Ticket for a wheelie - Page 3 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > Racing & Stunts > Stunts & Tricks

Old 09-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #41
nabbm34
Squid

Re: Ticket for a wheelie

What are you two guys or girls or whatever you are rules for posting. Only post within 5 minutes after new post and no longer than a month or what. And do i need to just go to every thread and at least post hi or bye or something like that to get my post up? Just don't worry about my post. If it's that bad to post that far back then i guess they need to be deleted after a month you think?
nabbm34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #42
spike52
"Will donate money to GDC for the cheap bastards who won't.. "

Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabbm34 View Post
What are you two guys or girls or whatever you are rules for posting. Only post within 5 minutes after new post and no longer than a month or what. And do i need to just go to every thread and at least post hi or bye or something like that to get my post up? Just don't worry about my post. If it's that bad to post that far back then i guess they need to be deleted after a month you think?
I see english isn't your first language....
spike52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #43
Grrl
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends

Motorcycle: SV

Quote:
I tried to hold my tongue from the other poster. But if you don't like reading old threads then don't pull them back up. I see you can yell smack in Canada. To bad you don't live closer. We could have some fun. Now go argue with someone else cause i don't argue with stupid. I seen my mistake and admitted it. So go trash someone else.
your mistake isn't that you revived an old thread. your mistake is the talk about running from the cops. while I certainly can't and won't tell you what to do in your own time, I will tell you that talking about how you or your crew "ran from the cops and it was awesome and everyone should do it and this is why" .... that shit doesn't fly around here

now back to your regularly scheduled thread. Welcome to GDC
Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #44
correll1000
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 97 SRAD 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
your mistake isn't that you revived an old thread. your mistake is the talk about running from the cops. while I certainly can't and won't tell you what to do in your own time, I will tell you that talking about how you or your crew "ran from the cops and it was awesome and everyone should do it and this is why" .... that shit doesn't fly around here

now back to your regularly scheduled thread. Welcome to GDC
This is a stunt and wheelie thread.....just sayin
correll1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #45
davidhar
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by correll1000 View Post
This is a stunt and wheelie thread.....just sayin
And that thought process is exactly why the stunt section gets shit on so much, and all the retards in it flamed/banned. Keep the wheelies to parking lots, or keep it off the boards. Cop bashing and illegal acts (wheelie on public roads, running from cops, etc) are bannable offenses enforced when the retards push it.

Look at the forum in general.
Knee dragging/cornering - >98% is legal and on a race track. Northeast trackwhores thread, for example.
Drag racing - >95% is at actual strips, hence the time slips, ET's, and MPH comparisons.
Stunting - <50% not on highways and public roads.

Besides, highway wheelies take no talent and just about any retard can do them. Slow wheelies, circles, etc take a lot more skill. Trying to brag about straight line highway wheelies is like a drag racer saying they can make their bike go 100 MPH, or someone saying they can lean their bike halfway to a knee down.
Just remember....."respect for the bike" is not what keeps you from crashing. You can have all the respect in the world for the bike, but when you do something accidentally and the bike reacts in a way that your skillset doesn't know how to respond to.......that's what ends you up on your head.
My avatar was the bike in the dining room for winter work. It never occurred to me it looks like I have a streetfighter...
davidhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #46
correll1000
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 97 SRAD 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhar View Post
And that thought process is exactly why the stunt section gets shit on so much, and all the retards in it flamed/banned. Keep the wheelies to parking lots, or keep it off the boards. Cop bashing and illegal acts (wheelie on public roads, running from cops, etc) are bannable offenses enforced when the retards push it.

Look at the forum in general.
Knee dragging/cornering - >98% is legal and on a race track. Northeast trackwhores thread, for example.
Drag racing - >95% is at actual strips, hence the time slips, ET's, and MPH comparisons.
Stunting - <50% not on highways and public roads.

Besides, highway wheelies take no talent and just about any retard can do them. Slow wheelies, circles, etc take a lot more skill. Trying to brag about straight line highway wheelies is like a drag racer saying they can make their bike go 100 MPH, or someone saying they can lean their bike halfway to a knee down.
i dont even stunt..lmao..im just saying its the sunt wheelie section....let em be retards.....that is all
correll1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #47
armenta818
Squid

if your friend did a wheelie.... he should have ran from the cops.... what he can do now is say fuck the court date and everything, remove the license plates and go hard all the way... thats the solution to most of my friends who have multiple tickets
armenta818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #48
Grrl
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends

Motorcycle: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta818 View Post
if your friend did a wheelie.... he should have ran from the cops.... what he can do now is say fuck the court date and everything, remove the license plates and go hard all the way... thats the solution to most of my friends who have multiple tickets
Wow.. Uhm, no. to all of this.
Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #49
!ThatGuy!
Lifetime Premium

Trolllalalalalalalala
!ThatGuy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #50
Knight2211
Unstable SuperMod

Motorcycle: 92 GSX-R 750R Liquid
Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta818 View Post
.. thats the solution to most of my friends who have multiple tickets
Obviously it doesn't work so well otherwise they wouldn't have multiple tickets.
Knight2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #51
red_bandit
Back Marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2DAP1 View Post
in Jeresey its reckless driving, 5 points and a hefty fine. Problem is insurance surcharges will get ya.
Funny thing about Jersey, police aren't allowed to chase anymore, unless it's for a felony,etc. Most cops will still give chase for a couple minutes, but dispatch will tell them they are required to back off. Then again, they will likely have your Plate #, and they will be knocking at your door.

(actually if you listen to the scanners around newark, trenton, etc....you'll frequently hear this going on. A cop pulls someone over for a busted tail-light, car suddenly runs and darts for the expressway,)
red_bandit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:40 AM   #52
TOEJAM
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel

Motorcycle: 06 R1 Raven; '08 Triumph Sprint ST; '09 Triumph 675; '10 Yamaha R6; '13 Aprilia RSV4 APRC; '14 Honda Grom

Quote:
And everyone that don't ride sportbikes ask why do we run from the law. Look at the fines you have to pay.But in my state (TN), well at least East Tn. If a motorcycle of any kind decides to run the PO-PO have to stop the chase. This is for safety reasons for everyone. Acutually there was a case were a bike ran and the cop chased and the bike eventually wrecked and the kid passed away and the family sued and won the case. I am not saying to go out and act crazy on your bikes and if you get caught run. But on my K7 GSXR 1000 i look around real close for other cars or cops and dump the throttle and my tire comes up and the cop sees it coming toward me then thats all he is going to see of me. I would not stop to pay a fine of 1000.00 to 10000.00 dollars. We don't have tracks close to us. So we just play where we know its the safest. And we go ride the dragon for curves.
Speak for yourself.

I live in East TN and I don't run from the "PO-PO". But then again, I also don't pop wheelies nor ride like an asshat on public roads so I don't give them a reason to pull me over.

But if they do decide to pull me over, I would pull over immediately. If I did stupid shit which resulted in a fine of $1k-$10k...then I would pay the fine.

If you don't do stupid shit, you won't get fined. It is easy as that.

And YOU go ride the Dragon for the curves, I do not. Too many squids.

Yes - you do have tracks close to you. There are several tracks less than 5hrs away and a few as close as 3hrs away.

Like I said, speak for yourself. Do not assume that everyone in East TN is as unresponsible as you.
WERA Expert #2
Chaotic Racing
STT Southern Region/Speed Academy Instructor
Sponsors = SportBike Track Gear - DiSalvo Speed Academy - Livengood Motorsports - Bell Helmets - Knox Armour
TOEJAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #53
TOEJAM

Motorcycle: 06 R1 Raven; '08 Triumph Sprint ST; '09 Triumph 675; '10 Yamaha R6; '13 Aprilia RSV4 APRC; '14 Honda Grom

Quote:
I tried to hold my tongue from the other poster. But if you don't like reading old threads then don't pull them back up. I see you can yell smack in Canada. To bad you don't live closer. We could have some fun. Now go argue with someone else cause i don't argue with stupid. I seen my mistake and admitted it. So go trash someone else.
People revive old threads all the time. He is not calling you an idiot because you revived an old thread. He is calling you an idiot for talking about running from the cops and shit like that.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #54
TOEJAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by correll1000 View Post
i dont even stunt..lmao..im just saying its the sunt wheelie section....let em be retards.....that is all
No.

Stunting is one thing, running from the cops is another.

If somebody wants to go to an abandoned parking lot and wheelie their ass off, by all means, go for it. We do not condone doing that shit on public roads and we damn sure don't condone running from the cops.

We don't condone riding 100+mph and dragging knee on public roads either.

Just like riding fast and dragging knee, there is a time and place for stunting also.

There is never a place for running from the cops and talk of such is not condoned anywhere on the forum, not even in the stunt section.
WERA Expert #2
Chaotic Racing
STT Southern Region/Speed Academy Instructor
Sponsors = SportBike Track Gear - DiSalvo Speed Academy - Livengood Motorsports - Bell Helmets - Knox Armour
Old 03-23-2013, 11:10 PM   #55
johnnyb*FKA
Novice

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750, 05 R1 Raven

This is what the great state of Washington gave me for being on the rear tire. $550 down the drain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieman065 View Post
Lucky he wasn't in Washington. It's reckless driving, bike impound and an arrest.
johnnyb*FKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #56
Rampage05
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2005 gsx-r 1000

Well since its back anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxuQ...e_gdata_player
Rampage05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement