did great this morning..but couldn't do crap tonight....EVERYONE had the drop on me no matter what.. I couldn't even knife anyone by sneaking up behind them..It kept missing.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 AM   #218
grtfast
Moderately Unmoderated

Motorcycle: '08 gsxr 600 / '07 BBR 212 / RM100

Seems like the relative skill level of player increases throughout the day.
grtfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #219
[FTW]
Novice

Motorcycle: 03 1200 Sporty K7 Gixxer 1000

Quote:
Did great this morning..but couldn't do crap tonight....EVERYONE had the drop on me no matter what.. I couldn't even knife anyone by sneaking up behind them..It kept missing.
That's when I switch lobbies, man those 12 yr olds are good.
[FTW] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #220
IntenseJohn
Novice

Motorcycle: K5 600 gone, K8 600 gone. Current era: K5 600, RR8
LOLOLOL. their petite little fingers and young reflexes clearly give them a natural advantage.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
IntenseJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement