Pit bulls are evil and should be destroyed - Page 8 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 11-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #141
oldgixxer
Giving Oldfart01 a Red Sock every nite...

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Re: Pit bulls are evil and should be destroyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkuhn View Post
Lol I put MARTIN an it puts that guy?
Damn '11s
See what happens if you type m e g an w/out any spaces
oldgixxer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #142
Mnbluepits
Novice

Motorcycle: 93 gsxr 600

Ashes and Little man Ashes is Gottie/razor bluenose little man is rednose

Here is ashes all grown up and my other 3 pits all blue noses gottie/razor crew!! far left is Blue next is Preshious his mother Then ashes is blues grandmother but Cujo mother then there Big Coo as we call him Cujo hes the father of blue and the son of ashes
Mnbluepits is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #143
Vooduguru
Giant Vespa

Motorcycle: K1 TLR, 99 SRAD600

megan Megan Meagan Maygun....
Vooduguru is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #144
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Hers requires a colon

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #145
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

Quote:
Fuck bojangles he's a bitch Nj York ur the man

njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #146
Moto_Joe

I question anybody who refers to "blue nose" and "red nose" pits as if they are a different breed

It is like saying a brindle boxer, and a fawn boxer are different in any way other than color.

There is nothing inherently unique or special about a pit with a blue nose, or a red nose.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #147
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

But I am still the man.
njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #148
meat_whistle
Novice

Motorcycle: '04 gsx-r 600
Here's my monster, Tomei. Mindless destructamatron. She's a year old now, and plays real well with everything from rat dogs to Danes
ImageUploadedByMO Free1353812906.466013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
meat_whistle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #149
Mr. Bojangles
Sirijus Indelxsjul Diskushuns Onley

Quote:
Fuck bojangles he's a bitch Nj York ur the man
You live in Detroit, a third would country, therefore your opinion is automatically disqualified. Unless your name is gsxr313, I don't give a fuck what you think. Oh yeah, and you're a fucking '11.
Mr. Bojangles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #150
Vooduguru
Giant Vespa

Motorcycle: K1 TLR, 99 SRAD600

Vooduguru is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #151
oldgixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
There is nothing inherently unique or special about a pit with a blue nose, or a red nose.
Drives me nuts when people say blue nose. Blues have a black nose,end of story
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 AM   #152
Bayboy
Novice

Motorcycle: 05 "STACK" BITCHES!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
Drives me nuts when people say blue nose. Blues have a black nose,end of story
Riiiiiiight! I've owed pits all my life and never never seen one with a BLUE nose or any other breed for that matter. Hell when I got my first blue I aske the guy like 5 times........"why do they call them blue when they are clearly grey?" Lol

Where people go wrong with this breed is.......
1. They follow old school stereotype and put the animal on a chain. By doin this you take the dogs already super protective nature and send it into overdrive.
2. Bad breeding, people don't research before breeding and produce mentally jacked up dogs. When line breeding you cant breed the bloodline to close(brother to a sister) or you WILL have a mentally unstable animal. There needs to be a generation or more between the two. And for the love of God why don't people realize personality traits are passed in animals just like humans. If you breed aggressive dogs you wil get aggressive dogs.
3. Socialization of the animal is key as well. These dogs already have a high prey drive, hence the term"GAME." Without socializing the dog from a pup you're creating a problem.
4. You MUST establish a pecking order in the house. Any dog considers his household his pack. If given the opportunity to assume the alpha role.....he or she will. This will never end well.
5. Not everyone can own one of these dogs. Sometimes you may have to have a stern hand. If you are a passive aka PUSHOVER type personality the dog will know you're not the alpha and before you know it you'll be on the Dog Whisperer. Lol
6. Last but not least..........yes we love our canine companions but we have to remember they are still animals with instincts. Eye to eye contact is considered a challenge to most pack animals, hence most dog attacks involve smaller children because of their physically positioning. A animal who has not been taught where he/she stands in the household pack will challenge when it comes to food or belongings(toys). Someone will at the very least get snapped at. Fix this early. The puppy time frame will set the stage for your life with your dog, you have to be proactive not reactive.

With all that being said.....here's my knucklehead Achillies, the biggest goofball you ever wanna meet. 100% Razors Edge reverse blue brindle village idiot. LolImageUploadedByMotorcycle1353849833.826163.jpgImageUploadedByMotorcycle1353849875.702347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Old 11-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #153
oldgixxer

Aw man,that is a gorgeous brindle!!!! Im super jealous,thats a great looking male you have
Old 11-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #154
Bayboy
Novice

Motorcycle: 05 "STACK" BITCHES!!!!
Quote:
Aw man,that is a gorgeous brindle!!!! Im super jealous,thats a great looking male you have
Thanks OG, his dad was the #4 show pit in the country when I bought him. He was to be the next sensation but developed an underbite so he was automatically disqualified from showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Bayboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #155
Mr. Bojangles
Sirijus Indelxsjul Diskushuns Onley

Quote:
+1. Not a big fan of the breed, but that one is a beautiful specimen.
Mr. Bojangles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #156
Mnbluepits
Novice

Here is alittle Info to clear this up for u (blue Nose/red nose u can look the info here
http://www.adbadog.com/p_home.asp

Red and blue nose are just coloration variations. Red nose pits have a reddish color nose and coat, while blue nose pits have a steel grey/blueish color nose and coat. Gotti /razor happened to be a blue nose pit .The ADBA, classifies the "blue nose " as blue/grey nose. A pit bull as well as many terrier breeds can have either a black or self colored nose. All pure bred blue pits have both black and also red red nosed dogs in the ancestry, it may be 10 generations back, but a blue pit is simply a black pit with diluted pigments. Its common to breed 2 blue pits and have a litter of all black pups. Many chocolate colored pits have brown noses. Often pits with white faces have pink noses. Ive even seen a blue pup with a white head, and a red nose. Blue nose, red nose, purple nose. They are all self colored noses. If you are unsure what color is called blue, look at a pair of faded jeans. A blue pit is a bluish grey color. A red pit is from Gold, almost yellow to deep red, like a barn. If the nose looks red, pinkish, or brown. most call it red nosed. If it looks grey or blueish, its called blue. Any dog that's supposed to be blue fawn, or blue brindle, should have a grey nose. For more info go to ADBA home page and look up color charts in the registration section.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #157
Prez_gsxr1000
Squid

Motorcycle: 07 GSXR 1000

Here is my boy Savaun. Had him since he was 5weeks old. One of the smartest animal I've owned. I can be upstairs in the room and tell him to go down stairs and get his bed, and he would do just that. Go down and drag it up the stairs to place it at the bottom of the bed, the fluff it till he see fit then lay down........... Love this dog better then some family members..... and that's the honest truth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0489.jpg (40.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg savaun oct 10.jpg (96.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 69173_1535764807420_1633850892_1286944_5947089_n.jpg (93.3 KB, 52 views)
Prez_gsxr1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #158
Mnbluepits
Novice

that one purdy pit (got to love them brown eyes)
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #159
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnbluepits View Post
Here is alittle Info to clear this up for u (blue Nose/red nose u can look the info here
http://www.adbadog.com/p_home.asp

Red and blue nose are just coloration variations. Red nose pits have a reddish color nose and coat, while blue nose pits have a steel grey/blueish color nose and coat. Gotti /razor happened to be a blue nose pit .The ADBA, classifies the "blue nose " as blue/grey nose. A pit bull as well as many terrier breeds can have either a black or self colored nose. All pure bred blue pits have both black and also red red nosed dogs in the ancestry, it may be 10 generations back, but a blue pit is simply a black pit with diluted pigments. Its common to breed 2 blue pits and have a litter of all black pups. Many chocolate colored pits have brown noses. Often pits with white faces have pink noses. Ive even seen a blue pup with a white head, and a red nose. Blue nose, red nose, purple nose. They are all self colored noses. If you are unsure what color is called blue, look at a pair of faded jeans. A blue pit is a bluish grey color. A red pit is from Gold, almost yellow to deep red, like a barn. If the nose looks red, pinkish, or brown. most call it red nosed. If it looks grey or blueish, its called blue. Any dog that's supposed to be blue fawn, or blue brindle, should have a grey nose. For more info go to ADBA home page and look up color charts in the registration section.
Yes. But there is nothing"special" about them. That is my issue. When people think a blue nose is a meaner dog or a better hunter or less trustworthy or anything else.

Its like saying a brindle boxer is in any way better than a fawn boxer.

It's just color
Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #160
Mnbluepits
Novice

I agree Just a color nothing special. ") There all lovable dogs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in