Fact. ccmhunt performs miracles : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > Gixxer Forums > SRADs (97-00 600 and 96-99 750)

Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Monolith
"Burn Baby Burn!"

Motorcycle: 1996 GSX-R750, 2000 GSX-R600
Fact. ccmhunt performs miracles

My carbs.... were carbs from hell. They had a vast number of unforseen issues and have been mailed back and forth a couple times to and to several different locations. There is no real good way to explain how appreciative I am of ccmhunts work and help with this bike.

The first time I could even get the bike to run was directly because of his assistance and thorough explanation of everything I needed do to. The time and ammount he has helped me with my bike goes above and beyond what anyone would do. I don't really know how to elaborate on that too much but this is my first bike and I'm sure my lack of knowledge about these things was painfully obvious.

All the work he does is professional. Its obvious he puts a great deal of effort into his work and leaves no stone unturned. Even when the exchange is done he continues to assist with anything that comes up. If anyone was nervous even a slight bit about sending work his way... DONT BE... He takes care of ya till its solved and done to the end and beyond.

Plain and simple, this forum is lucky to have ccmhunt as a miracle worker. Anyone who has had carb or other issues in the past or present, and sought out ccmhunt for help/assitance/service know this to be true. And if your having issues, grab a red R and contact him.

Also m8, I'm eager as hell to add that airtray and filter to this mix and see what happens next =).
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
Armi
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr 750 srad with a few mods thanks to the members on this site.See signature.
Re: Fact. ccmhunt performs miracles

I think you may have been Ccmerated!

Really do agree with every word.....a valued member on this site...indeed we are very lucky to have him on this site, as well as a few others.

The 3 wise men, will have your srad running great, if you give them a chance, to help you!
Armi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #3
dj_smurph
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 98 600 srad,97 aprilia chesterfield rs125

All of the above. Don't be afraid to send carbs to ccmhunt no matter where you are in the world. No can come close to the standard and knowledge of Chris.
dj_smurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
dj_smurph
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 98 600 srad,97 aprilia chesterfield rs125

I see you also went for the mjn kit. Its made a huge difference to my 600 instant power anywhere in the rev range. I can get the front wheel going light under hard acceleration. It did not do this before.
dj_smurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
ccmhunt
Superbike Champ

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR

Those carbs got frequent flyer miles didn't they? It's okay, I am glad they rock now, no matter at what cost... Glad another srad is taking off....
ccmhunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
hamill12
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr srad 1000. rd 500 ypvs

Chris parts service rocks also. Wouldn't I like to be his neighbour!!! You bet ya.
hamill12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #7
Armi
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr 750 srad with a few mods thanks to the members on this site.See signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamill12 View Post
Chris parts service rocks also. Wouldn't I like to be his neighbour!!! You bet ya.
Me too......i'd have had his engine and no one would know, untill i posted here once fitted
Old 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
ccmhunt
Superbike Champ

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR

Would be pleased to have either or both of you as neighbors, just be warned, my garage is a little busy..........
ccmhunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #9
Armi
Lifetime Premium

I'd be over in my spare time helping you mate...at the same time would hope to have learn't something, then I could pretend I know about Harmonics
Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 AM   #10
hamill12
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr srad 1000. rd 500 ypvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armi View Post
then I could pretend I know about Harmonics
I can teach you the scale of Gbacdfg& high A. It's harmonics but not bike harmonics. Best suited to whistle, flute, or pipes. But it's a start!!!!
hamill12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement